40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
Yup i prefer attack as well it is just more fun! I am sorry if i posted here a while go i don't remember if but my favorite type was stamina before.
I like a Stamina Type that has some power to it. Kind of like how Phantom Orion is. As for my style, I'd say Stamina. Being able to stay in the battle way longer than the opponent while you can hit like a lead hammer is just too good.
Well,I prefer using attack types like most people.
I will prefer to use a combo.
I like defense, but I prefer to use combo.
I'm all attack, but in tournaments, like yesterday, that can be risky. My launching wasn't the greatest, too many self imposed stadium outs, we call walkouts. It's still more fun to lose with attack than to win with stamina or spin stealing in my opinion.
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:35 PM)Coach Wrote: I'm all attack, but in tournaments, like yesterday, that can be risky. My launching wasn't the greatest, too many self imposed stadium outs, we call walkouts. It's still more fun to lose with attack than to win with stamina or spin stealing in my opinion.

Agreed completely! Especially if you're like 2-2 with your opponent Grin! It's so fun!
I prefer combo but at the same time stamina. Stamina tends to last long with defence but attack takes it out otherwise combo adjusts to them all
I can't say exactly what I do but I never use defense.
I like a strong defense Bey that has a bit of movement after launch.
I am a guy WHO ATTACKS LIKE **** Haha
Combo I like to add both Stamina and Attack
Attack and Stamina

Yet I would like a good balance

....just realized I typed here 2 years ago XD
I'm the kind of blader that intensely tests attack types. I put them through a near impossible attack test that if they fail then they are out ( by out I mean just tooken apart to be recustomized ) . In fact my test is more like 3-4 tests!!!! Wink
Gimmicks with a focus on attack. I'm the guy who ran Saucer Weight Einstein in the HMS days, Dragoon S' AR on a compact custom with Zeus' tip for plastics and Basalt Gill M145 Q in the metal era.
Under the old BeyPoints system in 2010/2011 (Elo rating with K-factor = 24), I played with versatile combos that had a wide coverage of the meta (e.g. MF-F Gravity Perseus Stamina [counter] BD145HF/S at the time). All my combos had to beat Earth 145WD in order to be "noob-proof". I played to reduce my losses rather than risk to win big. Some picks I made were "too" safe back in the day, despite them having RF for the bottom.
attack types bey has the speed,power,and does damage
I've always wanted to host an Attack-types only tournament.
(Jun. 02, 2015  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've always wanted to host an Attack-types only tournament.

Whoa.. Crazy-cool idea, i bet that would create lots of excitement Grin
--
My personal preference has and always will be attack types. I find that they`re more difficult to master, and i feel really proud when i win with a consistent attack type beyblade. But I have handpicked beyblades other from attack types that i like to use as well.
If it's the usage skill and sense of achievement you seek, Basalt Gill M145 Q is the blade for you. It is so crazily dependant on both the opponent and your launch that you really have to know exactly what you're doing with it.

Against some attack types, you might want it circling the ridge for an early collision, while others might be better served by conserving what little stamina you have in the centre, which in turn might let a defense type completely wreck your already poor balance. Making it repeatedly follow a single arc might give it the momentum it needs to slam an opponent straight out or it might miss entirely, depening on their movement. An off angle sliding shoot could have it hopping up and down in place atop a near-static defense type or glancing off a 230 track into a self-ko. Maximizing the jump height with your launch angle might topple the tallest of beys if you hit but it could easily result in you rolling out on your side if you don't.

There's just so much to consider and every slight difference in launch is reflectected hundredfold in performance.

It's probably not worth the time taken to master but it's certainly an insightful process.
I am obsessed with Defense +Stamina together, it's a type that is sturdy and longer lasting, which is why I love Death Quetzalcoatl so much.
Combo