Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
That would be awesome !

I'm actually practicing in a BB-10, I just can't imagine how it would be in a Burst Stadium :')
(Dec. 09, 2015  11:28 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:18 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't launch correctly an attack-type.

why? maybe i can help you, as far as i know i can launch attack types better then anyone in my city

Try the sliding shoot takes time to master but I did so it should be easy
I know how to perform the sliding shoot since I've started playing beyblade, dude.
(Dec. 10, 2015  2:06 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I like attack always Smile
You got a good taste is battles.
attackand balance types. i like defence and stamina too but with attack types i can use all of my skills. with defence and stamina types i can just wait and watch what happens in [maybe bank or slide shot to doge or ko attackers], with attack/balance types i can launch in many diffrent ways to dammage opposing in many diffrent ways.

like for example with Bahamadia Dragoon R145GCF/ Balro^2 BD145MF. with balro i can slide shot agains stamina types and tornado stall agains defence types to outspin them [i will buy balro at upcoming event so i don't know what things i can do with it. with dragooon i can use sliding shot agains atttack types to doge and KO them, bank it to make GCF scrap floor to KO any midd-height mobile defence bey, gathiyaki+cataplut shot to KO and tornado staller
I like both attack and stamina
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: mines combo

Combos are always a good idea.I guess you have the knowledge to build the good.
(Feb. 08, 2018  4:10 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: mines combo

Combos are always a good idea.I guess you have the knowledge to build the good.

With combo he probably means balance types that are a combination of attack, defense and stamina.
I tend to go for all types. But to give style to types;
(burst)
Attack: all out sliding shoot.
Stamina: stable yet powerful
Defense: conserved and stable
(Metal)
Attack(L/R): all out sliding shoot
Stamina ( R): all out stable shoot
Stamina (L): Weak Launch
Defence(L/R) all out
(Zero G/Synchrome)
Attack( R): All out sliding
Stamina(L):Weak launch
I go for defense and i try to make it as heavy as possible. so when they try to hit me. they go flying out of the stadium.
At the beginning of God, I preferred Stamina and Defense because I was a noob and thought that bad stamina=loss but now I like attack. (Even though defense has bad stamina I was confused between the  difference between Stamina and Defense types .
I like Defense Types because Stone Wall-ing Attack Types is fun
I like stamina because outlasting your opponent with ultimate spin time especially when it has bearings
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:50 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: attackand balance types. i like defence and stamina too but with attack types i can use all of my skills. with defence and stamina types i can just wait and watch what happens in [maybe bank or slide shot to doge or ko attackers], with attack/balance types i can launch in many diffrent ways to dammage opposing in many diffrent ways.

like for example with Bahamadia Dragoon R145GCF/ Balro^2 BD145MF. with balro i can slide shot agains stamina types and tornado stall agains defence types to outspin them [i will buy balro at upcoming event so i don't know what things i can do with it.  with dragooon i can use sliding shot agains atttack types to doge and KO them, bank it to make GCF scrap floor to KO any midd-height mobile defence bey, gathiyaki+cataplut shot to KO and tornado staller

Ahh Old F2. Though I still prefer Attack and Balance types. I now believe its not only attack that requite skills. with stamina/defence types you can also launch in many ways. for example week launching, banking in left (for keeping them away from middle), banking right (to counter attack to defend or making combo go around other to destablize them), launching at different places, etc (for right spin).
i usually focus on one type of style instead of balancing them out, because balance type beys are only strong in one category depending on the bey they are up against and even there, they aren't too good at that.
Defence, since it's the second most versatile thing next to balance, but has its own capabilities as well.

Where my balance bois at?!
I love attack, high speed attack has to be my style.
(Cough cough lS.7M.X
Attack. Blitzkreig has always been my first plan
Out of all the types, Defense, Attack, Stamina and Balance, which is your favorite? Mine is for sure Attack.
I wasn't ever really a fan of attack types in Metal Fight but in Burst its definitely Attack. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I think a part of it is the idea of using an attack type and just getting 1 or 2 big hits that end up bursting the opponent quickly.
I like the drivers with moving parts. So all the free spinning ones and gimmicky ones I like alot.

So for me I'd have to say defense.
Attack and balance.

tN is just such a good mix of Upper attack and contact points, has a nice, but practical gimmick, and looks amazing.

As for balance, I blame Galaxy Zeus. It was just a favorite of mine for whatever reason, but that torch got passed on to Archer Heracles/Hercules
For me BALANCE ( more specificly Spriggen Requiem )