40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
(Jun. 02, 2015  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've always wanted to host an Attack-types only tournament.

They're definitely the most interesting Type to watch, and differentiates from the basic top the most.
I'm a very balanced blader; i like to use all types of beys but mostly i go for a balance type or stamina. As much as i like attack i can never win a battle with it LOL. Defense types are the worse in my opinion since most of the balance types now a days do the job well enough to act as a defensive type.
(Jun. 08, 2015  1:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm a very balanced blader; i like to use all types of beys but mostly i go for a balance type or stamina. As much as i like attack i can never win a battle with it LOL. Defense types are the worse in my opinion since most of the balance types now a days do the job well enough to act as a defensive type.

Agreed, some are capable of being defensive and having more stamina.
stamina FTW! you cannot beat a beyblade if it wont stop spinning and wont get hit!
Absorbing my opponents power with my rubber after the spin steal I tend to force a sleep out for a complete defeat instead of a usually preferred stadium out
Uhh...So you go for left spinning Attack types then?
Stamina
(Dec. 06, 2015  5:57 AM)aaryanbitw Wrote: Stamina

Dude, you have to elaborate on your post.
i prefer balance types, but fare pretty well in all types. balance just seems to appeal to me, because i can beat any type of beyblade with a balance type, so they are good for going against opponents who you are not familiar with, or people who are just unpredictable.
Balance really is pretty much the breaker of the 4 types, since it has an attribute of 2 (unless your combo making skills are fantastic all 3) of the other beyblade types.

Team Balance for the win~
Basically MFB zombies and attack/stamina balance types.
Since I don't own and attack stadium (or just one with openings) I mainly play with defense types otherwise I'll just get a sleep out. Stamina types are OK but since I play with stock beys (I don't like mixing and matching) none of the Stamina beys look that great, from the ones I have at least.
Oh, but mixing the parts and making combinations is the only way to win in tournaments.
(Dec. 08, 2015  6:03 PM)Magnity Wrote: Since I don't own and attack stadium (or just one with openings) I mainly play with defense types otherwise I'll just get a sleep out. Stamina types are OK but since I play with stock beys (I don't like mixing and matching) none of the Stamina beys look that great, from the ones I have at least.

Well Phantom Orion or Basalt Horogium will be right up your alley.
(Dec. 05, 2015  6:19 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Uhh...So you go for left spinning Attack types then?

yes I do
(Dec. 03, 2015  1:41 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: stamina FTW! you cannot beat a beyblade if it wont stop spinning and wont get hit!

Well, that second part is usually the issue.
Attacking and defending as if my life depended on it!

This was before Tigra broke
(Dec. 08, 2015  11:25 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Attacking and defending as if my life depended on it!

This was before Tigra broke

Well if this was the anime it probably would depend on it!
I'm Quake Attack all they way!!! Might not be the best, but just too fun!!!
(Dec. 08, 2015  6:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, but mixing the parts and making combinations is the only way to win in tournaments.

#Teambalance
I feel personally more comfortable with stamina/defense types, mainly because I launch like a potato.
(Dec. 09, 2015  5:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I feel personally more comfortable with stamina/defense types, mainly because I launch like a potato.

Huh what does that mean?
I can't launch correctly an attack-type.
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:18 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't launch correctly an attack-type.

why? maybe i can help you, as far as i know i can launch attack types better then anyone in my city
It would be hard to teach over the internet other than in a very detailed video. MissingNo, let's practice together next time!