[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

No group B I guess, @[marutti] can you confirm about groups and age limit
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No group B I guess, @[marutti] can you confirm about groups and age limit

Fix the tag

(Mar. 28, 2019  11:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No group B I guess, @[marutti] can you confirm about groups and age limit

I'm guessing it won't be there, and even if it is theres little to no chance of me participating due to the following reasons-
1. 10th ?
2. Location of the qualifiers will most probably be in main Mumbai, and since I live in Navi Mumbai, that a huge distance.
3. I won't be allowed due to 10th and also because my parents just don't like me playing Beyblade. Though they are kind of starting to accept it as I am concentrating the amount of money I spend mostly on that instead of other stuff, which was most probably the problem. But they definitely won't drive me all the way to a mall in main mumbai for tournament where I have close to no chance of winning (if Japanese TT beys are also allowed. If not I can rush in with a new nL and my L2 and beat everything over there. Maybe use my Sr)
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:36 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Group B better be there... I wanna aim higher than IBA.

What do you mean by Group B though

And it's conrirmed there is a age limit:-
https://postimg.cc/HcT33m40

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:26 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:36 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Group B better be there... I wanna aim higher than IBA.

What do you mean by Group B though

And it's conrirmed there is a age limit:-
https://postimg.cc/HcT33m40

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)

Ah... Curse them!
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You can register now on Funskool Site.

Yes... It also only allows from 2007 birthday wise. Ppl in 2006 could also be 12 at the time!
RULES & REGULATIONS - 2019
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
1. The 'National Beyblade Burst Competition' refers to the final Beyblade competition to be held at Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai on 28th April 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the 'Beyblade Competition' or 'National Beyblade Championship')

2. Only the National Winner will be eligible to participate in the Beyblade Burst Asia Championship to be held at Seoul, South Korea on 26th May 2019

3. There will be city-level competition at different cities in India to choose the winners (participants) for the National Championship.

4. Only one winner (City champion) from each city will be eligible for the Final competition (National Championship) to be held on 28th April 2019 at Chennai.

ABOUT BEYBLADE
* Only 'BEYBLADE BURST Series' sold after Jul 2015 can be used to compete.

* Other BEYBLADES, Launchers, Stadium, Accessories before then cannot be used.

* Regarding the Bey-check & the issue of a battle, all participants must follow the judge's advice.

* In case a judge find the illegal modification, that participants will be disqualified.

* Participants / competitors should bring in their own Beyblades & Launchers. If they fail to bring in or present the eligible Beyblade Burst, then they may have to compete with the samples provided by the organizers

AGE LIMIT / ELIGIBILITY
* Participants should be within the age group of 6 to 12 years (Born between 26th May 2007 to 27th May 2013)

* Should be a citizen of India

* Participant should obtain parental consent before registration to the competition

* Should be willing to travel to a different city for the National Championship (if emerged as a City Winner)

* Should be willing to travel to Seoul, South Korea on emerging as a National Champion

* Should hold a valid passport and a photo Id card

ABOUT BEY / LAUNCHER CHECK
* BEYBLADE on the game cannot be changed after presenting it.

* In case a participant is allowed to change his BEYBLADE, then his opponent too should be permitted to change his BEYBLADE

* Participants are allowed to check each other’s BEYBLADE, (detach 'Layer', 'Disk' and 'Driver' to check) before the start of the battle.

* Judge is allowed to check participants’ Beyblade (detach ‘Layer’, ‘Disk’ and ‘Driver’)

* No changes of the BEYBLADE or its parts is allowed during the battle. However, can be changed after the game for the upcoming battle.

* The BEYBLADE can be changed after the game, for another coming game.

* Participants are allowed to switch the mode of parts and attach/detach the frame from discs with the permission of the judges.

* It is prohibited to remove any part that is supposed to be attached, or to attach any inappropriate part.

* It is prohibited to use processed launcher on any genuine part.

* It is prohibited to use any part or parts with changed specification or any additional ability.

* In case a judge deems that a launcher has been processed or broken, it cannot be used.

* A judge can check any launcher before use

* It may be required to detach some accessories on a grip, in case a judge feels that those can interrupt the game.

SHOOTING METHOD
* Shoot a BEYBLADE from 20cm high or shorter from the stadium.

* It is prohibited to interrupt the other player shooting e.g. by any action or blocking

* Shoot as the judge calls out '3, 2, 1, Go Shoot'

* Shoot BEYBLADE to the center of the stadium.

* Do not shoot a BEYBLADE touching the stadium. The battle may be stopped and re-tried in case a judge deems the way of shooting is dangerous or if the blader touches the stadium intentionally.

BATTLE
* Step off from the stadium after shooting.

* Do not get your head down to look into the stadium, to be safe.

* It is deemed to be as “Shoot Miss” if BEYBLADE is dropped after forming, failing to shoot, BEYBLADE does not come off from a launcher, or if shot outside the Stadium shooting area.

* Shooting before / after judge's call is deemed to be false start.

* Shoot Miss or false start (too early/too late) shall be judged by the judge.

* It is regarded as "Battle Start" when all Beyblades are landed on Stadium. In case the battle is not counted as Battle start, the judge will re-start the Battle.

* All queries to the judge should be raised before / during the battle. Queries/complaints after the battle, or opinions from other than players shall not be entertained.

* It is prohibited to touch the stadium or BEYBLADES in the stadium, unless the judge allows to.

* If it is judged as dangerous shoot, play or any unfair happening caused (such as Flame comes off), then the battle may be stopped

WINNING THE BATTLE
* Please do follow the Judge. The Judge’s decision in all matters will be final

* The BEYBLADE that spins longer than the other would be the winner.

* If the game settles for a draw then there will be another battle.

* It is prohibited to touch any BEYBLADE on the stadium before the judge call out winning or losing.

* A player who touchs any BEYBLADE before judge's call may be deemed to be a loser.

* A player can be disqualified if any of the player makes any malicious interruption on the game.

* Any interruption to the game by touching the stadium by any part of the body, launcher, etc.. will result in disqualification of the player.

* There may be some exception only in case a hand holding a launcher or string touching the stadium after shooting. This is at the judge’s discretion.

* Judge's decision is irrevocable. A disqualified player cannot go back to the game
Player who gets 3 points first would be the winner, without Shoot Miss, False start (too early / too late).
The points are given following:

* 'Burst Finish' : Get opponent's BEYBLADE break up - 2points

* 'Over Finish' : Get opponent's BEYBLADE out from the stadium -1point

* 'Spin Finish' : Opponent's BEYBLADE stops spinning one way - 1point
* 1 point is offered to the opponent when a player makes Shoot Miss or False start (too early / late) twice in one battle.

* The battle can be retried in case both players make the second Shoot Miss, or False start (too early / late) at the same time.

STADIUM
* Only a stadium for 'BEYBLADE BURST' can be used.

* 'Stadium' means whole part of the stadium.

* ‘Shoot Area' means a space in the circle, surrounded by fence of the stadium.

BLADERS’ BEHAVIOUR
* Avoid excessive support or advice which may disturb fair game.

* Avoid any act which may disturb the event.

* Use of BEY Account or entry of events may be eliminated in case the player does not use 'BEYBLADE BURST' following WBBA staff / judge.
Thanks for posting bro

What is Bey Account @[Adarsh Abhinav]? Is it something related to WBBA or what?
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Thanks for posting bro

What is Bey Account @[Adarsh Abhinav]? Is it something related to WBBA or what?

Thanks for another Unread message in my Inbox *sigh*
Yes that WBBA account, which you register for on funskool site
Ok I have 3 questions
1) I am born in October 2006 can I participate because I am still 12.
2) Can we use Japanese TT beys or only Indian releases
3) Lastly, What will be the destination for Delhi Tournament
It would be really helpful if someone can answer these questions
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok I have 3 questions

1) You can
2) Only Indian Releases
3)Pacific mall, subash nagar. 
Now go register on funskool site
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok I have 3 questions

1) You can
2) Only Indian Releases
3)Pacific mall, subash nagar. 
Now go register on funskool site

In the site it only allows from 2007. If so, my friend is born in July 2006. Should I give him the green light?
I am 12 year old in 2007 can iparticipate
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:40 AM)Shivblade Wrote: I am 12 year old in 2007 can iparticipate

Register on funskool site.
Guys, Just some news, in Mumbai, the winner (I don't who it is), can't go to Chennai due to having exams (press 'F' to pay respects), so Vivaan will be going instead of him because he placed Second... So now Vivaan will be representing Mumbai... Just letting ya'll know...
(Apr. 13, 2019  4:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, Just some news, in Mumbai, the winner (I don't who it is), can't go to Chennai due to having exams (press 'F' to pay respects), so Vivaan will be going instead of him because he placed Second... So now Vivaan will be representing Mumbai... Just letting ya'll know...
That's a sad news and a good news at the same time. Vivaan has a little more experience from the World Championships, so that would lead to better strategies this time. But it'sa missed opportunity for the other kid. Anyways, wish him best of luck!! 
And, Could you find out the kids name through Vivaan? Does he know the name?
All the Best Vivaan
Btw who is the Bangalore champion
Will Funskool provide a flight ticket for Seoul or should the national champ should pay for it
Funskool will manage those.

Some conversation to expose Funskool.

From a fellow Delhi member

Guys great news paarth from delhi has scored 3rd position in asia championship in delhi
Funskool only allowed stock combos
Which is ......
They allowed beyblades till cho z achilles
So only one kid had 2 cho z beys
And therefore
Allowed
Also
Launchers were proto
A kid had long lr
Who came second
Paarth had indian lr launchers
Which started skipping
So he asked if he can change the launcher
Funskool

No u can only replace in amatch with proto
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Funskool will manage those.

Guys great news paarth from delhi has scored 3rd position in asia championship in delhi
Which is ......
And therefore
Allowed
Also
Launchers were proto
A kid had long lr
Who came second
Which started skipping
Funskool

That's false information. They did not allow you to use Cho-Z first, second, no LR BeyLaunchers and they let you make you're own combos. You can use the White BeyLauncher only.

To break it down, for one, this information is not true by any means (I know from direct experience), and two, they clearly state ONLY FUNSKOOL beys. 

They didn't allow me in with my Sr.

So I'm having a hard time trusting this to be the case in Delhi...
(Apr. 21, 2019  2:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Funskool will manage those.

Which is ......
And therefore
Allowed
Also
Launchers were proto
A kid had long lr
Who came second
Which started skipping
Funskool

That's false information. They did not allow you to use Cho-Z first, second, no LR BeyLaunchers and they let you make you're own combos. You can use the White BeyLauncher only.

To break it down, for one, this information is not true by any means (I know from direct experience), and two, they clearly state ONLY FUNSKOOL beys. 

Since I have seen Kolkata qualifiers, I know they can do anything. So better trust this one
(Apr. 21, 2019  5:23 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: No Sr what the hell

When I went last year... My apologies

(Apr. 21, 2019  6:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  2:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's false information. They did not allow you to use Cho-Z first, second, no LR BeyLaunchers and they let you make you're own combos. You can use the White BeyLauncher only.

Since I have seen Kolkata qualifiers, I know they can do anything. So better trust this one
I'm still having a hard time believing that...