What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

I used to get either cheese and pineapple, and note how I said I used to. Now that next year's basketball tryouts are coming up, my parent are forcing me on a better diet. I usually eat well anyways, but no more pizza for 3 months? That's harsh. So sad Unhappy
Eh I could eat pizza more than once a month and still be fit, it all depends what else you do hah. Pizza really is not the poison unless you ate some very frequently, such as more than once a week.
Yeah, I don't eat pizza too often (like once every two weeks), but I'm not about to tell my parents that they are wrong.

'Cause I would get beat.
I used to eat pizza every Friday but that gets expensive when all the places around end up being $25 for one person. I decided to just eat out once a week. There's a Harvey's a couple blocks from where I live and I've been cheating every day for the past few weeks, I never eat anything but I always get an Orange Cream Milkshake on my way to school.
For awhile I was eating Pizza on a twice-weekly basis because I kept seeing the Raptors play and they kept winning. When they win, we get a free pizza slice with our ticket the next day. This... did wonders for my weight loss plan, as you can imagine.
Just pepperoni. Literally nothing else. Just pepperoni. I hate it when people add more toppings, unless its double pepperoni.
as much meat as possible

otherwise we have personal beef

haahahahaahha
Shrooms
PEPEroni
Bacon bits
Pineapple
Beef
Cheese
Tomato sauce
Crust
OH man, all of this sounds so amazing.
I'm gonna go get some little Caesars.
I generally just eat plain cheese pizza.
I normally get mushrooms and pineapples on my pizza.
Pepperoni, mushrooms and red peppers
Chicken, pepperoni and jalapeños (stuffed crust). U know what, I'm ordering pizza tonight lol.

Side note: had a 7 inch pizza today  ^.^
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:55 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Chicken, pepperoni and jalapeños (stuffed crust). U know what, I'm ordering pizza tonight lol.

Side note: had a 7 inch pizza today  ^.^

2 pizza in 1 day lol.

But these days I like pizza with Tomato, Onion, Paneer and Capsicum or Mushrooms and a stuffed cheese crust.
I like to have tuna, tomato sauce, cheese and maybe a few roasted onions on my pizza but no oregano. PS: I 8 it today. :D
I get plain cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, or a pepperoni pizza with onions, bell pepper, and black olives.
And I either dip it in pizza sauce, ranch, hot sauce, or a ranch hot sauce mix.
Sometimes I put pizza cheese on it. Other times red pepper.

Is this odd?
(Jul. 12, 2017  4:29 AM)MWF Wrote: I get plain cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, or a pepperoni pizza with onions, bell pepper, and black olives.
And I either dip it in pizza sauce, ranch, hot sauce, or a ranch hot sauce mix.
Sometimes I put pizza cheese on it. Other times red pepper.

Is this odd?

Doesn't seems odd at all beyhaha. Atleast you don't put suger and chips on it like that F2 Cheesehahah
I just get Pepperoni on thin crust. Very boring considering I work at Domino's.
Pepperoni and extra cheese with light sauce. (sometimes i put sausage with it)

to me, this is the ultimate pizza
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Pepperoni and extra cheese with light sauce. (sometimes i put sausage with it)

Nah best pizza is meme pizza

AYO CAN I GET SOME BANANA PEPPERS ON DAT 2
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Pepperoni and extra cheese with light sauce. (sometimes i put sausage with it)

*Stomach Rumbling Intensifies*
literally every meat they allow except for anchovy.
i don't like fish
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: hamburger and onion
You could please stop necroposting