WBO Random Thoughts

I was in school when I got curious if there was any sites for free beyblade chat. and thats how I found this
Friendly reminder that the only time you should interact with a spam/scam thread or post is to report it. Don't reply to it, don't talk on the thread, etc. Just report the thread and move on with your day. Commenting on the thread bumps it to the top of the "Latest Posts" section, which means that more people see it, increasing the odds that someone ends up clicking a malicious link.

Seriously. The post will be deleted as soon as a staff member sees the reports, so your sad attempt at being funny or clever will just end up being deleted along with it.
GreenK9148, Koala Spriggan, Darkus/Flasher,
(Dec. 16, 2021  6:24 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Friendly reminder that the only time you should interact with a spam/scam thread or post is to report it. Don't reply to it, don't talk on the thread, etc. Just report the thread and move on with your day. Commenting on the thread bumps it to the top of the "Latest Posts" section, which means that more people see it, increasing the odds that someone ends up clicking a malicious link.

Seriously. The post will be deleted as soon as a staff member sees the reports, so your sad attempt at being funny or clever will just end up being deleted along with it.

I've received viruses from clicking malicious links in the past. Please, leave those threads alone; as BladerGem stated, every time someone posts in a scam thread, the chance of someone falling victim increases.
Just figured I’d mention that today marks two years since my first tournament I ever hosted. That was a really fantastic time for me and being able to meet other people who were into Beyblade’s like me was an amazing experience. Although I do think I did help revive the NC community, I do think the multiple great bladers who became organizers for NC have also contributed greatly to this revival. Who thought that NC would get to clash against Florida under two years after the NC community was revived? Or that at one point we were one of the most active communities tournament wise? Or that we would have such great representation in the Summer Games? I truly think it’s amazing what I and many others in the NC community accomplished starting on this date. I thank everyone in the NC community for making my tournaments as successful as they can be and for helping grow the community as well, whether it’s through hosting a tournament of your own, judging, helping out, or simply just going to a NC tournament and participating. You have all helped the community grow and spread our love for Beyblade.
Wbo should start hosting like bey tuber meetups. Since that will grab more attention to the beyblade fandom.
I think that idea is great 🤓🤓🤓🤓
Any thought towards making the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments back into Requirements? It's a bad situation out there right now.
(Jan. 04, 2022  9:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Any thought towards making the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments back into Requirements? It's a bad situation out there right now.

To honest we should temporarily stop tournaments until further notice till Covid cases drop. Anyways that’s just me
(Jan. 04, 2022  9:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Any thought towards making the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments back into Requirements? It's a bad situation out there right now.

Thanks for this, things are looking grim in a lot of places right now and I think it's important we're proactive about this.
Hell, even as much as we've been super sheltered here in Perth, it's about to get worse for us too (actually, it's really impacting my ability to get anything going here - both from participant willingness and regulatory matters (sign ins, paper trail, registration and the fair chance I would have to check peoples vaccination status just to attend because it's a public event), and the risk of making the WBO look bad because outbreaks are publicised). It would be nice for me to be able to have this in place for various reasons, not just safety.
To everyone new on the WBO or you've been here for a while but you haven't heard this yet. I'm not trying to act in charge or anything but please just don't respond to spammers or people who advertise their stuff here. It is tiring to have to tell people over and over to just not respond to spammers, please. I admit, I use to spam a bit on this site and I've probably done that in the past and I have no right talking about this but just please, just report the Post and go on with your day if someone is advertising here. It makes everything so much easier and it saves a lot of time for the Staff the people who get rid of the Spammers and Members who have to remind yall to not respond to spammers.
(Jan. 05, 2022  11:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To everyone new on the WBO or you've been here for a while but you haven't heard this yet. I'm not trying to act in charge or anything but please just don't respond to spammers or people who advertise their stuff here. It is tiring to have to tell people over and over to just not respond to spammers, please. I admit, I use to spam a bit on this site and I've probably done that in the past and I have no right talking about this but just please, just report the Post and go on with your day if someone is advertising here. It makes everything so much easier and it saves a lot of time for the Staff the people who get rid of the Spammers and Members who have to remind yall to not respond to spammers.
I literally necroposted without even knowing what it was until 3 months later lo (I know about reading the rules and stuff, believe in me I read, but I thought necroposting was like posting bad stuff). Chances are things like these will always happen, and chances are new users will not even see this post lo, but I appreciate your intentions.
I also would not recommend trying to help people in a bad mood, self experience. -_-
(Jan. 06, 2022  12:18 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  11:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To everyone new on the WBO or you've been here for a while but you haven't heard this yet. I'm not trying to act in charge or anything but please just don't respond to spammers or people who advertise their stuff here. It is tiring to have to tell people over and over to just not respond to spammers, please. I admit, I use to spam a bit on this site and I've probably done that in the past and I have no right talking about this but just please, just report the Post and go on with your day if someone is advertising here. It makes everything so much easier and it saves a lot of time for the Staff the people who get rid of the Spammers and Members who have to remind yall to not respond to spammers.
I literally necroposted without even knowing what it was until 3 months later lo (I know about reading the rules and stuff, believe in me I read, but I thought necroposting was like posting bad stuff). Chances are things like these will always happen, and chances are new users will not even see this post lo, but I appreciate your intentions.
I also would not recommend trying to help people in a bad mood, self experience. Tired

You could tell? Hopefully I didn't sound too harsh. I didn't have a great day at School today and I'm kinda tired ain't gonna lie but I have homework. I just wanted people to know and understand that it is not just tiering for me but people who also care about the WBO a Great Amount and are always reminding others that they need to just report Spammers and yes nobody will probably like or even read this post other than you but at least I can say I tried. Now, time for a nap.
Don't know how the new COVID variant is going to effect the whole tournament system but I hope yall are keeping safe during this time!
Sad Beyblade SG is kinda non-existent, much like how no NSO=no elite smash people in SG...
always dope to see this community doing so well, i've been feeling very nostalgic these last few weeks
To be honest I am gonna to admit something
1.yes I cause a seen for attention because I don’t really get attention at home except for my mom.

2.yes I do say I won’t come back then come back(this ties to 1)

3. I stopped blading after maiden broke.
4. I am jealous of most people on this site not saying names.
5. I think some parts are comp materiel because I never played comp after gt and some sparking.

6.and no I will not be blading I am retired and never gonna play again.
I am going to print maiden and put her in a case for display. I am planning on selling or trading my stuff.(by trading I can get expensive parts then I can try to sell them on eBay)

Yeah that’s all

I understand my mistakes now I am gonna try to stop making those mistakes and I am sorry for my mistakes and the people I hurt.

I will try to stop this!
I mean at least he's supposedly being honest..?
(Jan. 12, 2022  5:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I mean at least he's supposedly being honest..?

Yeah I am being honest cause I can’t let the past come and hurt me anymore.
Can you please call me a she.
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm pretty sure all that would get you as a Questionable Looks then a Rejection. I don't have any real lie experiences with this but I have watched lots of movies like this and all] I have to say is just stay calm and be yourself. If you genuinely prove that you like someone a lot and you're honest and kind about it then it'll probably work. If it doesn't just move on from what happened, I know you'll be feeling sad and useless for a time being and just let yourself be upset for a Couple of Hours but then do something you love to lift your Spirits up.

This is probably not gonna work so don't even try it but the Main Gist is be yourself and people will like you for who you are. And if they don't like you for who you are then just don't waste anytime with them. Anyways, I dunno if this is exactly WBO appropriate so let's keep it calm and smooth going forth.

also find out what they like. ask about there interest and laugh at there jokes. Also be open and try not to stutter

Could it be... GodzillaFan101 actually used the quote function?
(Jan. 14, 2022  12:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: also find out what they like. ask about there interest and laugh at there jokes. Also be open and try not to stutter

Could it be... GodzillaFan101 actually used the quote function?

leave me alone
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  12:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Could it be... GodzillaFan101 actually used the quote function?

leave me alone

Chill out, buddy. He was just messing around with you and playing a Little Joke. He didn't mean any actual Offense
(Jan. 14, 2022  4:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: leave me alone

Chill out, buddy. He was just messing around with you and playing a Little Joke. He didn't mean any actual Offense

people are always picking at me saying "quote them" and I dont need an obvious fact ran into my face
(Jan. 14, 2022  4:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  4:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chill out, buddy. He was just messing around with you and playing a Little Joke. He didn't mean any actual Offense

people are always picking at me saying "quote them" and I dont need an obvious fact ran into my face

Sorry about that, was just joking.
(Jan. 14, 2022  5:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  4:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: people are always picking at me saying "quote them" and I dont need an obvious fact ran into my face

Sorry about that, was just joking.

nah your cool bro
Staff, can you please kindly tell Beyblader King that I'm not a Perfect Person and that he doesn't have to rub it in my face that I was Slightly Incorrect about Something and that we all make Mistakes.

[Image: 627ekd.jpg]

Thank You and Please don't PM me again, Beyblader King

[Image: 627n1f.jpg][url=https://i.imgflip.com/627n1f.jpg][/url]

~Mana~ Can you please kindly ask Beyblader King to stop disrespecting my Opinion and stop PMing me Please. Thank you.
(Jan. 22, 2022  1:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Staff, can you please kindly tell Beyblader King that I'm not a Perfect Person and that he doesn't have to rub it in my face that I was Slightly Incorrect about Something and that we all make Mistakes.

[Image: 627ekd.jpg]

Thank You and Please don't PM me again, Beyblader King

Yeah send me his profile I will take care of this for you. I will take it to discord if he continues to harass you.