Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

(Jun. 07, 2011  3:26 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: That is called as tornado stalling..my best beybattle was once again against LLD..but this time using BBP...again...it was a battle when both beys stole each other's spin...at last when the spin of both had slowed down a lot...my BBP stole the rest of LLD's spin and I won...next round I KOed it...and third round again I outspun it

What Is Tornado Stalling
My best beybattle was with lightning l drago vs Rock Giraffe. My buddy cheated and launched Rock Giraffe a bit after mine and it hit my facebolt. That made my bey shoot into the knockout zone. Usually with l drago it cant get out of the Knockout Zone but RG (Rock Giraffe) hit it with so much force that it came back out and slammed RG into the opposite knockout zone. Seeing as RG is a defense type with a WB tip it just stood it there banging on the walls until it knocked itself out. My friend was ticked because he traded L Drago to me in the first place. He traded me a defense combo for l drago and of course the combo beat l drago every time as long as i didn't hit his facebolt. My friend still tries to figure out how i did it and i just said l drago likes me more. Smile
my greatest beyblade battle was me and my freind were battling and i was down 2-0 then i came back it was tied 2-2 and my storm pegasus knocked his combo over the stadium wall i was using a hasbro stadium
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:58 PM)pegasus626 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:26 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: That is called as tornado stalling..my best beybattle was once again against LLD..but this time using BBP...again...it was a battle when both beys stole each other's spin...at last when the spin of both had slowed down a lot...my BBP stole the rest of LLD's spin and I won...next round I KOed it...and third round again I outspun it

What Is Tornado Stalling

This question belongs in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
me, my friend and mo other friend in the mobile stadium.
i used meteo L drago LW105LF, my friend used his rock pegasus 100RF, and my other friend used lightning L drago T125 RF.
all that plus mobile stadium plus a light sleeping mom equals an unfinished battle. LOL
well i was doing some flame saggitario testing but when i was done i decided to test the tip against a flame libra t125 es then my tip started going all weird like the s was leaving a yellow trail and im like wut the??? so it just kills libra and after it was done it looked all flat so i switched with my bro
I have too greatest ones. I was battling my friend, him using counter leone (video game ver.) and I was using meteo L-drago with beylauncher L.
we launched, and meteo self ko'ed, but after losing a lot of spin, it came back out. I yelled for meteo to steal leone's spin, and the wierdest thing happened. I OUTSPUN COUNTER LEONE WITH AN ATTACK TYPE WITH A SLIGHTLY DENTED TIP!!! Gasp srry about the caps. also, I used storm peggy, and he used LLD. we launched, and they spun in their different directions, and then when they hit, storm peggy got knocked out of the stadium, about a foot away! (this was a hasbro max stampede stadium)
Me vs Otsu at Blademore finals. Since we did double elimination(I went 6 and 0) Otsu had to beat me two times to get first place. Which, he, did. The first battle he sniped launched me, and hes combo was in favour. But the second match I launched out 3 times. But there was this one battle at the MD double tourney that was weird. I was using MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D(went 8W-1L with that combo lol), I was spinning around the opponent, Then I gave him the "hammer" at the last second he was knocked out.
Sorry for the Necro. It was me vs The Problem. We were battling against MF Gravity Perseus 85RF vs MF Beat Eagle 85RF, with Dani recording. After 7 mins of nonstop battling, Blitz Unicorno Against Basalt BD145CS and other stuff, when she turned off the camera, and Beat Stayed on top, Grinding on Perseus for 5 seconds until Perseus smashed it out. Not my greatest but the coolest.
me and Blader239 where battling it was both of are first time in WBO, we both used attack types and I remember I asked some one if HF or F had more stamina and right after he said HF I won because of my HF
I was battling my brother and he missed the stadium. I guess i win..
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:00 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I was battling my brother and he missed the stadium. I guess i win..

And that was your "greatest ever beybattle" ? It is quite lame ...
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:00 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I was battling my brother and he missed the stadium. I guess i win..

And that was your "greatest ever beybattle" ? It is quite lame ...

i think differently
The badass one:

I had very great beybattles, especially the ones you win by 1 second or less. But this one looked great. It was a clash of Earth Libra 100WD(ME) V.S. Burn Pegasus 105MS, on the Hasbro Super Vortex Stadium. (P.S.: We live in brazil, so at the point we know, we have near zero acess to decent beys like basalt horogium/twisted tempo, metal faces and cool extras). Then we let it rip. We was both circling the stadium, but pegasus got me in a certain point and hit the track. Then, a little next to the happening, Libra struck him so hard pegasus had spinned out of the "lines" and spinning next to the wall, then libra had hitten the bottom of the metal wheel, making pegasus bash the wall and go back to actual fight. Several wobbling and strikes later, both beys clashed and began spinning on the floor. I just won for 1/2 second! It is not that great, but the flow of battle turned it in an cool result.

The EPIC one:

I was still hanging with Earth Libra 100WD. Then, a battle royale of me with 5 persons started. Then, the countdown. "3, 2, 1, Go shoot!". Then, the incident. Thunder Sagittario began spinning in the top of the wall. He gave an entire lap then get in the stadium like nothing happened. After 2 beys have sleep out, 2 other beys advanced and spammed Burn Pegasus 105MS STADIUM OUT. Result: Me in 3rd, Evil Pisces(don't remember) in 2nd, and an Rock virgo crafted in hell in 1st.lol XD
Ah, and later on, losing to rock virgo, his owner said i lack blader spirit.
My friends were battling on the table, I launched my bey through the air and it landed in the stadiem, crashing into my friend's bey, sending it flying accros the room, ending up crashing into the wall, flying onto the hard ground, as the bottom flew of and was broken. It was so much fun.
VariAres has a lot of recoil

It was against Basalt Bull GB145CS
And when it hit basalt the first time, it just flipped over in the stadium. I'm not sure if that was cuz of recoil.
I once remember that when I was messing up with my beys, my Screw Capri got smashed into the ground and immediately lost spin power.
The real- Force smash Haha.
I was battling Uncustomized Galaxy Pegasis against Storm Libra 105S in a Hasbro Max Stampede Stadium and once Galaxy Pegasis hit Storm Libra, it flew up into the air and hit the roof.
I was battling with my friend he was using a dark wolf and i used a dark bull.We were playing in a thunder whip stadium my bull went in the hole and then jumped back in and out spun wolf.
Thats not very great. It happens a lot in Hasbro thunder-whip like stadiums.
My best bey battle was me and my little brother
My meteo l drago vs his rock aries
As soon as we launched the beys hit eachother in the air. suprisingly my meteo l drago stayed and his aries litteraly flew out of the stadium. There was not so much damage because there was none. well that is my greatest ever beybattle!Tongue_out_wink
My brother and I were facing using random combos, and he used a Storm Capricorn M145Q, and I used a Lightning L Drago T125WD. During the match, Capricorn kept blasting L drago everywhere and finally, L drago was in the pit. While in the pit, L Drago looked like he couldn't stand a chance but, he came out, and started spin sucking Capricorn until he had no more stamina left.
Me and my friend. I was versing his Metal L-Drago GB145WD, it's a combo of a MF-H, L-Drago Destroy's Metal Energy Ring, a Meteo wheel, GB145, and WD. My bey, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, bounced off the wall of the TT Attack Stadium and it jumped up and smashed Metal L-Drago on the energy ring and it went flying out of the stadium. I don't know I did it, Metal L-Drago weighs about 90 grams.
I have two. i used my earth virgo and my bro used storm pegasus. I launched a split second before him so his pegasus bounced of the top of my bey and went strait into the air. It came back down only to be hit out of the arena before hitting the stadium by my virgo.The other was a 3 way battle with all attack types, storm pegasus, fury capricorn, and meteo l-drago. capricorn and peagasus attack meteo l-drago from diiferent sides at the same time knocking it straight into the air. However, l-drago comes straight down and knocks both beys into the stadium floor ad\t the same time, causing them to bounce out of the stadium.
I have three. One was where I launched my big bang pegasis f:d with my scythe Kronos. When it landed, all of a sudden, it started circling the stadium at the speed of xf.(I swear, it was in sf mode!) It smashed scythe into a stadium wall, leaving a big hole.

Second one blitz unicorno d125r2f vs vari ares gb145r2f. Blitz smashed vari into a wall (a real wall, not a stadium wall!) that was like 10 ft away from the stadium.

Third was the same beys. Blitz, again, smashed vari, but this time both went out and crashed into both my friend (owned the vari ares, I owned Blitz) and me in the knee and gave us some cuts.

There you have it.

Oh yeah, my big bang horogium w105 cs was battling in the bolt blast stadium, went into a pocket, came out (as expected) and, with such luck, bounced into the pocket across.(Not as planned)Pinching_eyes