[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

(Jul. 25, 2018  1:51 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Probably, with other Mumbai members Smile. We may also take Burn_Phoenix if he's free. he's in age limit so he can play + we will help him too

Is there a guy named Burn Phoenix or do you mean me?
There is a guy named Burn_Phoenix.
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  1:51 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Is there a guy named Burn Phoenix or do you mean me?
There is a guy named Burn_Phoenix.

Oh cool... No wonder I couldn't do it in the start... XD
Is there like only one tournament in each city or what? Cause im 13 and its my last chance and the tournament in mumbai is too far. They should like focus on other parts of the city as well ... Hope another wave of tournaments come and one is in navi mumbai.( and fast cause by december it will be too late.)
(Jul. 27, 2018  1:22 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is there like only one tournament in each city or what? Cause im 13 and its my last chance and the tournament in mumbai is too far. They should like focus on other parts of the city as well ... Hope another wave of tournaments come and one is in navi mumbai.( and fast cause by december it will be too late.)

SO , your birthday is on December ( happy birthday in advance )
(Jul. 27, 2018  4:01 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  1:22 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is there like only one tournament in each city or what? Cause im 13 and its my last chance and the tournament in mumbai is too far. They should like focus on other parts of the city as well ... Hope another wave of tournaments come and one is in navi mumbai.( and fast cause by december it will be too late.)

SO , your birthday is on December ( happy birthday in advance )

Oh. Thanks a lot.
Indian tournaments are officially Confirmed to be part of world Championships

I think they will just switch TT beys with Hasbro counterparts. And they are not in Patna, I can't participate, neither Pratham
OH no,I wanted to participate
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I think they will just switch TT beys with Hasbro counterparts. And they are not in Patna, I can't participate, neither Pratham
Wait!! That's not possible. Hasbro World Championships is Hasbro only right? And we don't get Hasbro beyblades in India! They have to be fully Hasbro for us to participate. Switching with TT counterparts wouldn't work.I am getting confused now..
I agree,this is confusing
(Jul. 28, 2018  8:29 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Wait!! That's not possible. Hasbro World Championships is Hasbro only right? And we don't get Hasbro beyblades in India! They have to be fully Hasbro for us to participate. Switching with TT counterparts wouldn't work.I am getting confused now..

But That's what written. @[Destinyblader] can you check?
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  8:29 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait!! That's not possible. Hasbro World Championships is Hasbro only right? And we don't get Hasbro beyblades in India! They have to be fully Hasbro for us to participate. Switching with TT counterparts wouldn't work.I am getting confused now..

But That's what written. @[Destinyblader] can you check?
Any idea which newspaper was it published in? And is the newspaper today's? Or yesterday's?
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:00 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: But That's what written. @[Destinyblader] can you check?
Any idea which newspaper was it published in? And is the newspaper today's? Or yesterday's?

It was published yesterday on bombay times.(that was where i saw it)
The Hasbro Official Website does not list India in it's World Championship tour. What exactly is going on!!?
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:29 AM)Suhasini Wrote: The Hasbro Official Website does not list India in it's World Championship tour. What exactly is going on!!?
Hasbro Is major shareholder in Funskool.
So anytgany can happen
Could be,but we don’t have hasbeys
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:00 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: But That's what written. @[Destinyblader] can you check?

Idk i will just run some research and tell you guys

Hey look what i have highlighted in the world tour logo

https://postimg.cc/image/ya1dibd2j/22f3cf5f/

So yeah its in japanese which means.... TT is in the house...
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:59 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:00 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Any idea which newspaper was it published in? And is the newspaper today's? Or yesterday's?

Idk i will just run some research and tell you guys

Actually, beys from other manufacturer is not allowed. So no TT, iDK is Hasbro minds to change Funskool Beys with hasbeys for a day
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:36 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  10:59 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Idk i will just run some research and tell you guys

Actually, beys from other manufacturer is not allowed. So no TT, iDK is Hasbro minds to change Funskool Beys with hasbeys for a day

Well let's see I'll mail to Hasbro.in and Tell you what's in ur mind
WAs anybody there at the tournaments at chennai i took my bro there

The combo i built him up to use
W2.v.w
Z2.k.o
V2.d.n
D2.j.p

Does anybody know
An indian boy won in the us championship of world tour andwill represent usa
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:05 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: WAs anybody there at the tournaments at chennai i took my bro there

W2.v.w
Z2.k.o
V2.d.n
D2.j.p

Does anybody  know
Yup! You are talking about Sparsh right? I am still wondering though that are TT beyblades allowed in the World Champions or not.
Edit: And how was the result of the tournament? Did your brother make it?
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:05 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: WAs anybody there at the tournaments at chennai i took my bro there

W2.v.w
Z2.k.o
V2.d.n
D2.j.p

Does anybody  know
Yup! You are talking about Sparsh right? I am still wondering though that are TT beyblades allowed in the World Champions or not.

Yep its him
Bcos maybe its hasbro tournament
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:46 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yup! You are talking about Sparsh right? I am still wondering though that are TT beyblades allowed in the World Champions or not.

Yep its him
And how was the result of the tournament? Did your brother make it?
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:46 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Yep its him
And how was the result of the tournament? Did your brother make it?
No he didnt he got out in the second round
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:50 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote: And how was the result of the tournament? Did your brother make it?
No he didnt he got out in the second round
??? That much competition?! What were the combos others used?