Whats Your Carry case ???

(Aug. 02, 2010  10:53 PM)Moss-Da-Boss Wrote: what do you guys use to carry your bey / launchers ect
I myself use a clarks shoe box and a stamina and defence reshuffle set box haha
I use a large briefcase to hold all of my bey stuff, and for R/C events use it too, it has slides and things so I can sort all my parts from "F series tips go here" to "Attack type Beys go here"
And the whole case is made of PC (Polycarbonate or in the R/C hobby known as Lexan) so it is very blast resistant (Its durability factor was only for my RC car LiPo battery, they are really flammable and even dropping them lights them on fire! so i use a heavy case just to transport them safely, the other side of the case is for beyblade parts)
the first side is where i store my bey stuff the other side is for transporting delicate R/C cars and batteries (Given i do rc competition)
i have a beyblade metal fury beycarreir the one that comes with torch Aries traded a ps2 for it and l drago destroy gold plus blue and orange big bang Pegasus hyper blade plus the orange pegasus hyper strike staduim about 2 months ago just for the ps2
I use a tackle box that has three shelves. I can't put beys in the second shelf because the box won't close, but I still use the shelf for extra parts. On the top shelf I have all of my favorite beyblades and combos as well as some extra parts. On the bottom shelf I just have all my other beys. There is also this little gap in the bottom where I put some of my launchers.
I use two large tackle boxes, one for plastics and one for MFB. I also have an old plastics carrying case where I keep my HMS.
My carry case is a beywarrior beylocker case...I want to find something different and cooler.
I have this metal box at home where I throw all my beyblade stuff in. Simple as that.
A bag....
>.>
I use a Husky toolbox to carry all of my parts separately these days.
Found a slightly bigger case in my house today. The tackle boxes that I had been using were getting a little crowded; fortunately this one has bigger dividers & multiple stacking compartments.

When I'm traveling to a tournament, I just put all of my combos, launchers, and extra parts in a single see-through bag. At least it's easy to carry...?
I had this specific photo take for roughly around a month now, although never got to uploading it here. Anyways, in this case, I have the pieces that I bring to a whole lot of tournaments in Toronto, and the ones I use competitively, for official testings, and such, as well:

This quite obviously isn't a Spoiler (Click to View)
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:38 AM)Midnight` Wrote: I had this specific photo take for roughly around a month now, although never got to uploading it here. Anyways, in this case, I have the pieces that I bring to a whole lot of tournaments in Toronto, and the ones I use competitively, for official testings, and such, as well:

This quite obviously isn't a Spoiler (Click to View)

Thats a nice box Smile
I use a random plastic box, a small one
Sorry to revive an old thread, but:

EDIT: Please ignore my Canadian money. I don't know why I left it there..
a hardware box, its easy to sort types, systems, and to stack them onto eachother
i use a lunchbox :v without dividers