The ones that go RAWR...
theizinosaurus all the way
(Sep. 11, 2009  5:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: TriceratopsTriceratopsTriceratops

yEahhh! Triceratops ftw!
therizinosaurus will destroy you all
No my favorite GODZILLA
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Well, actually, Godzilla comes from Gojira (ゴジラ) which is a combination of the Japanese words for gorilla and whale, so Godzilla's creator probably had that on their mind when creating this beast.

So Godzilla may not be a dinosaur XD

However, King Ghidorah is obviously a dinosaur, so he's my favorite
[Image: kingghidorah.jpg]
Triceratops
Hey you learn something new everyday I thought godzilla was a giant lizard.
im gonna say something different its Saurophaganax its awsome its a bigger version of allosaurus
A personal fan of MICROPACHYCEPHALOSAURUS! Look it up, it's a legit Dino.
(Aug. 16, 2010  10:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, actually, Godzilla comes from Gojira (ゴジラ) which is a combination of the Japanese words for gorilla and whale, so Godzilla's creator probably had that on their mind when creating this beast.

So Godzilla may not be a dinosaur XD

However, King Ghidorah is obviously a dinosaur, so he's my favorite
[Image: kingghidorah.jpg]

Angry What....No Godzilla IS a dinosaur albeit radioactive but still a dinosaur none the less in the film Godzilla VS King Ghidorah it is stated that the godzilla of the Heisei series was infact a Irradiated Godzillasaurous Also King Ghidorah Isn't A dinosaur In the showa Era he is a three headed alien dragon who hails from planet X and in the heisei era he is the result of three biomade pets fused together and lastly in the millenium era he was actually a underdeveloped Orochi....Sorry inner godzilla fan talking but yeah...
Brachiosaurus because it's huge, It's like 5x the height of a human!
I like Godzilla because it's huge(100 ft I think)
Stuthiomimus' rock, they are lightning fast, and like eggs! (I like eggs!)

EDIT: Troodons are also pretty cool, and Pachycephalosaurus' are too.
(Oct. 21, 2012  5:32 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I like Godzilla because it's huge(100 ft I think)

more like 50 meters in the 54 series he was a 100 meters in the heisei series and in final wars oh and as for favorite dinosaur Id say triceratops mainly cause I grew up loving triceratops and to be frank I love any part of the triceratops family
i love crocodile jawed dinosaurs such as suchimimus and spinosaurus

who here liked dinosaur king
This guy.
Favourite dinosaur? Kairannosaurus Rex. Duh.

Nah, I really like Ankylosaurus. Screw Revizer Revizer, this thing was a tank.
Also like Allosaurus.
the micropachycephalosaurus (longest dianosoar name ever lol o_o) and the veleceraptor Smile
Velociraptor all the way. Man, it's been years since dinosaurs even crossed my mind haha
really? if you go to the main index and look at the description for the off topic forum you'll see that it says Talk about things. Things that don't fit into the other forums. "Dinosaurs" is one of these things. anyway back on topic I also like the brachiosaurus mostly because we're both vegan Smile
I have seen that, I just never really stopped to think about dinosaurs until I saw this thread today.
& that's cute haha :p