WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

I agree fully with you Sky Prince...Pinching_eyes_2 they annoy the carp out of....
We're all exited, but i'm hoping some one would host in my area.
I'm too lazy, and i think im too young im not sure. Oh and stop complaining.
Your not too young Tongue_out Just if yuo work hard you can do it Tongue_out
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:19 PM)Fyurity Wrote: Your not too young Tongue_out Just if yuo work hard you can do it Tongue_out
That makes me wonder if I could hold an MA tournament. I bet I could Smile
I have a place that allows free play... The only problem would be prizes...
You wouldn't need prizes Toywiz will supply them
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:34 PM)Fyurity Wrote: You wouldn't need prizes Toywiz will supply them
Well in that case I'm going over to the MA thread to discuss this...
Beyblading doesn't exist near me apparently. FML.
I saw a comment saying there wont be any of the regular WBO tourney fees in these tournaments. Is that true?
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:19 PM)Fyurity Wrote: Your not too young Tongue_out Just if yuo work hard you can do it Tongue_out

well, quite honestly, i doubt a 9 year old could handle the responsibilities of the title "host". i'm 19 years old and my first tournament was a stressful roller coaster trying to figure out how recording round robin worked out. but i'm sure it wouldn't be as stressful if the 9 years old kid went to multiple tournaments, judged a couple of times, and was very responsible.
The thing with NY tournaments, we had a huge trust issue when it came to capable hosts. too many hosts were going MIA after events and not contacting the WBO (meaning they just host horrible tournaments and send in the passport money months later or don't record who purchased passports at all... and these guys were like 18-19 year old hosts).
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:58 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Well in that case I'm going over to the MA thread to discuss this...
THANK YOU! AT LEAST SOMEONE LISTENED TO ME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
I wish we lived in the US before... and now I do more than ever.
Well I mean here in Texas not many people attend
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:41 PM)sonic gingka Wrote: Are we allowed to use 4D beys?

of course. toywiz sells 4d blades so y wouldn't we be allowed to use them?
Not really the point, but they're allowed in standard WBO play so why not here? Haha.
They have a beylotto too?!?!?! this just keeps getting better and better.

oh and also good luck to the bladers in michigan; you'll need it. just kiddingTongue_out
whats a bey lotto? either way i think its cool. im so thrilled about all of this. i might go if i can figure out how far greensboro is from greenville
Looks interesting but i don't know if i can make it
I wanna be there in aug 20th at los angeles down town see ya.
I am so PUMPED! Good luck to all the bladers competing Wink
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:01 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: whats a bey lotto? either way i think its cool. im so thrilled about all of this. i might go if i can figure out how far greensboro is from greenville

Its around 3-4 hours. I made it from Goldsboro to Greensboro in about 2 1/2 hours. We would love to have you there.
I can try to make the one in either Georgia or NC, but 4 hours is kinda long....

Are we allowed to buy Bey Passports at these tournaments?
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:32 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I can try to make the one in either Georgia or NC, but 4 hours is kinda long....

Are we allowed to buy Bey Passports at these tournaments?

ID google it to make sure. Im not sure if you can buy them at the event. IT would be easier to buy them up here through paypal.