WBO Bits Discussion

(Feb. 07, 2011  3:24 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I want the Rose Gold face.. I have around 50 but I lose some parts and I'm too lazy to post pics.
Bro I lost at least half of my beys; most being Storm Peg's.
I manages to keep 35, haha.
Wow This has gotten Popular, Thanks Guys! Tongue_out

Yeah just for a Reminder This is a General Discussion.So Everything about Faces goes here.

I'm a While away from Antique but Most of my posts have been Good I guess.
I want to get the Lapis Lazuli Face ( Face for Writing for Beywiki) But I am Very far away from that ATM.
I think I will achieve the Emerald pretty soon I'm on about 10 I think.
Bronze/Silver Face I may get this in my next Tourney Depending on the people there.

Kei I cant wait for my Pasport Face. How about we Design a New one? Different colours? It could be a good idea.
EDIT - Just saw Kai V's post on page 2. Disregard above Sentence.

Also to Clarify all Face Booster Business.

Face Booster - A face Booster is a Reward Given out in Competitions/Special Events, If you just seem worthy (not sure about this) Or if you donate Money to the Website Via Paypal. There is RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, BLACK and DIAMOND Each with Varying Rarity. For Donating 10$ to the WBO you Recieve Face Booster BLACK.
Whoever is giving you the Face booster will just add it to your Face collection and It automatically Open's.
I believe Diamond is The rarest But im not sure.
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:10 PM)Nano Wrote: As in you have 10 more to go? Or as in you only have a little more then 10...
I certainly have more than ten Beyblades currently.

Also, a BeyDay Face would really be cool, because every year something awesome happens all around the world and as the Director of this whole Organization I am not even there, hah.
Didn't you go at a tournament in Montréal last year or the year before?
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:49 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Didn't you go at a tournament in Montréal last year or the year before?

It was at the end of summer.
Then why don't you have a battle record?
The record sheets were lost on the same day, and I think the Beypoint System was not even up then.
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The record sheets were lost on the same day, and I think the Beypoint System was not even up then.

Ooooooohhhhhhh. That makes sense. I was thinking yesterday why you are ranked but don't have battle data. Thanks for clearing that up.
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:24 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I want the Rose Gold face.. I have around 50 but I lose some parts and I'm too lazy to post pics.

No offense but i can say anything i want when it comes to number of beys & pictures are proof that what you say is what you have , so posting pics will get you the rose gold face quickly & about lost parts , if you can at least show that you have 50 attack wheels or clear wheel + fusion wheels , then that alone would be enough proof , of you having 50 beys
Since my post are really bad i will probably have to get to about 2000 to get it
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:08 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:

No offense but i can say anything i want when it comes to number of beys & pictures are proof that what you say is what you have , so posting pics will get you the rose gold face quickly & about lost parts , if you can at least show that you have 50 attack wheels or clear wheel + fusion wheels , then that alone would be enough proof , of you having 50 beys

I just made random customizations and I saw I could make 54 beys with all my parts. Rose Gold Face here I come! (55 if that includes my Dragoon S.)

I also want the antique face.... Hm..... I'll just let time pass so I could get it.
Man, Metal Face looks awesome. I wish people were able to get it Smithicide
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Man, Metal Face looks awesome. I wish people were able to get it

People can get it, lol.

Kei's getting it as soon as I can be bothered to give it to him.
Lol I guess its active now. That calmed me down... a bit Unsmith
Who has the Metal Face anyway? I wish I could get it. But my goal right now is the Antique Face. With my post quality and amount as is, I need to get between 1100-1200 to safely obtain the face.
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:55 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Who has the Metal Face anyway? I wish I could get it. But my goal right now is the Antique Face. With my post quality and amount as is, I need to get between 1100-1200 to safely obtain the face.

That's what I thought too. But look at me. I don't have it yet. I will probably have to reach 2,000 before I get it.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, there is one Face that I am looking to get in the future : the Rose Gold Face. I remember Brad saying on Off the Chain that a true Beyblade site owner should have a huge collection of Beyblades that would show that they really knew this subject, and I have found it to be true over the years, as I got more into the hobby.

i love how people confuse knowledge with collection size
i always feel like people think i have a mammoth collection when i have like 20 mfb
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: i love how people confuse knowledge with collection size
i always feel like people think i have a mammoth collection when i have like 20 mfb

What's that? A easier version of Rose gold, but only for MFB?
I think Mc Frown is saying to Kai-V:

You don't need to have a huge collection to have good knowledge, like how Mc Frown only has 20 MFB's but is extremely knowledgeable about Beyblade.
(Feb. 10, 2011  2:11 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I think Mc Frown is saying to Kai-V:

You don't need to have a huge collection to have good knowledge, like how Mc Frown only has 20 MFB's but is extremely knowledgeable about Beyblade.

Oh I see.

I still want to get my Antique face. Maybe after 2000 post i will...
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:55 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Who has the Metal Face anyway?

Kei has the Metal Face Wink
(Feb. 10, 2011  2:11 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I think Mc Frown is saying to Kai-V:

When you talk about GB145 but do not even own it, I would not say that ... That is what I mean by knowledge : you tested things, and you talk only from your own experience, which hopefully shares the same conclusions as everybody else's experience. It is not sufficient sometimes to always talk from what other people discovered. it is one thing to have Beyblades, but it is another to use them.
Oh okay, sorry bout' that.

I do own GB145 though, unless you meant that as some sort of metaphor. I do get that you mean, thank you.
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:11 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Oh okay, sorry bout' that.

I do own GB145 though, unless you meant that as some sort of metaphor. I do get that you mean, thank you.

Mc Frown was a solid GB145 defender against C145, but only owned C145 ... Anyway, this becomes off-topic. It was just an impersonal "you".
The first person to get the Metal Face.... Gasp How do you even get it?
I'm almost at 1000 posts! Hopefully Kai-V (Or some other Committee Member or Mod) Will dub me worthy of the Antique Face. Well, I'm currently resting at 884 Posts. So, I have about 116 more posts to go until I'm there. Will I be considered "Worthy?" That question will be answered when I get there...