WBO Bits Discussion

Kai-V said I need to put more content into my post. I think I put to much sometimes. I can easily type a lot. But once she sees that I have a lot of content in my post I get the Antique Face! Even though I have almost 2,000 post.
My next attempt is the Amber Face. I just need 4 more people to join. I got one person from school. I know of a few lurkers that haven't made an account yet. And a few people at school play Beyblade that don't know of the WBO. I can probably get them to join.
I found Kai-V's picture yesterday. Maybe there should be a "Detective Face" for finding hard to find stuff.

Like I said. I can type a lot...
I thought you had a Wii ? Lol.
Wouldn't it take 10 years to type that paragraph where as it would take a few seconds for someone else ?

Also; I should get my Amber and Passport Face soon. ><
Lol Nano. Did you stare at her "Facebolts"? LOL.

I got a ingenious plan for my Amber face, and it's Legit.
I really want to place In a tourney. For a Bronze, silver or gold Face.
I'm also on 43/44 Beys. 7 more. Maybe I'll get a 4D for my 50th.
How could I have not found this thread earlier?

Being the least decorated Mod (and one of the least decorated members, for that matter) as far as faces go, there's not a lot for me to talk about. I currently have 2 referrals (I don't know either of them, hah), so hopefully I'll get the Amber Face soon.
I also have 34 MFBs and a couple of plastics, so I have about 10 more beys to go until the Rose Gold.

I'm actually pretty surprised that I got the Antique Face when I did, hah. My 1000th post was worthless, haha.

My dad told me that he would help me create a PayPal account soon, so I'm thinking about donating a lot; I was thinking about the Passport, but I don't know if it's worth all of the trouble of putting me on the boards when I'm not even going to be participating.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:15 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V said I need to put more content into my post. I think I put to much sometimes. I can easily type a lot.

I think you're mixing up content and wordcount.
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:57 AM)blah Wrote: I thought you had a Wii ? Lol.
Wouldn't it take 10 years to type that paragraph where as it would take a few seconds for someone else ?

I've been going on my mom's laptop lately. I still go on my Wii (I'm on it now) but I prefer the laptop (duh?) I can still type fast on the Wii. However I type like 10 times faster on the laptop.
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:50 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:57 AM)blah Wrote: I thought you had a Wii ? Lol.

I've been going on my mom's laptop lately. I still go on my Wii (I'm on it now) but I prefer the laptop (duh?) I can still type fast on the Wii. However I type like 10 times faster on the laptop.
Actually, I found this out from Nintendo: If you have a USB Keyboard, you can connect it into one of the 2 USB jacks in the back of your Wii. This will make typing on the Wii much, much faster.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:59 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: ... I don't know if it's worth all of the trouble of putting me on the boards when I'm not even going to be participating.

Well, you could always host a tournament in Okinawa, couldn't you? That way, a Passport Face would be very fitting. Joyful_3
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:14 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:59 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: ... I don't know if it's worth all of the trouble of putting me on the boards when I'm not even going to be participating.

Well, you could always host a tournament in Okinawa, couldn't you? That way, a Passport Face would be very fitting. Joyful_3

I suppose, but I have no experience with WBO tournaments whatsoever, so I'm not sure if I could actually do that.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:15 AM)Nano Wrote: I found Kai-V's picture yesterday. Maybe there should be a "Detective Face" for finding hard to find stuff.

Like I said. I can type a lot...

oh carp, pm me please. i need to confirm that the pics i saw of some girl cosplaying as kai back in 2004 really were kai-v lol
I'm owed 3 faces which will come in due course which will fit into 4 lines - Just adding some colour.
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:07 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:14 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:

I suppose, but I have no experience with WBO tournaments whatsoever, so I'm not sure if I could actually do that.
We all have to start somewhere. You can also get face of the wyvern for hosting. Wink

Not to mention you can win the bronze, silver, or gold face. If you get at least third place, your credits will amount to 3 so you can get the diamond face.

So excuse to get a passport face, face of the wyvern, winning face, and diamond face. Four faces from one tournament.
still going towards earning a face for the posts! but coming off now so can carry on some time soon
(Mar. 04, 2011  9:16 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We all have to start somewhere. You can also get face of the wyvern for hosting. Wink

Not to mention you can win the bronze, silver, or gold face. If you get at least third place, your credits will amount to 3 so you can get the diamond face.

So excuse to get a passport face, face of the wyvern, winning face, and diamond face. Four faces from one tournament.

What I mean is that I'm not sure if I could actually keep a tournament running by myself. Also, I don't know any other WBO members near my location, so creating new accounts for everyone who attends could take some work. But I'm still considering it.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:56 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: What I mean is that I'm not sure if I could actually keep a tournament running by myself. Also, I don't know any other WBO members near my location, so creating new accounts for everyone who attends could take some work. But I'm still considering it.

You should try to get something going over there! Even if it's only a small tournament to start off so you can get used to running one, that would still be great. It really doesn't take much time to create new accounts for attendees that need them.
Wow. I cant believe I'm doing this but.

Stay On-topic guys Please.
wow I just said that to Kei and OkiBlaze....Im scared....
Aren't you brave.

Anyways I just got my self an Antique face even though I have a high warning level.And I look forward to the Amber Face sometime soon as my friends are gonna join WBO.
I know I'm amazing. DJ - Fab!

Well done on Antique Face.

I got 10% Warning level the Other day for not Saying my my Fav bands were my Fav. By Roan.... Well I sort of Deserved it Didnt read the OP.

Remember Kids. ALWAYS read the OP Before Posting. Smile

Oh god I NEED A WBO Melbourne Tournament right Now. I would probably get 3 More credits which would Put me to 5. More Beypoints. Maybe the Face for having 15 Official Wins. Maybe even a Bronze,Silver and Gold Face. * Looks off into Space "Ahhh The Possibilities..."*

I really Like the Wyvern Face. It looks awesome and I respect People who have it. It emans they have Succesfully Held a Tournament and had it Accepted which Is a Fantastic Feat.
I'm slowly working myself towards the Amber Face. Although I have 5 referrals, only 2 have been to WBO tournaments, 1 hasn't posted and the others haven't bothered to log in.
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:37 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Aren't you brave.

Anyways I just got my self an Antique face even though I have a high warning level.And I look forward to the Amber Face sometime soon as my friends are gonna join WBO.
40% is not a high warning level...
I should be getting the Amber Face soon because my brother and some friends are registering! Still working towards the Face and Rose Gold Face...

They should really make a Face for having a lot of username changes hah i would definitely get that one.

EDIT: Just got my first Face! Dragoon Face, pretty sure that it is rare but not positive.
I don't understand about the boosters...you get them how? lol

Anyway, noticed that I have 1028 posts. So, if my posts are deemed worthy, I'll get an Antique Face.

As for my Rose Gold, I knew I'd get one eventually...since I'm more into collecting beys then battling them. If I were more into the battling side of things, I wouldn't have half the beys I do now. Parts selection would be the most important thing.
Congrats on the Rose Gold Face! I'm closing in on getting it also! Pretty far away from Antique though.