40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For me BALANCE ( more specificly Spriggen Reqrieum )

It's spriggan Requiem.. And yeah, for me top choices are Balance and Stamina. And sometimes Defense.
Not a fan of Attack types.
Mostly OP combos are Defense and Stamina types... (Flash is excused)

But I ain’t about that...

Attack all the way. Reason?

It’s more exciting. This may sound like I’m some reckless maniac, but I love Bursts of speed and when the bey goes flying out of the stadium in a burst of speed. It’s satisfying. You know? And that rush of speed is what I live for... It’s just the feeling. I’m not going to be going to any tourney any soon so...

Attack all the way
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Mostly OP combos are Defense and Stamina types... (Flash is excused)

But I ain’t about that...

Attack all the way. Reason?

It’s more exciting. This may sound like I’m some reckless maniac, but I love Bursts of speed and when the bey goes flying out of the stadium in a burst of speed. It’s satisfying. You know? And that rush of speed is what I live for... It’s just the feeling. I’m not going to be going to any tourney any soon so...

wV on destroy is OP- wV.0u.Ds can outspin dF orbit- (atomic is not yet released)
but I like to stay cool with stamina- destroy is nightmare now- So Balance Is  my choice- dF on destroy can handle all that fuss
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For me BALANCE ( more specificly Spriggen Requiem )

i don’t care what TT calls Sr.  

it’s a defense layer, especially in left spin.
this is why it was a problem.  a heavy, left-spinning, defensive layer with rubber and great teeth is OP.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:19 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For me BALANCE ( more specificly Spriggen Requiem )

i don’t care what TT calls Sr.  

this is why it was a problem.  a heavy, left-spinning, defensive layer with rubber is OP.

But due to the fact that they introduce Zeta ( driver ) with it, they called SR a balance bey ( since Zeta has 3 modes namely Attack , Defence , Stamina )
BUT , it turned out SR is a tank and can be used as a defensive bey that has the potential to spin- steal ( in left rotation )
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:19 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i don’t care what TT calls Sr.  

this is why it was a problem.  a heavy, left-spinning, defensive layer with rubber is OP.

But due to the fact that they introduce Zeta ( driver ) with it, they called SR a balance bey ( since Zeta has 3 modes namely Attack , Defence , Stamina )
BUT , it turned out SR is a tank and can be used as a defensive bey that has the potential to spin- steal ( in left rotation )

perhaps that’s true about zeta. it is “balanced”.
however it is balanced in the traditional sense, by being neither good or horrible at anything

i look at zeta as the method TT used to tame Sr as a stock combo.

Sr as a layer (in left spin), is way more defense than it is stamina or attack.
the shape, weight, and rubber dictate that for me.
Mine is stamina. I am a big fan of strategy. Stamina types require the most strategy to master rather then 0B Destroy for attack and 0B Atomic for defence.
I prefer stamina with good enough defence.

Like to see beyblades spinning rather than being able to stop spinning (opponents or themselves) only.
I'm one of those wackos that prefers Zombies and Destabilizers over traditional typings, although pure Stamina is my favorite out of those. A few exceptions exist when balance is lost, like Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, but layers like Drain Fafnir and the Chaos line are some of my faves. Deep Chaos actually tops my list, as it's design is just so sleek and it's spring-loaded edge excels at defending it as well as giving it that destabilizing potential.

In Metal Fight, I used to love playing with MF-H Flame Aquario 85 SF, which could take on and defeat just about anything that wasn't a low height Stamina type by deflecting attacks and destabilizing taller Defense and Stamina types. Works on just about anything 125 or higher in the limited format, even capable of destabilizing powerful wheels like Earth.
(Jul. 21, 2018  4:51 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: In Metal Fight, I used to love playing with MF-H Flame Aquario 85 SF, which could take on and defeat just about anything that wasn't a low height Stamina type by deflecting attacks and destabilizing taller Defense and Stamina types. Works on just about anything 125 or higher in the limited format, even capable of destabilizing powerful wheels like Earth.

Not sure what Flame Aquario is, but Aquario was one of my favorite Metal beyblades for same reason - destabilizing Wink
Used it with low track (might be slightly higher than 85 because of floor scratching, can't remeber) and WB tip.

Just remind my shocking Zombie combo too.

Inferno with EDS tip (form Kronos) launched in left direction.

You can't launch it left regularly, from the air, but place on floor, press by launcher and spin by any power (hand spin can also works but not so well).

Definitely worth to try out. Turned out to be my son's favorite combo for a long time. Doubt that anybody ever got idea to test such weird thing Grin
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:38 AM)iiggoor Wrote: Not sure what Flame Aquario is, but Aquario was one of my favorite Metal beyblades for same reason - destabilizing Wink
Used it with low track (might be slightly higher than 85 because of floor scratching, can't remeber) and WB tip.

Aquario was never good for destabilizing opponents for me because its major contacts are just too low to hit taller beys. On the other hand, Flame worked amazingly with the heavy Aquario energy ring in the combo listed above. Flame's smooth, raised edge could hold its ground against Attack types, had great Stamina, and grinded on opponents in a way that destabilized them from below. It was extraordinarily potent for its time, although I used to prefer using Bull over Aquario before my Bull started shaking in combat.

(Jul. 21, 2018  9:38 AM)iiggoor Wrote: Just remind my shocking Zombie combo too.
Inferno with EDS tip (form Kronos) launched in left direction.

You can't launch it left regularly, from the air, but place on floor, press by launcher and spin by any power (hand spin can also works but not so well).

Definitely worth to try out. Turned out to be my son's favorite combo for a long time. Doubt that anybody ever got idea to test such weird thing Grin

The reasons why that was never tested is twofold.

1: Inferno sucks due to its incredibly high recoil, and better options exist like Meteo L-Drago that have easier ways to steal spin (in this case, rubber on the L-Drago II energy layer).

2: Launching in a direction the bey is not intended to is forbidden in tournaments, for hopefully obvious reasons. Your hand isn't a valid launcher either.
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: 2: Launching in a direction the bey is not intended to is forbidden in tournaments ...

Of course it is forbiden. Never did use is at tournament.

(Jul. 21, 2018  6:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: 1: Inferno sucks due to ...

Lol. Inferno sucks many ways. It's really bad beyblade. That's exactly why finding use of it is surprising.

Hasbro L-Drago worths nothing. I have both Meteo and Destructor.
1. Attack types for their fast paced clashes and sheer power.
2. Balance types because their balanced stats allow them to pull Offensive and Defensive techniques
3. Stamina types for their slow paced fight to the finish (the long way)
4. Defense types for their blocking capabilities
Attack types are what make beyblade interesting, but I'm going to say that my favorite type is defense. I personally think Defense+Stamina creates the most OP combo, as long as it has decent burst resistance, allowing it to outspin Attack+Stamina types.
OK here's the thing. I like combos that change types depending on the match up. For example: Fafnir F3.0M.Br. when it is battling a right spin bey it is a spin equalizer defense type while verses left spin it is a stationary attack type.

Rubber is powerful. I can see Geist Fafnir being even better for this Variable type.
(Aug. 30, 2018  3:13 AM)MWF Wrote: OK here's the thing. I like combos that change types depending on the match up. For example: Fafnir F3.0M.Br. when it is battling a right spin bey it is a spin equalizer defense type while verses left spin it is a stationary attack type.

Rubber is powerful. I can see Geist Fafnir being even better for this Variable type.

You know, I was just thinking of gF in that way lol. Hope it works that way, cuz it has an extremely agressive design but a lot of rubber to allow it to withstand right-spin attacks. Anyway, to not derail this thread, I like types that are like what MWF mentioned, Spin-Steal/Equalizers, and also attack types.
Stamina and defense for the win
With some good beys for stamina

Fafnir
Hercules

Defense

Revive phoenix
stationary attack hehe, especially tN with orbit or sX with atomic. sometimes use lS.7M.X too
For Attack
Twin Nemesis
Nightmare Longinus
Winning Valkryie

For Defense and Stamina
Emperor Fornes
Archer Hercules
Revive Pheonix

For Balance
Spriggan Requiem
Hell Salamander
For my favourite type, i like attack. Most fun to use. Strategically use stamina/defence.(dont have balance yet but will use when i get)