Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

ok so me and a friend of mine were battleing in his hasbro stadium
I used a very light night virgo and my friend used his newly bought galaxy pegasus (note the virgo is old it was my first bey)
so we battled and in the 3rd round his pegasus went super fast around the stadium and hit my virgo's face off and clear wheel went flying too.

epilogue
after that hit virgo actually got better
I eventually beat his pegasus (stamina)
and face bolt is never to be found
Ok it was like 2 years ago me and my friend were battling in the Super Lighting Vortex Stadium so we both launched me with my Rock Leone and my friend with his Flame Sagittario by the time I launched my bey was in the middle but when he launched his bey hit the side of the stadium (like on the top of the wall) and then he came down and striked me out of the stadium it was amazing because I never seen a beyblade do that.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:23 AM)LeoneDestoryer Wrote: Ok it was like 2 years ago me and my friend were battling in the Super Lighting Vortex Stadium so we both launched me with my Rock Leone and my friend with his Flame Sagittario by the time I launched my bey was in the middle but when he launched his bey hit the side of the stadium (like on the top of the wall) and then he came down and striked me out of the stadium it was amazing because I never seen a beyblade do that.

A stadium out...

I find it odd that a Flame Saggitario could KO a Rock Leone, especially in a Super Vortex stadium...

i remember this one battle i had with my friends, it was probably 5 of us bt the beys that were being used were i think thermal lacerta, earth bull, torch gemios, earth aires, and i had my storm pegasus. So we did the countdown and soon it hit one i riped pegasus. Pegasus landed in the middle bt didnt move, i got scared bt as every bey was circling mines bull charged at pegasus, i was so nervous that i shouted come on pegasus then everyone looked at me like i was crazy with a face that said why is he yelling a tops bt as everyone looked back down pegasus sent bull flying and then he went around the ring tosing every bey out then after i won everybody was asking me how did i do that and i said bey spirit. After that battle everybody talked to there beys in every battle they were in
ps. i was using a storm pegasus df145 or watever rf and were playing in a pot top lol and this was the first time going against my friends
pss. i had other epic moments even cooler than this one i just ran out of space lol
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:25 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: i remember this one battle i had with my friends, it was probably 5 of us bt the beys that were being used were i think thermal lacerta earth bull torch gemios earth aires and i had my storm pegasus. so we did the countdown and soon it hit one i riped pegasus and he landed in the middle bt didnt move, i got scared bt as every bey was circling mines bull charged at pegasus, i was so nervous that i shouted come on pegasus then everyone looked at me like i was crazy with a face that said why is he yelling a tops bt as everyone looked back down pegasus sent bull flying and then went around the ring tosing every bey out then afterwards everybody was asking me how did i do that and i said bey spirit. after that battle everybody talked to there beys in every battle they were in
ps. i was using a storm pegasus df145 or watever rf and were playing in a pot top lol and this was the first time going against my friends
pss. i had other epic moments even cooler than this one i just ran out of space lol

Invest in a spell check, I can't understand this...

sorry i was typing to fast bt i changed it a little so now it should be easier to read
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:27 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:23 AM)LeoneDestoryer Wrote: Ok it was like 2 years ago me and my friend were battling in the Super Lighting Vortex Stadium so we both launched me with my Rock Leone and my friend with his Flame Sagittario by the time I launched my bey was in the middle but when he launched his bey hit the side of the stadium (like on the top of the wall) and then he came down and striked me out of the stadium it was amazing because I never seen a beyblade do that.

A stadium out...

I find it odd that a Flame Saggitario could KO a Rock Leone, especially in a Super Vortex stadium...
Its possible I saw it if you saw what happened you would believe it but I can't replay that battle so deal with it. I'm not trying to be mean or anything.

I had this epic battle with my friend in a vortex attack stadium!I was using a saggitario and he was using a bull!we both hit each other head on!but then we both hit each other so hard our beys came out!when I grabbed my bey one claw was broken and my friends horns were cracked!
Well my longest spinning is Flame GemiosED145S
My greatest ever BeyBattle, was with Omega Dragonis, the battle was between my Bey, Lightning L-Drago and Omega Dragonis Bey Omega Dragonis, they clashed into each over and both stadium outted each other, L-Drago made a dent in the cupboard and Omega Dragonis hit Omega Dragonis in the leg.
When I beat Arupaeo in our July HMS tournament. Eee
my greatest battle? i would have to say,
me: storm pegasus 125cs
my friend: twisted tempo ed145mb
we launched and my bey looked like it's spin speed was very weak (this was a techneque i've been practicing) while tempo was definately spinning fast. tempo (being the defence type it is) drifted into the center (where pegasus was) and pegasus somehow knocked out tempo! it was a perfectly good stadium with pretty high walls. im still not sure how it happened but i guess it was either that special 1 time lick that beyblades sometimes have or im just that good or something.
Mine is Blitz Unicorno 90 MF
My friend use Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Blitz KO Perseus and it hit my friend in the ......
Well, my friend and I were using one of the 1st gen beystadiums and while free battling, my bey at the time (right spin lightning zurafa 105 mb [ILLEGAL] XD) he was using a rock combo. Zurafa hit his bey and his literally got stuck in the stadium wall. We have cracks on the stadium to prove it XD
Well, this was a long time ago, and it was in my childhood so I might be exaggerating a bit.

It was in an original blue Hasbro Beystadium, and I was using a Dragoon (probably F, but it might have been S, G or v2), with my brother using a Dranzer (I think either the original or F). My Dragoon slammed his Dranzer into one of the pockets and it kind of bounced up a bit. It then landed on the side of Dragoon, sending it flying into the same pocket it had just bounced out of moments before. It then span perfectly still in the centre, to both my and my brother's disbelief.

What makes it even more special is the fact that we had just been watching the anime before we battled, and Dranzer had used one of his sky attacks in it Smile.

EDIT:

And another one I have is when a friend had his Dad build him a custom metal beyblade. It was really heavy, and just sat in the centre and span for like 5 minutes. Me and him both launched blades at it and it KO'd his Dragoon F in one hit and then smashed my Dranzer F around until it just stopped randomly. It was the first time I had ever seen a beyblade that powerful, I don't think it lost until we launched all of his collection at it (like 15 beyblades) and kept refreshing them once they stopped.
well i was against my best freind ichigo32 and i was useing omega dragonis and he was useing l l drago and we both used are special moves at the start of the battle collided and we both flew out of the stadium hes bey smashed into my nans cabenet and broke it and mine hit me in the stomuck and it hurt it was so cool ps i was in assult mode awwwww i had a masive brooze
Well, I don't have a greatest, but I was battling at the Triple Threat, and my bey went beside the wall, unreachable by the other bey, but I was able to go back I to the main area. But after like 5 seconds, my bey slipped out of the stadium.
my best beybattle was driger g and dranzer g dranzer g hit driger g and then driger jumped off of the stadium (from the gblade dx set) and then driger g went on dranzer and then dranzer flew so hard out of the stadium and hit the wall it was epic
Hmmmm...

Well when MFB first came out in Japan me and my friends all got some beys. I got Dark Cancer. It had magic or something so it actually won every once and a while. My friend got LLD and another got Earth Aquila. When the Hasbro Super Vortex stadium came out we made it into a poor mans BB-10 and it worked. Pretty much all battles I remember were amazing.

My other was when the maximun series came out we all got a few from that. I got my prized Flame Byxis for Christmas and it got its face broken in half by my friend acting like Toby from the anime and "jump launching" into the stadium with Screw Capri. Now its got a metal face on it. Grin
best battle is in the BB-10 and zero-g
fusion(balance) sagittario W145 SD vs shinobi ifraid (crystal up) 230 SWD
ifraid stadium out and find he at 1M.
this story i am about to tell you change my life .it was a normal morning i went to school and came back home to get my bey and play with my friends they say my pegasus was a bad bey that all beyblades could beat it i got mad and challenge all of them at once my pegasus(customized)did storm bring out of nowhere taking out all the bey out of the stadium into the wall!!! My friend were amazed and decided i was just like gingka!!! After all that happen in school,there are flat tables where my friends and i were playing and my pegasus(customized)jump high and did star blast attack on my friend bey(dark bull)knocking it out of the table!!!!thats why my friends call me gingka!
i had storm leone w105 f and my 2 oponent had galaxy pegasus 105 rs and his olderbrother had earth lacerta 105 ws in the maximum stampede stadium lacerta was in the middle while pegasus was after leone pegusus hit leone and leone hit lacerta getting weak than pegasus with its stamina low crashed into my bey and so did lacerta but they both just flew back into to a pit and stop and and i won
When i sent a beyblade flying to exploding.
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:42 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: this story i am about to tell you change my life .it was a normal morning i went to school and came back home to get my bey and play with my friends they say my pegasus was a bad bey that all beyblades could beat it i got mad and challenge all of them at once my pegasus(customized)did storm bring out of nowhere taking out all the bey out of the stadium into the wall!!! My friend were amazed and decided i was just like gingka!!! After all that happen in school,there are flat tables where my friends and i were playing and my pegasus(customized)jump high and did star blast attack on my friend bey(dark bull)knocking it out of the table!!!!thats why my friends call me gingka!
You flew up into the sky in a closed celing area and created a vaccume to attack a preformance tip?!? you are incredible sir. you are incredible.
Mine was when I broke my freind's new Lighning wheel