WBO Comic Strip

Thanks, I appreciate the understanding. I almost forgot how awesome you guys all are! Wink

Must... Resist...

Urggh...

AHHHH....

OMIGODIMSORRY LINK TO MY CHANNEL
http://www.youtube.com/user/superpheonix...ature=mhee

Huff... huff... huff... I'm sorry... I have a self advertising problem...
#5 confuses me...what exactly did they invest in??????? (i am seriously clueless)

These are all really good. Cannot wait to read more. #6 is the best one so far i would say.
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: #5 confuses me...what exactly did they invest in??????? (i am seriously clueless)

These are all really good. Cannot wait to read more. #6 is the best one so far i would say.

Some day, you will learn about the birds and the bees and the boo-er, I mean, headlights!

All I'll say is that Ink. really meant it when he said he's a hormonal teenager.
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: #5 confuses me...what exactly did they invest in??????? (i am seriously clueless)

Some day, you will learn about the birds and the bees and the boo-er, I mean, headlights!

All I'll say is that Ink. really meant it when he said he's a hormonal teenager.

XD

But, it's kinda sad, no one even to carry the torch for this beloved piece of Internet!
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Aww, but it's totally fine. It's your life and considering we weren't paying you, you owe exactly nothing to us, and anyone who actually is annoyed at you for it is being selfish, immature, and stupid.

Thank you for the great entertainment and good luck with the youtube thing :3

Essentially, this. It was a wild ride while it lasted.
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

I understand the concepts of *censored* and how to *super censored* and i am fully aware of *this is just so censored you don't even know*

What I don't get is that i was under the impression that Ginga (more than Kyouya) liked *ok ya i censored this for the kids here, but come on, i think that it is so beyond censored that it is obvious what word it is. actualy, it isnt really a bad word so much as it is innapropriete for kids. why i am still censoring it, and why i am still talking about it, are all unknown things. this censor is way to big for 1 word...* so why are they getting all excited about stuff that they don't have a taste for?

I will assume the investment has something to do with something that rhymes with "good job" as Mei Mei seems to be the only character that actualy has...

I'll stop now Speechless
This is like getting worked up over a peanut butter sandwich because the PB to jelly ratio is 2:3, not 3:2.

The comic is over, and that one was posted months ago. If you don't understand it, I'm okay with it, as it's very hard to convey rasque ideas on here anyways.
it's too bad, but Ink's decision is final I guess, and anyway if you want to carry it on just do it yourself...
All I am saying is, Ginga is not exactly the most heterosexual anime character in the world. Why would he be paying for madoka to get a boob job? (that is what they did, right? or am i way off?)

anyway, these comics were great. While you may not be making more, we all can appreciate these. thanks Ink.
Leon I don't think it's meant to be realistic, it's a comic...
Yes, that's what they did, however the point was not to be realistic to the character, but more "THEY ARE TEENAGE BOYS SO THEY LIKE THE FACEBOLTS". Try to remove previous conceptions as to their usual behaviour before reading them, just consider the names familiar.

Having not watched the (english) anime for more than 15 minutes (and not understanding Japanese) was somewhat of an advantage when reading this comic.
the comics wont show up!!Crying
I like these Comic Strips and please make more!
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:42 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I like these Comic Strips and please make more!
Read the date this was made

AWESUME CAWMICKS
Please Don't Revive Dead Threads Look At The It Was Made