WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

We would like to restrain the number of events per state to one. This way, everyone can focus on making one really work, instead of dividing the population and making more, "worse" tournaments than one big, cool tournament.
Awesome!Its Great that Toy Wiz and the WBO teamed up!
Where exactly do we receive the stadiums???
You have to first have your tournament approved, then ToyWiz will send you the Stadium to your address.
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We would like to restrain the number of events per state to one. This way, everyone can focus on making one really work, instead of dividing the population and making more, "worse" tournaments than one big, cool tournament.

I understand this. Only thing is that bladers in big states are usually divided into two groups that live at least a three hour drive away. But, you are right.
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We would like to restrain the number of events per state to one. This way, everyone can focus on making one really work, instead of dividing the population and making more, "worse" tournaments than one big, cool tournament.
In their defense, San Francisco is over 6 hours away so it's highly unlikely that anyone will be able to convince their parent to travel the distance. It's actually the same amount of travel time as Montreal to Toronto.

It actually takes less time to drive from Silver Spring, Maryland to New York City.
awesome the new york one is the 21st can't go cause im going to North Carolina then on there is one on august 27th like 3 days after i leave
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:28 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: awesome the new york one is the 21st can't go cause im going to North Carolina then on there is one on august 27th like 3 days after i leave
Go to Georgia?
yoo, this is awesome. I've been wondering when the WBO officials were going to go to Toywiz. Check out the Toywiz store over here in Nanuet, NY 10954. This is going to be awesome. When will it be though?
Check the dates for events.
It's not going to be in Toywiz...
how much is the entrie for the one in illinois.
Why must NZ be so quiet! lol....well gl to all people entering and have fun Smile
Yessss finally a tournament in Los Angeles
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:06 AM)Arvelas Wrote: yoo, this is awesome. I've been wondering when the WBO officials were going to go to Toywiz. Check out the Toywiz store over here in Nanuet, NY 10954. This is going to be awesome. When will it be though?
Hi! Glad to see someone local to the store! The NY organizers chose Central Park for the event there, so we do not have one going on in the store space this time. It will be August 21st, 2011 at Hecsher Park in Central Park.
What time is the tournament going to be for in Los Angeles.
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:07 AM)nick 13 Wrote: how much is the entrie for the one in illinois.

There is no fee for any of the tournaments.

Hey, can there be a special ToyWiz face, haha? Kind of like the BeyDays faces if we do this annually or semi-annually. All I know is that tourney hosts will get the DJ face. Awesome.
um..i googled Hecsher park to get directions...i can only find "Hecksher Park" is it the same place?

there is a shot my brother and I may be able to go...we shall see...=D

I agree. A special Toywiz face booster would be kind of cool for all who participate, or for just the winners
Everybody who participates will get a ten-percent coupon code. For me, that is much better than a Face, hah.
I'd like to say that this is a nice collaboration between WBO and ToyWiz.

Hopefully, this year's event will be a success, and perhaps you guys can consider expanding to worldwide for the next one. The rest of the world would like to get a taste of this. Wink
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:42 AM)ToyWizBebs Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:06 AM)Arvelas Wrote: yoo, this is awesome. I've been wondering when the WBO officials were going to go to Toywiz. Check out the Toywiz store over here in Nanuet, NY 10954. This is going to be awesome. When will it be though?
Hi! Glad to see someone local to the store! The NY organizers chose Central Park for the event there, so we do not have one going on in the store space this time. It will be August 21st, 2011 at Hecsher Park in Central Park.
Unfortunately, the Tappan Zee bridge has that pesky $8 toll and most people don't know about the park and ride to Nanuet or the 8A (I think) that runs through Nyack.
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:51 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:07 AM)nick 13 Wrote: how much is the entrie for the one in illinois.

There is no fee for any of the tournaments.

Hey, can there be a special ToyWiz face, haha? Kind of like the BeyDays faces if we do this annually or semi-annually. All I know is that tourney hosts will get the DJ face. Awesome.
Probably not because this is a US only event, not a world event. The WBO likes to hand out faces only if everyone has the opportunity to get them.
dang the california locations like 6 hours from me =/ oh well
so that's y ikmv wanted to have a meeting... they wanted to discuss this tournament... ahh, no problem. looks like things will be big. last time we had a big tourney in NYC, we had way over 50 people. haha, pretty sure it'll be the same thing just bigger.
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: um..i googled Hecsher park to get directions...i can only find "Hecksher Park" is it the same place?

there is a shot my brother and I may be able to go...we shall see...=D

I agree. A special Toywiz face booster would be kind of cool for all who participate, or for just the winners

Yes. It's called Heckscher Park or Heckscher Playground.

ikmv and I are going to try our hardest to make sure the NY event runs successfully. Be on the lookout for more details.
Thanks! =)
ikmv is such a nice guy, and with you and him running the NY tourney Cye, there is no way it can fail! Good luck to the both of you!