What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

If i hadda choose.

pepperoni stacked on the pizza
Only pepperoni. No cheese, no olives, no bacon, nothing.

Just pepperoni.
(Jul. 09, 2009  6:02 PM)Dude Wrote: Only pepperoni. No cheese, no olives, no bacon, nothing.

Just pepperoni.

why even bother eating pizza like this
(Jul. 09, 2009  6:02 PM)Dude Wrote: Only pepperoni. No cheese, no olives, no bacon, nothing.

Just pepperoni.

We got a lot of requests like this at Pizza Express, I also don't see the point of eating Pizza like this...
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why even bother eating pizza like this

I guess I could just eat pepperonis mixed with some weird pizza paste...and a little tomato sauce with a spoon.

That would be really weird, but I could. I just don't like melted cheese. The rest is fine but I find only pepperoni to be more enjoyable.
My favorites would have to be vegetable (</3 broccoli tho), Buffalo/Barbeque chicken, and Hawaiian.

I had some kind of fish on my pizza once that I liked, forget what though.
so you guys ever tried the steak pizzas from pizza hot? also anyone tried tuna pizza? it wasnt bad since i loovee tuna.
it's a dead moth. see a doctor
Lol, I didn't eat that thing that's for sure

I was only asking if you all can recognise that moth for whatever it is
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why even bother eating pizza like this

A buddy of mine is lactose intolerant, so back when we were living in the dorms at college, whenever we got a pizza it had to be without cheese, and he wasn't very big on lots of toppings either. I dunno, cheese-less pizza kinda grows on you. I'd put black pepper on my slices to liven them up a bit.
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:33 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I think I got this once?

[Image: cockroachpizza.jpg]

Hmm, what is that?

PIZZA TUMOR

But seriously, did you actually get that?
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:33 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I think I got this once?

[Image: cockroachpizza.jpg]

Eww... where did you get this pizza from?
i have a pizza with pineapples, bacon, and ham or one with peperoni and mushrooms

i go to pizzapizza
Two personal pepporoni pizzas with a hamburger patty and bacon covered with cheese and ranch dressing. Yum.

[Image: 34294_407567267679_509882679_5113685_500336_n.jpg]
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Two personal pepporoni pizzas with a hamburger patty and bacon covered with cheese and ranch dressing. Yum.

[Image: 34294_407567267679_509882679_5113685_500336_n.jpg]

When I saw this...

[Image: Jizz-in-my-pants.gif]
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Two personal pepporoni pizzas with a hamburger patty and bacon covered with cheese and ranch dressing. Yum.

[img]

Oh God.
I think I gained calories just by looking at that thing.
It's KFC's double down all over again.

As for me, I love Meat Lover's Pizza from Pizza Hut.
Or a taco pizza.

[image]

Seriously? Or were you being sarcastic? :\
definitely sarcasm. That's from the sight: thisiswhyyourefat.com
I wasn't being sarcastic though. I actually made one (albeit without the ranch sauce). It was delicious.
Ohh I get Pepperoni, Sausage, Sometimes i get Mushrooms

Sounds gross but sometimes i like Spinach PIZZA!
I don't usually eat pizza. When I do, I like eclectic toppings. I often order mushrooms, pineapples, bacon, sausage, pepper (green and red).

If I'm buying non-custom, I usually get deluxe or pepperoni.