What if YOU were a beyblade?

My layer name will probably be Super Sad Sab

And, if I am being serious this time, Salvation Sab
Mines would be “Sulfuric Sukanku”
I'd be Unrelented Thunderous
I'd be quite damaged, stickers peeling off, once energetic rubber driver now worn and weak (like Merge), and just waiting for my last battle so that I can be relieved of my burden of life and so I can pass on remembering my old energetic self. Sorry if that got dark
I'd probably be an Attack type with a metal flat that utilizes Upper Attack and Destabilization. Would I be good? Probably decent stock, Parts would probably be better used in different combos.
I'd probably be something like Byxis because I'm tall.
I would be a super fast attack type bey that also has lots of stamina(I also will most likely to be a new beyblade)
id be a bey that has a Dark/Evil Aura and possess the blader that owned me
i would probably be a stamina and attack type that just zooms around randomly
If I were a beyblade, I would name myself the Demonic Dragon
I would be real sick and puke. Also, when I'll burst, it will hurt alot.
i'd be a heavy attack type
i would like to be a balance type cuz they seem so cool Gasp
but if i was a bit beast i would be a valkyrie because i really like the design for valkyrie and that it has a cool sword haha.
If I were a beyblade I would be a clockwise balance type.
If I were a bey I'd try to crush every other bey
I would be tempest dragon: I am so fat and heavy that I cant even attack well and lose all my stamina instantly
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I would be tempest dragon: I am so fat and heavy that I cant even attack well and lose all my stamina instantly

why did i laugh
If I were a bey, I'had be L DRAGO DESTRUCTOR
I would be 2 of 3 different beys that i've created.

1. Minus Magnesium - defence type
Layer Ability: pull beys for him and he would have two blades resembling a compass
Driver ability: would work like reboot, when he's fast, three tabs with rubber will come out and if he's pushed, than he would make a counter attack. But when he's slow, the tabs would come back in to give more LAD

OR

2.Spring Charybdis - stamina type
Layer ability: like god valkyrie but spring loaded for the two sides, absorbing the attack and transforming into energy.
I'd probably be some balanced attack type with serious smash attack.