WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

(Aug. 01, 2011  7:51 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Each person gets $75 to shop on ToyWiz.
Use common knowledge.

You really have to take it event by event : in one tournament, if someone wins the first place, then they will get a 75-dollar certificate from Toywiz.com.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:51 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Each person gets $75 to shop on ToyWiz.
Use common knowledge.
OP Wrote:First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz

Beaten.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:53 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
Use common knowledge.

As in first place, I meant. Didn't make that clear.
Wow, I'll be in Virginia by then, this sucks. I'd like to kick carp in MD one more time. I'll try to make it to Otsu's tourney, if I can.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:18 PM)Shenron Wrote: If stadiums are provided, I might have to host one in my state. There has been no tournaments in my area ever...
Ditto!

DUDE THIS IS FREAKING WIN.
If I am able to obtain a BB-10 before September there WILL be one in my state! Woohoo!! This is freaking awesome, Toywiz FTW!
this is SO EPIC! hopefully this being my last summer it would be the best one yet! alot of work and more disapointment in the results but im really looking forward to this, i hope at least. :\
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:00 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: this is SO EPIC! hopefully this being my last summer it would be the best one yet! alot of work and more disapointment in the results but im really looking forward to this, i hope at least. :\
Ya, its epic, I thought something like this would happen. Because of how the popularity of the wbo is growing.
I hope it doesn't rain on this event because I am in the fl tournament
I love the idea. And it's also pretty big that the WBO is paired up with someone as big as Toywiz.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:59 PM)othellog Wrote: Wow, I'll be in Virginia by then, this sucks. I'd like to kick carp in MD one more time. I'll try to make it to Otsu's tourney, if I can.
Start something in Virginia Grin
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:59 PM)othellog Wrote: Wow, I'll be in Virginia by then, this sucks. I'd like to kick carp in MD one more time. I'll try to make it to Otsu's tourney, if I can.
Were I'm moving.... Its very small, and unpopulated, if that makes since. But, I just need 8 people right, I can pull wat Otsu did for the plastics tourney he hosted. If I can just give some random kids some bey's and let the play a tourney in my house. Tongue_out
Even thou im not from america this some awesome hope they will do something like this in the UK
ill be going to the one in new york. and whats the beylotto? (i really dont care about it ill probably never win something out of a beylotto.)
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:12 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Were I'm moving.... Its very small, and unpopulated, if that makes since. But, I just need 8 people right, I can pull wat Otsu did for the plastics tourney he hosted. If I can just give some random kids some bey's and let the play a tourney in my house. Tongue_out
Playing in your house defeats the purpose of stimulating the community, though. Just pick a major town/city close to you, find a park, and host a tournament there. There are a few people in Virginia that would be interested. Check out my previous Virginia threads.
I Guess I'm going to the MD one...I Would like to buy from Toywiz.
Wait does 1st 2nd and 3rd get a beyblade too or is the prize just a toywiz gift card
Ugh.. Parents have work on Monday so i cant go to the one in Miami....
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Wait does 1st 2nd and 3rd get a beyblade too or is the prize just a toywiz gift card

Depends on the host..
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Wait does 1st 2nd and 3rd get a beyblade too or is the prize just a toywiz gift card

(Aug. 01, 2011  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz
Second place: 50$ to shop on Toywiz
Third place: 25$ to shop on Toywiz

Certificates.

(Aug. 01, 2011  8:25 PM)Arctic Wrote: Ugh.. Parents have work on Monday so i cant go to the one in Miami....

Then maybe you can come to the one in Georgia! If you're willing to travel here, that is.

We really like the idea of each winner getting to choose their own prize, so if there's a particular beyblade they want or need, they can choose the right one!
This is upsetting, shame its only America, hope whoever does enter has a fun time tho, and a question does the BeyLotto apply to all countries or only just America again?
I'll really try gettin' to BeySlay!

This is neat, good affiliation.
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:27 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:

(Aug. 01, 2011  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz
Second place: 50$ to shop on Toywiz
Third place: 25$ to shop on Toywiz

Certificates.

(Aug. 01, 2011  8:25 PM)Arctic Wrote: Ugh.. Parents have work on Monday so i cant go to the one in Miami....

Then maybe you can come to the one in Georgia! If you're willing to travel here, that is.

Nope my parents would never miss work for my "beycrap"
anyway i hope who ever gets to go has fun Smile
Hey guys (and gals), I hope everyone who makes it to these events enjoys the heck out of them! A lot of effort from a ton of people went into trying to organize these tournaments. We're only able to play our part in these events thanks to your tight community and its leaders. It's our distinct pleasure to support these efforts.

Thanks again to everyone who helped to organize this.

I hope you all have a good time!

-JD
I'm gonna try to host one, hopefully I can get enough people to come!! Grin
This is pretty exciting, considering if I do host a tournament, this will be my first one!