WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

I'll try to host one. Man this is gonna be huge!
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:07 PM)zflare3 Wrote: and every1 said toywiz were carp
i wish i cud go to america

EDIT:first post yoohoo
Nobody said ToyWiz was carp, its just a little expensive.
I might be able to go to the one MD(hopefully)
Isiah, we should talk with Alfred about doing something for Philly.
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:39 PM)ToyWizJD Wrote: Hey guys (and gals), I hope everyone who makes it to these events enjoys the heck out of them! A lot of effort from a ton of people went into trying to organize these tournaments. We're only able to play our part in these events thanks to your tight community and its leaders. It's our distinct pleasure to support these efforts.

Thanks again to everyone who helped to organize this.

I hope you all have a good time!

-JD

all i have to say, is thanks SO much to EVERYBODY who helped and put as much effort for us all! you have no idea how many people would be appreciating this! Or at least the SHOULD be!

Remember the more people who can join the better if we get low results we may never get this chance again. lets have hope and strong spirits Bladers! and take what is given to us with PRIDE and EFFORT!

~Kanato Dolsrin~
Wait so i'm confused i read the whole thing but I'm confused if we want to host a tourny for this event we post here our proposal?
You should probably post it in the event proposal's section, but you have to make sure you have 8 committed players and a plan before doing so.
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: This is upsetting, shame its only America, hope whoever does enter has a fun time tho, and a question does the BeyLotto apply to all countries or only just America again?

How "only just America again" ? Of course this BeyLotto will only apply to those who will have participated in the tournaments listed in the opening post of this topic, but usually previous BeyLottos have also been restricted to a few specific events, yet never "only just America" ever before ...

Deikailo Wrote:You should probably post it in the event proposal's section, but you have to make sure you have 8 committed players and a plan before doing so.

Exactly. Post here to let us know if you are planning on organising something, but make the proper Event Proposal in the Event Proposals forum, and we will review it.
Oh ok thank you for clearing that up
I'M BE AT THE NEW YORK ONE
WBO teaming up with Toywiz...how did this happen I wonder? =D
is this going to be annual or a one time thing
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:27 PM)Beigoma Wrote: is this going to be annual or a one time thing

Hard to say at this point. We would like to make this an ongoing thing but it has to work for all parties involved. So we'll have to check it out when the dust settles. If I had to judge on the reaction in this thread alone I would venture to say this isn't the last co-run event you'll see.

-JD
I might be going to the MD one my mom hasn't made up her mind yet,but i still have the page for signing up just incase .Stupid
I will MAKE SURE i win Grin im so EXITED GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:32 PM)ToyWizJD Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:27 PM)Beigoma Wrote: is this going to be annual or a one time thing

Hard to say at this point. We would like to make this an ongoing thing but it has to work for all parties involved. So we'll have to check it out when the dust settles. If I had to judge on the reaction in this thread alone I would venture to say this isn't the last co-run event you'll see.

-JD

I didnt know we had a Toywiz representative at our forum! that does explain how the arrangments were made though.

I looked around on the toywiz site and I didn't see anything about this event there. Will this event only be known here and not elsewhere? I guess that makes sense; WBO rules and all

edit: it seems there are a few representatives on our site! welcome! =)
Check out their blog LT3. It's posted there.
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)ToyWizBebs Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Wait does 1st 2nd and 3rd get a beyblade too or is the prize just a toywiz gift card

We really like the idea of each winner getting to choose their own prize, so if there's a particular beyblade they want or need, they can choose the right one!

Now that has gotton me seriously interested!

I might attempt to attend the one in NY...even though i don't normally go to tourneys.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:46 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Check out their blog LT3. It's posted there.

thanks
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:32 PM)ToyWizJD Wrote:

-JD

I didnt know we had a Toywiz representative at our forum! that does explain how the arrangments were made though.

I looked around on the toywiz site and I didn't see anything about this event there. Will this event only be known here and not elsewhere? I guess that makes sense; WBO rules and all

edit: it seems there are a few representatives on our site! welcome! =)

ToyWiz.com is trying to get the word out too, so we've got announcements going on through Facebook, Twitter, our mailing list and our blog! We'd love to see tons of people playing!
USA only?!!?!?!?!?!?!!! UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy owwwww
Incredible!

This took me by surprise indeed, ToyWiz and WBO teaming up.

Enjoy yourselves in the US!
Make 1 in texas please!
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:58 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: USA only?!!?!?!?!?!?!!! UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy owwwww

For now. We have every intention if this first batch events is successful to continue our relationship with the WBO (and the hard-working people behind it). But it's a process of putting one foot in front of the other to make sure we don't stumble.

-JD
Huh Smile Have a good time guys. Thanks ToyWiz although I wont be there XD