What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

When I order pizza I get a pizza full of meat and.... JALOPENOSSS
Along with that i put crushed red pepper and hot sauce on the pizza
Pepperoni, cheese, and sausages
well cheese, pepperoni ,more cheese ,kebabs
Caprichiosa...or at least that's how i think it's spelled.

Basically it has ham, mushrooms, cheese, ketchup and some other stuff...xD i likes it VERY MUCH.
Salami with mushrooms and sweetcorn and a nice barbeque sauce under the cheese.
Pepperoni, Anchovies.
veggies I like- Tomatoes, Capsicums, Mushrooms, Onions and many other vegies [more = better imo]

cheese:- Mozzarella or any cheese.

crust:- liquid cheese or Italian, pan or any crust that taste creamy

edit:- i hope necroing this topic is not wrong
i usually like to get bacon, olives, ham, and pepperoni.

And as a side note, completely despise pinapple
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:08 AM)kolosos666 Wrote: Caprichiosa...or at least that's how i think it's spelled.

Basically it has ham, mushrooms, cheese, ketchup and some other stuff...xD i likes it VERY MUCH.

What?
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:08 AM)kolosos666 Wrote: Caprichiosa...or at least that's how i think it's spelled.

Basically, it has ham, mushrooms, cheese, ketchup and some other stuff...xD I like it VERY MUCH.

What?

a creative pizza eater likes me who add weird things to pizza which stores/restaurants will never use lol

I usually put some M&Ms, Chips, Lays, Rice, sugar and other stuff on Pizza: serious:. lol secret revealed
You can put whatever you want on your pizza, but capricciosa is definitely not supposed to have ketchup on it.
horse meat of course, jk
but usually i just get whatever i feel like, usually randomize ingredients so i never get the same topping combos.
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:55 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: horse meat of course, jk

One of the most surprising things about moving to Quebec is that you can get horse meat at pretty much any grocery store.
(Mar. 21, 2016  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

One of the most surprising things about moving to Quebec is that you can get horse meat at pretty much any grocery store.

eww at the concept of eating horse meat Tongue_out

There are various pizza joints in nyc, dominos, Papa johns, familia, etc..
Spinach and Mushroom is da bomb.

(Mar. 21, 2016  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I heard about this in France, makes sense it's the same in Quebec heh.
Halal Ground Beef and Pineapple the G.O.A.T.
Where has this thread been all of my life?

Personally, banana peppers, mushrooms, and bacon are my favorite pizza toppings, especially when they're all together. Good thing I have like three different pizza places within 15 miles to choose from, haha.
Jalapeños and Pineapples.

@[FIREFIRE]
Sugar and M&Ms?
Chocked
Olive oil with Chicken. or Red Bell Peppers with chicken and pineapple.
i've always ate pizza with ranch since my childhood, so broccoli on pizza works great! (dipped in ranch, of course, prefferrably buttermilk.) if not Mac'n'cheeze will do me good.
(May. 10, 2016  7:24 AM)Shinji Wrote: Jalapeños and Pineapples.

@[FIREFIRE]
Sugar and M&Ms?
Chocked

Lol i just do many experiments with food. I learned that from mh auntie. Sometimes it become weird but sometimes it become wonderful.

Beyhaha. Sugar was bad idea but M&Ms work nicely with liquid cheese crust (idk what it is called)
Normally i would put chicken with jalepenos and and spices.. in my dominoes pizza
(May. 10, 2016  5:04 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  7:24 AM)Shinji Wrote: Jalapeños and Pineapples.

@[FIREFIRE]
Sugar and M&Ms?
Chocked

M&Ms work nicely with liquid cheese crust (idk what it is called)

it's called stuffed crust, if that's what you're talking about.
Pepperoni or cheese with olvies usually. Its the bomb!!
I was a picky kid, see? I was pure P&C until I was 13 and I tried a Taco pizza, now I have anything from Hot Sauce to Swedish Meatballs on my 'Za.