WBO Random Thoughts

Far out 19 Moderator Notices on one user .. Wasn't even put under the spam filter too, ugh.
What does that mean?
(Aug. 17, 2013  12:23 AM)Cannon Wrote: Far out 19 Moderator Notices on one user .. Wasn't even put under the spam filter too, ugh.
Who is that, oops I guess I'm not supposed to know, that is ugly and sad though.
It was probably all just about one SPAM bot, not an actual Member.
Really looking forward to the results of the Design A Plastic Beyblade Face Contest! There were a lot of great entries Smile
Those notices were ABOUT ME!
Just kidding I think, but it sucks being one of the only members online late at night. I'm like: I'LL PM SOMEONE AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE BEYBLADES AND CHIZ!
Users Online:
DrPepsidew

3':

Also when there's nothing to read that's good... I've read all of Ingulit's stuff and the important testing threads. Meep.
EDIT: Wow. I refreshed the page and saw one new post, I got excited for a second.
It was this post. XD
i`m online late at night Smile
Eh... I mean like 5AM late. Not 2AM lol.
I guess that's considered early morning...
The latest I've ever been online was 3AM.
I was up till 4AM last night... just woke up now at 3:00 P.M. lol anyways I am backed up on signature requests and they are still coming in Uncertain
There has been times this week (about 4+) when I have been the only user on at night/super early in the morning.
I couldn't be on Internet much, I was at my grandmother's. Tongue_out I wanna use my credits but I don't wanna be that one guy that gets le rewards ._.
(Aug. 18, 2013  4:58 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I couldn't be on Internet much, I was at my grandmother's. Tongue_out I wanna use my credits but I don't wanna be that one guy that gets le rewards ._.

Eh, yes, you want to be specifically that guy.
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2013  4:58 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I couldn't be on Internet much, I was at my grandmother's. Tongue_out I wanna use my credits but I don't wanna be that one guy that gets le rewards ._.

Eh, yes, you want to be specifically that guy.

But but I already got a reward XD I don't. Wanna spend them all Unhappy
Just get 11 FaceBooster DIAMONDs and 1 JET. Serious
They're virtual faces doe.There are only a few I want. I don't wanna end up with like 8 Virgo faces or something like that 3:
(Aug. 18, 2013  8:35 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: They're virtual faces doe.There are only a few I want. I don't wanna end up with like 8 Virgo faces or something like that 3:
Haha lol that's true not many people want 8 virgo faces.
(Aug. 18, 2013  8:35 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: They're virtual faces doe.There are only a few I want. I don't wanna end up with like 8 Virgo faces or something like that 3:

You could always trade with other users if you aren't happy with what you end up with. You're never going to just get the "few" Faces you want if you don't get any Face Boosters.
In a non-stalkerish way, I occasionally check Kai-V's profile just awaiting her 'time spent on line' to reach one year. It's truly amazing she is less than one week away from it last I checked!

Every bit of it helped this community Smile.
I have no idea what I will do when this milestone is reached, so I try not to think about it too much, hah.
is there an ariticle on beywiki for Big Bang Takafumi 1403gpen?
(Sep. 01, 2013  2:00 AM)Lazer Wrote: is there an ariticle on beywiki for Big Bang Takafumi 1403gpen?

No, but we have a topic about it.
Not a suggestion so kind of more of just a thought, there really isn't much to do on forums in general (not just the wbo) once you've read everything and responded to everything you can contribute to. Has there ever been any consideration for a weekly trivia quiz or something along those lines just to give members something to do? Not for a prize or anything...
That would be cool... but there should be prizes for extra hard ones like if you get an A on this quiz you get your tournament proposed or an entry in a Beylotto or something along those lines.
that sounds good to me sometimes I get bored waiting for my post to be replied to or for there to be a new post in a thread like Beyblade Random Thoughts or my own thread Beyblades you've traded I think a weekly trivia or quiz would be a great Idea we could make a quiz called how much do you know about beyblade take this Quiz to find out but first and foremost any more discussion on this should be moved to the suggestions for the wbo thread Smile