What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

Waoh, I thoguht you were. LOL oh well. For pizza I'm a fan of vegetarian, or meat lovers for normal orders.

Though the ones I usually eat are random "gourmet" pizzas from italian restaurants with prosciutto etc.
chesseGrin
Ok The Best Pizza Ever Its Dominos With Extra Chesse,peperoni,Bacon,Meet,Chiken Thats Its Youl get Full With a Medium One
Dominos.

Pepperoni, Bacon, chicken, pineapple, mushrooms.
pizza hut

pepperoni with extra extra chese man i just love that

but if im eating new york slice
i love the spinach pizza
You can't beat Margarita from an authentic Italian restaurant.
I went to Niagara Falls on thje Buffalo side and ate at a place called "Larosa...." We ordered a large Pepperoni and when I opened it, it was covered in a lot of grease Speechless If i hand ate it it would have dripped grease on me so i ate it with a spoon and fork D:
I usually eat pizza with bacon, ham, pineapple. Another favourite combo of mine is pepperoni, cheese and pepper. Although my all time favourite topping are anchovies. I love the salty fishy goodness of that classic pizza fish. I always bring some and add it to my pizzas.
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Two personal pepporoni pizzas with a hamburger patty and bacon covered with cheese and ranch dressing. Yum.

[Image: 34294_407567267679_509882679_5113685_500336_n.jpg]

I want. I'm doing this w/o ranch though.
If you don't hear from me for a couple weeks, assume I had a heart attack.
(Aug. 02, 2010  12:38 AM)fragbait Wrote: I want. I'm doing this w/o ranch though.
If you don't hear from me for a couple weeks, assume I had a heart attack.

Haha, I would actually enjoy the ranch sauce...
Am I weird? Confused
PEPPERONI i hate pineapple i like spice thats what coincedently relates me to my buddy dranzer
I just put bacon on my pizza.
i get pepperoni on my pizza
PIZZA,PIZZA U HAVE PIZZA!! lol (sponge ob ref)
i get goat cheese on mine Smile also feta
I usually get pepperoni or bacon and beef on my pizza. I like my meat!Tongue_out
Mine is handtossed bread, with bbq sauce, normal layer of normal pizza cheese, tons of diced white meat chicken all over it, and just a little bit of pepperoni's all over it. mmmmm
just lots of cheese and veges
hah!
I have LOVE ON MY PIZZA.
i really like pepperoni and sausage on my pizza
I usually get Pepperoni, Salami and Italian Sausage on my pizzas when I order them.

I just love the taste of meat in my mouth Wink
EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA CHEESE PIZZA.
Pan fried Squid rings and soya cheese there is a sick place near where I live that does the best alternative pizza.
I usually just have the meat lover's pizza at new club it is awesome
I love garlic, extra cheese, and pepperoni on my pizza. =D
When I order pizza, I usually request Pepperoni, Salami, Italian Sausage and Bacon to be on my pizza.

I love the taste of meat in my mouth Smile