WBO Comic Strip

(Aug. 25, 2011  9:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: Haha, I actually find that kinda funny. Your printer ran out of ink (Oh, the irony!).

Would it be too late to join the contest? The winner gets announced tomorrow, so I dunno if I can enter...

P.S Nice emoticon in the last pic.

No, join now! Entries stop at 12:00. AM.
Hopefully if I have money the next book will be made here: http://www.mypublisher.com/
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:20 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: Haha, I actually find that kinda funny. Your printer ran out of ink (Oh, the irony!).

Would it be too late to join the contest? The winner gets announced tomorrow, so I dunno if I can enter...

P.S Nice emoticon in the last pic.

No, join now! Entries stop at 12:00. AM.

OK, great!

But wait, how do I sign up? Do I just post on your YT channel?
Sweet comics man make more plz they are awesome my favorite was "Investments" Cool
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:26 PM)Sparta Wrote: But wait, how do I sign up? Do I just post on your YT channel?

No, just post here.

Anyways, I'm glad you're continuing the comic. Smile
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:26 PM)Sparta Wrote: But wait, how do I sign up? Do I just post on your YT channel?

No, just post here.

Anyways, I'm glad you're continuing the comic. Smile

OK, then. Sign me up, Ink. Hopefully I win (Even though the chances are 1/20).
For a book, that looks really good! i expected a full-on hard cover, but I was like, "He's 13...how can he have access to that?" Still exceeds my expectations, though.
Am I entered? If not, enter mwah :3
Enter me enter me enter me,.......
Is it too late to enter? If not count me in!
So, a LOT more people entered than I actually thought, but, when picked from random, the winner of the signed WBO Comic Strip Season 1 Book is...

iBeyblader!

I'll PM you about addresses and stuff like that. Congratulations!

Anyway, some updates about Season 2:

1. There will be a new but definite art style for the comic.
2. One word - COLOR!
3. As already stated, the Comic will run off of fan ideas.
4. Hopefully, quality will me upgraded.
5. There may just be a website for these comics!

And, as a bonus, I'm going to reveal the subjects for the first two comics, thanks to Kaiba Hiwatari and Deikailo!

(Aug. 26, 2011  12:20 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, for a comic idea- It's Kyoya's birthday, so Ginga gives him a new Leone. Turns out it sucks carp, so he rages on him.

(Aug. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Special edition sexy blader contest comic.

So, there will be a new comic today! Thanks everyone!
Congrats to iBeyblader! Can't wait for the new comics, Ink! One is coming out later today? Sweet.

Also, I'm just curious to know what it says on the last page. I can read the "Thanks for being ______ kewl!" part, but can't make out that last word.
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: Would it be too late to join the contest? The winner gets announced tomorrow, so I dunno if I can enter...

oh. sorry for spam ("A dam of beavers! i should've read the thread before i posted!")
lol, get it.(sorry if its not funny. im definatly not as funny as ink.)

[off topic] YAY MY 300th POST!
Are you serious? iBeyblader just won another prize thing last week XD

Damn lucky kid XD
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:21 PM)Nano Wrote: Are you serious? iBlader just won another prize thing last week XD

Damn lucky kid XD
Seriously. He just wins everything he enters Tongue_out

Lucky iBeyblader...
I'll buy it from you for 7 bucks Tongue_out
WAT. ME LIEK.

(Aug. 26, 2011  9:24 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:21 PM)Nano Wrote: Are you serious? iBeyblader just won another prize thing last week XD

Why can't I remember people's names correctly?

Damn lucky kid XD
Seriously. He just wins everything he enters Tongue_out

Lucky iBeyblader...
I'll buy it from you for 7 bucks Tongue_out

Just because I am two years younger than you doesn't make me a kid, Nano. Tongue_out

And Coasters, this is only the 2nd contest/giveaway I won.
[Image: 1289022143933.jpg]
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: And Coasters, this is only the 2nd contest/giveaway I won.

Two... and how many have we won? XD
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:52 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: And Coasters, this is only the 2nd contest/giveaway I won.

Two... and how many have we won? XD

SOME? I don't know, really. [Image: icon_lol.gif]
Thanks for using my idea, Ink. Grin Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Also, iB, you've got to bring the comic book to the next tourney, hah.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:37 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, iB, you've got to bring the comic book to the next tourney, hah.

Will do. If I don't forget, that is. [Image: icon_lol.gif]
Sorry, Deikailo, but I tried to work on your idea, but it just couldn't work for me, so the comic is delayed until I get a new idea. I'm saving Kaiba's for second because I want to start the series with WBO members.
I just finished reading Season 1 again. Kyoya: No, thank you! Do we get a reward?
Sorry I've been a bit of a jelly recently (not been active much), but looked here to read the comics over again 18th time I think Joyful_3

So I see you have started producing the comics into a book nice, and I like the idea you have done with seasons XD.

Good Work Ink. Joyful_3
I have a comic made for when you said you were running out of ideas.

Unfortunately, I didn't scan it and somewhat lost it. lol
A PM Conversation with Nano:

Nano Wrote:
Ink. Wrote:
Nano Wrote:
Ink. Wrote:I can't beleive my picture is still in your avatar lol. Smile
I like the avatar, hah.
No point in changing a good avatar :p

Are you going to post another comic soon? Just wondering, lulz

No, sorry. Uncertain
Ah, how come?

I thought you'd keep it going T.T

Ink. Wrote:I was going to go to the thread and announce it, but every time I get the mere thought I feel bad... I feel like a rose everybody's hopes up and left them hanging.

I am stopping the comic. 1. I simply cannot get any ideas that are WBO related, and with my long absence, I do not know much that is going on. 2. My new hobby is retro game collecting (my sig says it all). I've started a Youtube channel and am working hard to become a partner, and it's very time consuming.

And I don't want to create just any funny comic series, because it will never be the same with the existence of the WBO Comic.

Sorry. I feel scummy...
Aww, but it's totally fine. It's your life and considering we weren't paying you, you owe exactly nothing to us, and anyone who actually is annoyed at you for it is being selfish, immature, and stupid.

Thank you for the great entertainment and good luck with the youtube thing :3