WBO Bits Discussion

(Feb. 12, 2011  10:43 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Will I be considered "Worthy?"

Not with posts like that, no.
I enjoy racking up faces; sadly most of mine are from boosters, ect.
Now it's time to get the "worked for" ones.
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I enjoy racking up faces; sadly most of mine are from boosters, ect.

"Sadly" hah ? We really appreciate the donations, for sure.
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I enjoy racking up faces; sadly most of mine are from boosters, ect.

Well I guess the appreciation for donating similarly weighs the milestone faces, if not more. Still TTT is fundraising for the WBO so expect some more donations from both me and BladeStorm after the Feb Freeze tournament.
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well I guess the appreciation for donating similarly weighs the milestone faces, if not more. Still TTT is fundraising for the WBO so expect some more donations from both me and BladeStorm after the Feb Freeze tournament.

man i wish i had the money to do that,
really the gold, silver, or bronze face would be cool, also the Amethyst face and the emerald face to
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:11 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Oh okay, sorry bout' that.

I do own GB145 though, unless you meant that as some sort of metaphor. I do get that you mean, thank you.

Mc Frown was a solid GB145 defender against C145, but only owned C145 ... Anyway, this becomes off-topic. It was just an impersonal "you".

Well I own it now and think the same, as does nearly everyone else, so I guess I was pretty on base :V
Sorry if i am bumping here , but i just realized i have made 1100 posts here so i am eligible for a antique face right , mods please tell me thank you anyway apart from that , i will also hit the 50 bey mark soon so i am excited on getting a rose gold face , i also want a green face but i would have to win 25+ tourney wins for it , apart from that i would like any blue colored face as it is my favorite color

i don't know why collection so much addictive maybe it is because it's like completing tasks in a game , whoever thought of adding faces to the profile is a genious , my guess is brad but i could be wrong & maybe it could be Kei or other founders ???
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:24 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Sorry if i am bumping here , but i just realized i have made 1100 posts here so i am eligible for a antique face right , mods please tell me thank you anyway apart from that , i will also hit the 50 bey mark soon so i am excited on getting a rose gold face , i also want a green face but i would have to win 25+ tourney wins for it , apart from that i would like any blue colored face as it is my favorite color

i don't know why collection so much addictive maybe it is because it's like completing tasks in a game , whoever thought of adding faces to the profile is a genious , my guess is brad but i could be wrong & maybe it could be Kei or other founders ???
Donating $10 to the WBO will get you a Passport Face which is Blue.
Wow cool i got a Antique face many thanks to the staff for thinking that my posts were useful to the forum , i will keep on making good posts & if i may go off topic it will only be to prove my point or completing hanging matters , anyway i will not spam or such , once again thank you guys

Domo Arigato
wait, do i get an antique face if i reached 1300 posts? ALSO i almost have 50 beys
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: wait, do i get an antique face if i reached 1300 posts? ALSO i almost have 50 beys

It depends how useful your posts are to the WBO Community [ forum ] & when we reach 50 beys & post a pic of it in beyblade collection thread then only we can get a rose gold face Smile
What does having a face make you?
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:06 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: What does having a face make you?

Arguably, nothing. It's the process and effort to earn one which is important.
If that's the case, I have no interest in buying a face.
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:09 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: If that's the case, I have no interest in buying a face.

Not every Face is bought.
most you have to earn by doing certain things...
Obviously people who have Faces are more often than not better members than those who have absolutely none ...

Also, you are not buying a Face, ever. You donate money to this site and organisation, and we thank you by giving you a Face, as well as a "thanks". That is not the same at all.
just a question kai-v, have i done enough useful posts for an antique face? because at the moment i don't have any...
It is questionable, hence why you do not have the Antique Face yet. Do not give up.
i won't, hopefully i can try get it by the end of today! i must try harder!
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:38 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i won't, hopefully i can try get it by the end of today! i must try harder!

Think more about the long term impact you leave on this community rather than short, single gains. Don't sacrafice the quality you have for quantity!
i'm trying not to, already helping because of my story, also i can now do hasbro testing!
Got to adore the ultimate dragoon thing (I know nothing about plastics/hms - ask BladeStorm). I guess we'll be seeing 4 rows of faces very soon Smile
I reached 1,000 posts last night! Sadly, when I PM'ed Kai-V, she said that not all of those posts are good enough. So, in few hundred posts from now I will ask again... Hopefully I will be able to get it then...
The only faces I am even remotely close to getting are the Rose Gold Face (just need around 10 more beys) and the Antique Face (600 more posts). But I should be getting the Amber Face soon! Just got five of my friends/brothers friends to join! They should have active accounts within the week. But for the time being, I'm faceless...