WBO Bits Discussion

There will be no new Passport Face ... It got lost and we are just trying to bring it back as it was.
How did you lose it?
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be no new Passport Face ... It got lost and we are just trying to bring it back as it was.

Oh lol Fixed
The ones I would like to get and try for in the further would be
antique(this one isn't really something that is an "accomplishment", when compared to others)

the amethyst. This one I think would be a great accomplishment, and will take lots of time and obviously, lots of knowledge.

Lapis lazul (or however it's spelled). When I get more beyblades that aren't on beywiki, I'll be sure to write a draft to the best of my ability, after I've used it a lot and know it in and out.

Passport. Obviously, not one that's an accomplishment.

A gold face . Grrrr
The metal Face face it is so coll looking i wish i knew how to get itUnhappy or the leone face i need a face boosta
This is my kind of thread. Smug

(Feb. 06, 2011  5:23 PM)Electric Wrote: Well, I checked that link, I only posted the faces names in which what the description says stuffI didn't understand

I would think that the fat that it says "One of a kind" beside the Painite and Kiva Faces would be a fairly obvious clue that they were only created for Brad.

(Feb. 06, 2011  5:47 PM)Nano Wrote: How did you lose it?

I deleted it by accident lol (it didn't even ask me "Are you sure?" when I pressed the "Delete" button by mistake!)
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:43 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:47 PM)Nano Wrote: How did you lose it?

I deleted it by accident lol (it didn't even ask me "Are you sure?" when I pressed the "Delete" button by mistake!)

... Chocked_2 Crying WHAT! Eh, I'm not getting it anytime soon anywho. But it is kinda hard to miss the 'one of a kind' description of the kiva and painite faces for Brad. What do the faces of war and soul look like?
Kei you idiot!Tongue_out How did you delete it on accident? And I'm suprised Kai-V doesn't have full control over it.
kei just wow seriosly any way i want the rose gold face im hovering in around mid 30's right now
Hopefully I can get a Lapis Lazuli face if one of my Beywiki Drafts actually gets posted.

I want the Amethyst Face too, but I know I still have a ways to go with it.
The award plugin has some serious loopholes. A good, concrete plugin would make sure that nothing just gets deleted on accident, but this one does not, for everything. It is really not Kei's fault. And there was no way to just undo the action anywhere.

Anyway, there is one Face that I am looking to get in the future : the Rose Gold Face. I remember Brad saying on Off the Chain that a true Beyblade site owner should have a huge collection of Beyblades that would show that they really knew this subject, and I have found it to be true over the years, as I got more into the hobby.
I just made my first effort to the Lapiz face.
It's gonna be a loooooooo (over 9000 o's later) ooooooong way there.
Kai-V
How close are you to Rose Gold?
Slightly more than ten Beyblades ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Slightly more than ten Beyblades ...

As in you have 10 more to go? Or as in you only have a little more then 10...
About getting the Amber Face (I truly can't remember where I joined up WBO either at School or at home) but if it was at home - when my brother finally gets his behind onto WBO and he joins from my home as well - will that count as 1 referal for me? And also a few of my friends are getting beys so hopefully they'll join eventually and i'll have someone i can beybattle regulary. Smile

Also lastly,

About Kei deleting the Passport Face on accident... well accidents do happen and I've also had experience of deleting something off my computer that was important (well to me, and im sure that face was important for those who wanted it while getting their own passport) everyone makes mistakes every so often though some more than others. Tongue_out
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:44 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: About Kei deleting the Passport Face on accident... well accidents do happen and I've also had experience of deleting something off my computer that was important (well to me, and im sure that face was important for those who wanted it while getting their own passport) everyone makes mistakes every so often though some more than others. Tongue_out

At least on your computer you can undo it by taking it out of the Recycle Bin! Like Kai-V was saying, there was no easy way to undo this due to the poorly designed plugin.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting the Metal Face (should be happening any day now ...! The only reason I don't have it now is because it would be awkward for me to write my own description for it lol) and the Ruby Face; I'm seven wins away from that one.
I wish I really had a face. I'm working to get the Amber Face, though. Just need to tell them the url to the site.
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:53 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:44 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: About Kei deleting the Passport Face on accident... well accidents do happen and I've also had experience of deleting something off my computer that was important (well to me, and im sure that face was important for those who wanted it while getting their own passport) everyone makes mistakes every so often though some more than others. Tongue_out

At least on your computer you can undo it by taking it out of the Recycle Bin! Like Kai-V was saying, there was no easy way to undo this due to the poorly designed plugin.

Tired My computer doesn't put it in the recycle bin if it was deleted from my usb!

I lost my artwork I was gonna give a friend to cheer her up, I had to start it all over again. Crying
I really want the amber face. but when I told my friend to sign up on the WBO I forgot to sign up and registered a month later... He's Beyblader2000 BTW
I hope to get the Rose Gold and Antique Faces but right now, Im not close to either and also a face for placing in a tourney(I dont care which).
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:10 PM)Nano Wrote: As in you have 10 more to go? Or as in you only have a little more then 10...
I certainly have more than ten Beyblades currently.

Also, a BeyDay Face would really be cool, because every year something awesome happens all around the world and as the Director of this whole Organization I am not even there, hah.
I wish I had some type of "special" face. Like the Brad day give away face. Heck I would like any old face! I need 30 more Beys for the Rose Gold...
I want the Rose Gold face.. I have around 50 but I lose some parts and I'm too lazy to post pics.
Rose Gold face would be very nice. Sadly I'm only about 20 Beyblade's away...

I'm almost at 1000 posts. Hopefully by the time I get there, Kai-V will dub my posts worthy and make me an Antique. (Darn. Why would I wanna be an old pot, urn thingy?! (jk))