What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

I thought of this after I made a post in the random thoughts thead Smile . I usually go for a combo of pepperoni and ham. I absolutely HATE pineapples on pizza, it`s just not natural. What about you guys?
lol yeah to me if it takes the taste away from the pizza then its gross lol and pineapple fits that category but i just get pepperoni pizza so i always have pepperoni and cheese on mine.
pepperoni, sometimes eveything (but ham). and some times only margarita.
but i dont like pizza that much. o prefer kfc and other fastfoosd burgers...
I like extra cheese with double extra sweetcorn usually... I don't really know why.

That or ground up processed meat (so bad for me but SOOO nice)
Dude ill just have the lot lol doesnt matter to me as long as its pizza Grin, altho i do like a good bbq meat lovers with extra toppings
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:50 PM)Hero Wrote: I thought of this after I made a post in the random thoughts thead Smile . I usually go for a combo of pepperoni and ham. I absolutely HATE pineapples on pizza, it`s just not natural. What about you guys?
There is nothing wrong with pineapples on a pizza. Adding the pineapples almost makes it like a dessert pizza. Honestly, have you even tried it? Also pineapples are natural they come from the earth don't they? Just like the tomatoes and wheat that are used in a pizza.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:26 PM)Dranzer Wrote: There is nothing wrong with pineapples on a pizza. Adding the pineapples almost makes it like a dessert pizza. Honestly, have you even tried it? Also pineapples are natural they come from the earth don't they? Just like the tomatoes and wheat that are used in a pizza.
Yes, I have. I tried to like it by adding different combinations of toppings with pineapples, but I disliked all of them. But meh, to each their own, my parents love pineapples on pizza.
Extra Pizza sauce and mushrooms.
Sometimes pastrami as a topping.
I take onions and peppers on my pizza.
I like peppers too Smile . A little olives now and again is good too Grin .
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:37 PM)Hero Wrote: I like peppers too Smile . A little olives now and again is good too Grin .

Yeah olives are good too when i'm in the mood, but I hate anchovies on pizza. Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: Yeah olives are good too when i'm in the mood, but I hate anchovies on pizza. Pinching_eyes

I've never understood what's so bad about anchovies. When they add too much is can be disgusting but with just the right amount? Delicious! ^^

Maybe people are put off when they order one that's badly made with bad anchovies or too many? =/
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:10 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I've never understood what's so bad about anchovies. When they add too much is can be disgusting but with just the right amount? Delicious! ^^

Maybe people are put off when they order one that's badly made with bad anchovies or too many? =/

I never said I dislike anchovies, I just don't like them on pizza.
Don't mind which base, preferably stuffed crust or cheesy bites from Pizza Hut. Grin

Red Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Pineapples, Extra Cheese. Sometimes Jalapenos if I'm in the mood. I actually hate mixing sweet and savoury flavours but for some reason I like pineapple on pizza. Grin
I tend to prefer my pizzas to be vegetarian. Occasionally I like Pepperoni or grilled chicken, but I never get any other meats on it.

I like

Any kind of pepper (red, green, jalepenos, green chili etc.)
Mushrooms
tomatoes
onions

And then either pepperoni or chicken

Occasionally I like trying those specialty pizzas like the Greek one, or once I had an Indian inspired one.
I normally go for seafood Pizzas the most. The toppings I like are: Sweetcorn, Tuna, Pepperoni, Olives, Prawns, Mushrooms, Chicken, Anchovies etc. I like thin bases the most but used to prefer the more doughy sort when I was younger. In the summer my dad makes Pizzas in the back garden, he made a special out-door oven to cook them in. We had our first one to mark the summer months last weekend, this will be a regular occurance from now on. Smile Pizzas= SUMMER!
pizza with redcrushed peeper oregeno and garlic.also with peppeoni and sasauge.
Wow, I'd love to have an outdoor oven or something. And pizza's all summer owns.

Still, the thought of seafood pizzas just creeps me out. @_@
(Apr. 19, 2009  6:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Still, the thought of seafood pizzas just creeps me out. @_@

Realy? I prefer them to meat based pizzas. Infact, I think I prefer fish to meat overall.
... how about add this question to the thread: where do you usually get your pizza from?
i usually get it from pizza hot. and sometimes dominos pizza. but i prefer italian pizzas over the american ones.

btw i sometimes eat tuna pizzas,anyone tries this before?
I don't really mind what I have on my pizza, I end it all but when we have pizza on sunday I believe we have spicey beef, spicey chicken, pepperoni and there is something else but I can't think of what it is. At least I think there is something else.
There is a local family owned pizzeria near where I live (Amadio's Pizza). Everything there is extremely fresh; the difference in ingredients makes a huge difference to the flavour. Unfortunately the Italian in them leads them to take long vacations. They are closed for the Summer Months of July and August Unhappy
Loads of cheese
Pepperonis, pineapples. Black pepper on top is tasty, too.
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:01 PM)Khel Wrote: There is a local family owned pizzeria near where I live (Amadio's Pizza). Everything there is extremely fresh; the difference in ingredients makes a huge difference to the flavour. Unfortunately the Italian in them leads them to take long vacations. They are closed for the Summer Months of July and August Unhappy

Well that sucks. We get our pizza's from ASDA as their own made ones where you just chose what you want on it, it's pretty cool.

Also i love Pizza hut but it is not a cheap place so I have only had it two times.