WBO Random Thoughts

(Jun. 02, 2013  6:03 PM)Nemo Wrote: The only thing I want to say is Members who want to host for first time are not given attention at all! this is the thought I am getting currently. I have posted a thread in event Proposals kai-v has nt payed atention To It attention to it at all! I have nt recieved atleast one reply from kai-v from last 3 dayss

Have tried PMing her...?
Ya I PMed her but she hasn't replied yet! Unhappy
(Jun. 03, 2013  8:12 AM)Nemo Wrote: Ya I PMed her but she hasn't replied yet! Unhappy
Dude give her some time she might be busy! and this is ur first tourney it will take time
(Jun. 03, 2013  8:12 AM)Nemo Wrote: Ya I PMed her but she hasn't replied yet! Unhappy

Kai-V is an incredibly busy person, both off and on site, both having a very busy life and a very time-consuming role on the site with the multitudes of PM's she gets, the ongoing beypoint system overhaul and her many duties as a Committee member. Event proposals are not always responded to instantaneously for various reasons. If you have not received a reply to your PM after a few days, she may have missed it, in which case re-send it. If you've sent more than one message already, I suggest you just be patient. 3 days is really not a long time, anyway, and making multiple posts to complain about not getting a response in such a short frame of time is really not what I'd consider a great way for a potential host to act, personally...
hmm! Being patient would have worked but I was so excited for the tourney! well she has replied now! No need to worry about!
Its really interesting seeing who the different top 20 were from 2010 as more and more points get processed.
Hmm this isn't really a beyblade random thought since its concerned with our rankings, so... It's great seeing so many MD bladers in the top 100 right now.
How do you get a phrase under your avatar?
Go to your user CP and click "edit profile." Then go to the right side, and it says "custom user title," or something of the sort, and you can type it in there.
But future reference, that would belong in Questions about the WBO thread.
This is going to sound very very dumb, but I just realized that there are 2 Insomniacs on the WBO lol I knew both of their avatars/sigs but sense I have never seen them post on the same page of any of the forums I thought it was the same person, except they just changed their avatar/sig alot lol.
Wow. XD
One was the mod for the Creative forum, and the other is a VA blader
LOL I thought the VA blader was both!!
I'm glad you're all still alive.
Hey me too! Who is this Baidu I see when I stalk the Who's Online list at night?
(Aug. 05, 2013  5:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hey me too! Who is this Baidu I see when I stalk the Who's Online list at night?
Lol I just went to stalk the Who's online list and saw Baidu, for some reason I thought it was guest in another language XD
I'm usually one pf the only ones on SUPER late. But I always see him 0_0
I'm always on at like 12:00 am (0:00) my time. I really oughta be asleep, but oh well.
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:22 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm usually one pf the only ones on SUPER late. But I always see him 0_0
Tis' a mystery XD
I'm usually on all the time at night Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2013  7:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm usually on all the time at night Tongue_out

True dat, we are late night bros. (remember that PM u sent? Lol)

Anyways those baidu are search engines like google bots you see in here.
I'm sort of on and off at night, if I wake up randomly, and then I come on here

I HATE it when I accidentally click the "Mark all Forums Read" it's seriously the worst.
Tri and I are World Beybrothers. And thanks for the answer :3
(Aug. 05, 2013  8:44 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Tri and I are World Beybrothers. And thanks for the answer :3

Oh I see how it is! I txt both of all the time and yall just gone leave me out the equation?! lol jk XD
Yuko, you've always got me (but im trash so... Yeah XD) leave those cheaters... XD
I visit WBO more than Facebook...