What if YOU were a beyblade?

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were a Beyblade top? Hopefully you can tell me! GENESIS REBOOT!
Does this belong in this section? It sounds more like a General Beyblade question or for the Anime/Manga type of thing, but I’ll answer it:

uhh not really sure. If I were alive and had a Bit Beast, I hope Im not bored. I read this one x reader where the female!reader was Valt’s Valtryek Bey (yikes)
Then I'd either feel really sick or have the power to get used to the spinning teacup rides.

... and I'd be Taz the Tasmanian Devil.
Well, I'm 35 and have had a variety of medical issues over the years, so...

- My stickers are peeling off
- There are cracks in my layer
- The paint is chipping off of my core disc
- Performance tip has worn down, and performance has not improved as a result
- My layer gimmick doesn't work anymore, whatever it was
(May. 24, 2019  3:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm 35 and have had a variety of medical issues over the years, so...

(Dang, I feel really bad for your health rollercoaster, but glad youre well enough to stick around on here)

Yikes. That sounds like a really sad Beyblade just trying to cling onto life somehow
(May. 24, 2019  3:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm 35 and have had a variety of medical issues over the years, so...

I feel you! Except my current issue is my eye.
I'd do something weird, like be some sort of Upper Attacker or something.
If the battle was at its climax and the Bit Beast segment appears, I’ll just pop up and be like “Roar Im a scary teenager who sits around and enjoys spinning tops” before getting bursted by my opponent
(May. 24, 2019  2:23 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were a Beyblade top? Hopefully you can tell me! GENESIS REBOOT!

I would feel sick and wants to barf
I would be a Defense type that sits in the center of the stadium and uses magnets to push other Beys away.
(May. 24, 2019  3:14 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Yikes. That sounds like a really sad human just trying to cling onto life somehow

Fixed that for you. Unhappy

Life's better than when I was growing up, but at the same time things aren't always better. Life comes at you fast sometimes.
I will probably be something heavy XD.
And Zombie as well
(May. 24, 2019  2:23 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were a Beyblade top? Hopefully you can tell me! GENESIS REBOOT!

I would be an attack type for sure! XD
Speedy, energetic, and yet runs out of energy after some hard work (AKA school!)
(May. 24, 2019  3:42 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

I would feel sick and wants to barf
Because I have conditions that affect me like DeceasedCrab, but less severe, I’d probably be a heavy balance type that has the likelihood of hard scraping when falling. If that wouldn’t get in my way, I’d have a strong punch with some recoil while also trying to be a slow defender when I go to the center. Probably also a Hasbro bey after about a week of battling.
I would be the lightweight balance type in perfect condition and fresh out of the box that always precesses on the ridge
I would be a Balance Type Bey that can either be calm with a lot of Stamina or hyper-aggressive with very little Stamina at my choosing. This would represent how I can be calm and still succeed at some sports/activities, but I can also use my energy to be unpredictably good at things with the drawback of being really tired and maybe getting an asthma attack. I actually did this in PE the other day while playing floor hockey, and my lungs were pretty much exploding (or should I say Bursting) from exerting myself too much. It was worth the effort because the opposing team had 2 try-hard teachers on their side and more people lol.
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I would be a Balance Type Bey that can either be calm with a lot of Stamina or hyper-aggressive with very little Stamina at my choosing. This would represent how I can be calm and still succeed at some sports/activities, but I can also use my energy to be unpredictably good at things with the drawback of being really tired and maybe getting an asthma attack. I actually did this in PE the other day while playing floor hockey, and my lungs were pretty much exploding (or should I say Bursting) from exerting myself too much. It was worth the effort because the opposing team had 2 try-hard teachers on their side and more people lol.

Same here. In competitions I usually chill out, but when I want win I get serious and when I run my knees burn.Then I can't compete for the rest of the day. Kinda like the 8 gates
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I would be a Balance Type Bey that can either be calm with a lot of Stamina or hyper-aggressive with very little Stamina at my choosing. This would represent how I can be calm and still succeed at some sports/activities, but I can also use my energy to be unpredictably good at things with the drawback of being really tired and maybe getting an asthma attack. I actually did this in PE the other day while playing floor hockey, and my lungs were pretty much exploding (or should I say Bursting) from exerting myself too much. It was worth the effort because the opposing team had 2 try-hard teachers on their side and more people lol.

Thats some really good explanation, honestly. (And as a side note: hockey is fun lol)
I'd run away from opponents and self k.o.
I'd be an attack type that can pull off a one hit KO with my amazing speed if you launch hard enough, but the cost would be being able to spin for only 5 seconds.
I'd be a spin stealer like Fafnir. either that or I'd be a ruthless attack type. I wouldn't let my opponent get away for a second. If my opponent was another attack type, I would go on the outside and hit them to the center. then Id make a wall around them and keep hitting them back if they tried to escape XD. If they were a stamina type I'd keep rushing them over and over again until they break lol. Watch your back
(Jun. 09, 2019  8:05 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I'd be a spin stealer like Fafnir. either that or I'd be a ruthless attack type. I wouldn't let my opponent get away for a second. If my opponent was another attack type, I would go on the outside and hit them to the center. then Id make a wall around them and keep hitting them back if they tried to escape XD. If they were a stamina type I'd keep rushing them over and over again until they break lol. Watch your back
I was about to put the exact same thing
I’d have no idea how far away anything is and spin for a lonnnng time.
I would be the weakest beyblade ever