WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

AGAIN stop complaining and make 1 its so simple SO STOP COMPLAINING
Yes, you should buy a blader passport at the event. I've had two instances where someone purchased a passport at one point and it wasn't added so I had to charge them twice for it. They may have purchased it the day before or something because Kei has a life and doesn't constantly check paypal for blader passports.

If you do buy it online, make sure you have the passport face on your profile before attending the event. If it doesn't show up, contact Kei.

Dark, as an event host, you have to send all funds via paypal to the WBO along with a record of everyone who had an existing passport, who bought a passport, and who only paid the one time fee. According to that list, the committee will add in passports.
I'm one of the bladers who will be attending the Summer Spin Showdown in Spokane, WA. This should be freaking sweet.
I will also be attending the Summer Spin Showdown in Spokane,WA. Get ready to see 4D's in action!
My son will also be attending and competing, and possibly my girlfriend, too!
I am posting for my son Elias L Drago. He will be attending the one in Spokane, WA, as well.
Are there enterance fees for entering one of the Summer Spin Showdown tourtaments? if so, how much?

Is a passport required for this tourtament?

What time does the NY tourtament start?
If anyone here can get to Wichita, KS or know anyone who lives near here, I'm gonna try to make one here, since KS sees like zero action in anything
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are there enterance fees for entering one of the Summer Spin Showdown tourtaments? if so, how much?

WBO fees - a one time entry fee of $5 or $10 for the year. You're better off doing the $10 for the year since NY has tournaments nearly every month.

IKMV and Cye have not announced the time of their event yet. When you see NY on the upcoming events list, click that and it will have all the details you'll need.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:34 AM)antwer1 Wrote: If anyone here can get to Wichita, KS or know anyone who lives near here, I'm gonna try to make one here, since KS sees like zero action in anything
This is not the place to ask this. Stick to the WBO General and PM everyone on the map and thread.
I PMed Kai-V and she told me there were no entry fees for these tounrnies
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are there enterance fees for entering one of the Summer Spin Showdown tourtaments? if so, how much?

WBO fees - a one time entry fee of $5 or $10 for the year. You're better off doing the $10 for the year since NY has tournaments nearly every month.

IKMV and Cye have not announced the time of their event yet. When you see NY on the upcoming events list, click that and it will have all the details you'll need.

So I don't need a passport for this tourtament? I am glad this isn't one of those events where you need a passport to participate because I don't really do tourtaments so if i have to pay the $5 that would b fine. (it would be per person yes?)

Thanks for your help Deikailo
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:48 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I PMed Kai-V and she told me there were no entry fees for these tounrnies

Really? Oh that is good news. Thank you InfiniteLibra!
Yes,finally! Just gotta convince my momma for the passport and stuff And I'm on my way.
Well, its still the same tourney, so its still related.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:57 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

So I don't need a passport for this tourtament? I am glad this isn't one of those events where you need a passport to participate because I don't really do tourtaments so if i have to pay the $5 that would b fine. (it would be per person yes?)

Thanks for your help Deikailo
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:48 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I PMed Kai-V and she told me there were no entry fees for these tounrnies

Really? Oh that is good news. Thank you InfiniteLibra!
A passport makes you eligible for monthly giveaways and other prizes as well, which makes the extra $5 worth it.

There are always entry fees unless stated otherwise in this thread by a committee member, otherwise it is just hearsay.
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:02 AM)antwer1 Wrote: Well, its still the same tourney, so its still related.
There is no event in Kansas yet so it is not "the same tourney". Yes, you're trying to promote it for this event, but you're asking for Kansas bladers twice in the same thread, which counts as spamming. If they didn't respond the first time, then they will not respond on the second try. Be patient and just PM all the kansas bladers.
that actualy does sound worth it. IF i go to this tourney I MIGHT just buy myself a passport...but i feel comfortable knowing I might not necisarily need one for this particular tourney, but it does seem as if it is better to have one then not.

I will pm a moderator myself and ask them about the tourtament fees, if there are any. I will post as soon as I hear something
I don't know if it will make you believe but
Kai-V Wrote:
InfiniteLibra Wrote:Is there an entry fee for the tournaments?

No, we are trying to make them as free as possible.
that is good enough for me. I certantly dont want to bother anyone with already answered questions!

Thank you InfiniteLibra
is the one for new york still on because i want to go but i dont know when it starts. could someone post a thread about it
Just wait patiently. They are still ironing out details from what I understand. Just figure on it being in the afternoon.
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:02 AM)antwer1 Wrote: Well, its still the same tourney, so its still related.
There is no event in Kansas yet so it is not "the same tourney". Yes, you're trying to promote it for this event, but you're asking for Kansas bladers twice in the same thread, which counts as spamming. If they didn't respond the first time, then they will not respond on the second try. Be patient and just PM all the kansas bladers.
[/quote]

Crud, I forgot I already did it once. My bad
WOOT! Finally a tourny near were I live!
Gotta convince my Dad to take me.
If I go, I'm probably gonna be the only girl there... lol XD
Wow! I am extremely excited for this. Being that L.A. is one hour from where I live and I can definitely make it! I have been waiting for some tournaments to show up around here.
I was just wondering, what time is the Illinois tournament? I looked but couldn't find it.
It is at 3:30 just look at the topic for it in official events
Ok, thanks. That means I'll be coming. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!
Just a fast reminder for all of you who didn't read...sign up here > http://toywiz.us/blog/?p=1230