WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

yeah. it should be good. Cye and ikmv (along with deikailo) are the best hosts we have in NY. =) i'm a noob host so i really look up to them and really hope to help out with this tournament. and i really hope ikmv will be participating. i hope his arm recovered.
what happened to his arm?

Deikailo is hosting the NY tourney too? That makes it even better =)
Ah, no, actually, Cye and IKMV beat me to it. As this entire thread was being posted, I had literally just got off the phone to book a day at Kings Games for a tournament, but it would be pointless to have two events in two weeks when this will probably be so much bigger.
this looks cool! i wish i could go to usa. i live in austrailia Unhappy
Doh! LA is sooooo far away. I wish I could host a tournament for Nor Cal
(Aug. 01, 2011  10:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I do hope no one from Asia is complaining about not living in America, when it comes to beyblade. I am not sure irony would be the right term to describe that though...

ToyWizJD: The WBO and Toywiz continuing a partnership would be a very good thing. Lets make this one hell of an event folks! May the best bladers win! Good luck to all!

LT13

Umm, Asia's a big continent. I'm from India, and we only have season 1 MFB's. And Japan's first tournament was this year...

Anyways, good luck to all participants.
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:02 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what happened to his arm?

Deikailo is hosting the NY tourney too? That makes it even better =)

ikmv's arm broke quite a while ago in a horrible long boarding accident but that's irrelevant. what matters is if he recovered well enough to blade.

deikailo is not hosting this tournament but i'm simply stating that she's one of the best hosts we have here in NY. it's simply a statement.
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:49 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Dah a tournament is never held in NorCal.
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:12 AM)Kabaam2000 Wrote: Doh! LA is sooooo far away. I wish I could host a tournament for Nor Cal

reason for that is because as the OP says, "Besides some locations that have become 'regulars' for Beyblade tournaments". in other words, the tournament locations are based on regular tournament locations. if tournaments were regularly held in North cali (like monthly tournaments) then there would probably be one there. seeing as that is not the case, you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE!
Good luck to all the participants...Hope you enjoy
Hmm this does seem a bit unfair for members in other countries. WBO Summer Spin ShowDown! Great Prizes! BeyLotto!Only in the USA, sorry everyone else you will just have to miss out. This is also called the World Beyblade Organization. I guess the fact that it is sponsored by ToyWiz which is only found there is a fair reason it just seems a bit unfair to promote it so much.
aaaaw, i want one in the uk wid theintoy... lol, ill sit in the corner dreamin
Theintoy? Does anyone even use them anymore?
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:22 AM)RowDog Wrote: Hmm this does seem a bit unfair for members in other countries. WBO Summer Spin ShowDown! Great Prizes! BeyLotto!Only in the USA, sorry everyone else you will just have to miss out. This is also called the World Beyblade Organization. I guess the fact that it is sponsored by ToyWiz which is only found there is a fair reason it just seems a bit unfair to promote it so much.

Why are we still getting these sorts of complaints? Passport Holders are getting a BeyLotto every single month. This is about creating an awesome event across the USA, where ToyWiz is based; let's not forget that a while back while other countries were enjoying lots of different tournaments, the USA had not even experienced one WBO-approved tournament with any degree of success.

I'm really disappointed that there are so many complaints; why can't we just celebrate something cool for what it is instead of whining about what it isn't?
TuT
Thank you all, the first AR tournament, and this is it, this is one of the best days of my life......
No, my life does not suck.
@jojospud247
I know why dont they have any tournament in NorCal

Anyways really excited about tournament even if its kinda far away
This is so cool. Me and Earthstriker will be there if we can. this is going to be FUN
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:12 AM)Kabaam2000 Wrote: Doh! LA is sooooo far away. I wish I could host a tournament for Nor Cal
Then why don't you talk to Kai-V about it? Northern Cali might as well be a different state than Southern California. If it's like, a 10 hour drive to LA for you, I'm sure you two can work something out.
even though these tournaments are a bit too far off and I won't be able to join in as such, it's still exciting and it really shows the grow the WBO has had. these small, country based events may very soon cover the world. local events are like just test runs.
I wish there was one in VA on august 21. Than i could play on my birthday at home!
Wow! Another great event! I really love these!
Even though its not happening in my region, such tourneys give rise to amazing combos, so I love them!
Enjoy the tourneys, USA!
North Carolina?!?! Oh yeah!!
what time does the one in New York start
WHy are The[/u][/color]re neveR touRnaments in South Carolina?!? Unhappy
WHy are There neveR touRnaments in South Carolina?!? Unhappy
Because no one in your state is mking an event. YOUR state HASto do it! (A member in your state)
Because no one plans them. Plan a tourney, or better yet, if NC is within a 2 hour car drive, go to that one.
guys guys! ur posts are starting to get all too repetitive! it's complaints and complaints one after another! if u want a tournament, work it out on your state threads! ur better off planning something with ur state/region than complaining about it here. whining and crying won't create a tournament, planning one will. doesn't that sound more reasonable?
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:16 PM)capricorn123 Wrote: WHy are The[/u][/color]re neveR touRnaments in South Carolina?!? Unhappy
WHy are There neveR touRnaments in South Carolina?!? Unhappy
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:53 PM)sonic gingka Wrote: I wish there was one in VA on august 21. Than i could play on my birthday at home!
i don't mean to explode on you guys but seeing people complaining that their region/state don't have tournaments really get me on edge. if u don't start one, plan something on the forum. talk things out rather than complaining. the sooner u do it, the well planned it will be... the longer you wait, the longer you'll sit and watch all the other kids enjoy the fun u could have had.....