Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

mine just happened minutes ago.my Hell kerbecs 90WD got smashed by aquario AD145RSF and hit the glass tablein front.good thing it wont crack
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mine was when me and my friend were battling, I was using Thermal Lacerta (re-colored) my friend using Rock Pegasus. They were swirling around the Bolt Blast Stadium and they both hit hard and went into the penalty pockets.
Blitz joined my Gravity in the break Lightning club. And the new variares my friend got puts up the best gravity vs variares match. The only issue is both ch120s broke
One of my greatest battles ever was when I was versions my friend he had a draciel and I had an electronic dranzer V2 my dranzer got a huge knockout on the draciel and the draciel went flying out the stadium almost getting my eye it scratched my cheek
I had an awesome Beybattle yesterday. I was by myself, and then I had an uncustomized Rock Orso. It was facing a Lightning L'Drago R145RF. I shot Orso first, then L'Drago. Note that I am using a Hasbro Stadium.

My Orso got knocked into the penalty pocket, bounced off the penalty pocket wall, then went back and knocked my L'Drago into the pocket, then my L'Drago rebounded also, and knocked Orso into the other penalty pocket, and won the match. My Orso blasted a small hole into my stadium XD
my greatest battle was when my galaxy pegasus faced ray striker in the max stampede stadium when we launched, my friends ray striker went to the far left of the stadium but i circled around and hit him on the face bolt and knocked him out
So, here's something that extrordinary that happened in one of my battles. I was battling my brother, in a TT Attack stadiumm, and he was using his Lightning L Drago C145 HF versus one of my beys. So we always lay out our beys around the stadium. We were, ya know, just battling it out, and then my Blade knocks out his L Drago. But here's the funny part. It rammed into one of the beys around the stadium, and must've hit it at the right angle, because L Drago bouced back into the stadium! My brother lost, obviously, because of the recoil L Drago recieved when it hit the other bey. It was so cool, though! Should've been holding my video camera!
C145/100? How were you not sure what track your bro was using during a single battle?
My best battle was either when stock earth eagle beat stock hell kerbex, but it was like cheated besause i did like 20 rounds or when i beat deikailo at my first WBO mini tournament (and if u count tha t as a tournament, mr first WBO tournament
I was versing my cousin's burn phoenix in a burning firestrike stadium, and he was winning at first.He was acting all cocky, like "Hmm, it's weird how a stamina type is beating an attack type!".(I sucked at sliding shoot) After the first few battles, this one battle, I SLAMMED Burn Phoenix out of the stadium.
I just had an awesome one. It was in the Super Vortex Battle Stadium...Hasbro. I had a Lightning L'Drago R145RF, and my friend was using a Meteo L'Drago LW105LF, so basically, uncustomized. First few seconds of the battle, my Lightning L'Drago lifted up the Meteo L'Drago, and Meteo L'Drago got a stadium out. Considering also how high the walls are on the Super Vortex stadium, it was quite impressive. That was the first time I'd seen Lightning L'Drago's power.
I was using a Cyber Pegasus 135HF against a Dark Unicorno 100JB.
Pegasus attacked Striker and Striker exploded. Parts flying all over the place.
Total awesomeness

MF VariAres CH120 R2F KOing MF-H Basalt Horogium R145 RF in Defense Mode.......

I was like just Gasp Both hit eachother, recoiled back to th edges, then Vari swept back in the center, hit Basalt, and Basalt went NO!O!OO! and slipped out of the Stadium

(BB-10 mind you)
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:46 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Total awesomeness

MF VariAres CH120 R2F KOing MF-H Basalt Horogium R145 RF in Defense Mode.......

I was like just Gasp Both hit eachother, recoiled back to th edges, then Vari swept back in the center, hit Basalt, and Basalt went NO!O!OO! and slipped out of the Stadium

(BB-10 mind you)
I had something just like that in the melbourne beyblade tournament fun batls today, this gut was using i think the same combo as you for basalt and i was using blitz with an rf, blitz had at most 3 rotations left and it spun in slow motion and ko-ed basalt

Same thing, Blitz and VariAres are just on a whole caliber of their own, even Anti-Meta has some difficulty in gaining 100% against them
I was versing my mom, I was using Rock Fireblaze (equipped with a Hasbro R2F) and Mom was using my Earth Wolf C145RS, I said something to the effect of: Burn, Fireblaze! GO MAGMA FLARE SHOT! and Wolf popped maybe 1 1/2 or 2 feet out of the stadium. Really only epic because Wolf won almost every other time I tried, and if Fireblaze won it was an OS.
I had a battle I can remember when I had plastics. Me and a friend were playing. I was using Dragoon G, and my friend was using Flash Leopard. We launched. They kept colliding a lot and they kept crashing into the wall repeatedly. Even after so many hits against the wall and each other, neither Flash Leopard or Dragoon G gave in. Finally, after what seemed like hundreds of hits, my Dragoon hit the underpart of Flash Leopard and knocked it our of the stadium. It was crazy.
I was using Earth Bull 100WD to battle Earth Aquila T125WD when all of a sudden they charged around the stadium, becoming attack beys! After many collisions Bull hit Aquila so hard that Aquila flew up and soared through the air like an eagle, only to land on the keyboard of my labtop.
I was at school using my galaxy pegasus...
anyway it looked like it was a hit away from a sleepout and then I said "I won`t lose"
weirdly enough at that moment my friends hell kerbecs BD145 was pushed out of the stadium with multiple attacks from pegasus... so it was 3-2 to me. thank you pegasus
my friends/everyone else was like 0o0. I won the y7 tourney... lol there was only 8 people
Mine was:-

My friend had only one bey that was meteo L-Drago and hes was playing with the gangster of our class. The boy usually plays ''challenges'' means if u loose a battle to him u must give him a beybade part.My friend was very good but the problem was that they were playing in my vortex stadium, attack types are useless in that stadium. My friend lost, he started crying(u see his family is going through hard times) and i coudn't let that happen to my friend so i challenged him and thats it i won and got my friends bey back. This guy was angry so he went to his mother(she was a teacher in our school problaly the best) when this guy said it to his mom , he reversed everything and told her. Dont worry she knows what a bad character her son has so she scolded him in reverse and she got a shock.

(Apr. 09, 2012  2:20 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I was at school using my galaxy pegasus...
anyway it looked like it was a hit away from a sleepout and then I said "I won`t lose"
weirdly enough at that moment my friends hell kerbecs BD145 was pushed out of the stadium with multiple attacks from pegasus... so it was 3-2 to me. thank you pegasus
my friends/everyone else was like 0o0. I won the y7 tourney... lol there was only 8 people
Wait... how did a Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F beat Hell Kerbecs BD145 (You didn't say a bottom), especially if you said your Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F had weak spin and you were in a Hasbro Stadium?

The DRAGOON LOL. You said EDIT, yet you didn't even EDIT your post.
When I won using uncustomized Storm Capricorn. It was in a BB-10 and he got a KO on Earth Aquila.
It happened just on Saturday, 7th April...
Probably my toughest ever BeyBattle(s), where I was not only afraid of losing, but also afraid of part-breakage.

The first was of my Hell Kerbecs BD145DS against a Flash attack combo. It certainly would have devastated my Hell, and I would have returned with a broken bey after that. But well, that didn't happen. The battle was just too scary, and that is what made it, um, great.

The second, which I shall call the greatest off the three I have mentioned here, was a Plastics BeyBattle. It was my Sonic Tiger+10 Balance+Right SG(MG)+Volcano Change Base VS. Flame Wing+Wide Survivor+Left SG(MG)+Spiral Change Base.
It was two Zombie combinations fighting it out in a BB-10 stadium. After what seemed to be the longest round of battles, things were tied at 2-2. The last match was the most amazing IMO. The Flame Wing combo had been weak launched, and after a bit of equalization, as both beys were about to sleep out, there was a useful strike from my combo, which sent the opponent bey up the slope. Both beys were now free of equalization. And then, the opposing bey fell, and now depending on its LAD. It descended down the slope at lightning speed to send my Zombie up the slope this time, and finally, my Zombie won! Joyful_3

Next was my same Zombie combo against the Dragon Breaker combo (refer to Galzzy article on BeyWiki). Here too, there were chances of my parts breaking. After five battles, this match was tied at 2-2 (2 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie). In these five battles, the two battles I won were in this manner- I outspun it. If one can manage to save oneself from this wide-range attacker and outspin it, it is really a big thing. Next, I KOed it(or it probably self-KOed due to its recoil). Its always rewarding to KO an Attacker!
The two I lost were by extremely strong KOs. The tie, was an epic double KO! Both beys flew a couple of feet away...
An then the deciding tie breaker.....
I launched my by out of the stadium... Speechless
EPIC FAIL! The worst way to end such a nice battle! Only if I would have launched inside the stadium, at least we would have had yet another epic battle! Eee
So, one day I was at my friends house. We were blading, and we were doing this competition style we had come up with called 'Bey Lottery'. 3+ Players. It's where you and an opponent battle, and the winner takes your bey until the game is over. You battle until all beys are owned by one person. So, we were doing that, so the combo I was using (Twisted Wolf GB145WD) launched with amazing speed into the stadium (it was a plastics stadium, I think Dragon's Lair or Den or something) and hit the stadium at the same time as my friend's bey (Uncustomized Twisted Tempo). My bey contacts his a second after it bounced off the stadium and send the bey flying up in the air, putting a dent in the ceiling and giving my other friend a giant bruise on his arm where the Twisted Tempo hit him. So, the next battle with my other friend, I used a Gravity Destroyer D125R2F and he used a MLD D125LF. So I launched and he launched. My bey hit the stadium with a thump, and his came during the thump and lifted the stadium about an inch off the ground (I don't know how, it just happened) and my bey flew through the air and I was like "Go Destroyer, use Gravity Slam!" Amd I hit his bey dead center on the face bolt. My bey went back in the air and landed right side up, wobbling VERY much, when MLD exploded. Most awesome day ever.