[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

(May. 29, 2018  3:15 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Oh so it was ashton ! That is fine i am happy he posted it to youtube ! i never would have had the time anyways,, The tournament was so pathetic !! Kids were jus tcalled who did not knew Beyblade burst ! Such a joke! Will write more about it later!

Did they use combos or did they use the combos that came with the packs
(May. 29, 2018  3:59 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  3:15 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Oh so it was ashton ! That is fine i am happy he posted it to youtube ! i never would have had the time anyways,, The tournament was so pathetic !! Kids were jus tcalled who did not knew Beyblade burst ! Such a joke! Will write more about it later!

Did they use combos or did they use the combos that came with the packs
They look pretty much stock beyblades to me. But EmphaticYogi will know better
They were using 1st gen beys and proto launchers , they were just like gathered kids who were asked by funskool volunteers like " hey kid you wanna play beyblade , here take this spryzen and fight this kid who cant even handle a launcher"
on being asked they had an age limit of 13 and below. Plus I was travelling with @[Sagarshahi] 's Burst stadium and the kids were like hey that guy has a better stadium.
(May. 29, 2018  4:53 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: They were using 1st gen beys and proto launchers , they were just like gathered kids who were asked by funskool volunteers like " hey kid you wanna play beyblade , here take this spryzen and fight this kid who cant even handle a launcher"
on being asked they had an age limit of 13 and below. Plus I was travelling with @[Sagarshahi] 's Burst stadium and the kids were like hey that guy has a better stadium.

So wave 1 only.
By chance if you participated in any free play tournament
(May. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  4:53 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: They were using 1st gen beys and proto launchers , they were just like gathered kids who were asked by funskool volunteers like " hey kid you wanna play beyblade , here take this spryzen and fight this kid who cant even handle a launcher"

So wave 1 only.

there was not any and too be honest , this is INDIA and i am 24 years old, i would have looked very stupid playing with 7 year old kids! and above all with my overpowered burst launchers and BEYlauncher LR and driger SHF!
(May. 29, 2018  5:00 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So wave 1 only.

there was not any and too be honest , this is INDIA and i am 24 years old, iwould have looked very stupid playing with 7 year old kids!

You sure don't want to make em cry, ut i won't back in this case, I would take @[1Pratham] with me and give him my Launcher as Beyashirwaad. Win would be 100% guarantee.
If I was in the tournament even when 13 yrs old(I am 13)  r allowed I would feel like ashamed when only 7-9 yr old kids play there

+ @[Adarsh Abhinav] why do u always write posts that mostly mention yourself saying that u would win its like rude to be honest really rude and aggressive
(May. 29, 2018  5:11 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: If I was in the tournament even when 13 yrs old(I am 13)  r allowed I would feel like ashamed when only 7-9 yr old kids play there

+ @[Adarsh Abhinav] why do u always write posts that mostly mention yourself saying that u would win its like rude to be honest really rude and aggressive

It's just sort of Over confidence. Think yourself about those kids....
(May. 29, 2018  5:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  5:11 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: If I was in the tournament even when 13 yrs old(I am 13)  r allowed I would feel like ashamed when only 7-9 yr old kids play there

It's just sort of Over confidence. Think yourself about those kids....

Lol u r true (I hope saying lol is not spam content)
Kinda feeling like the Championships Might fail in India
(May. 31, 2018  12:52 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Kinda feeling like the Championships Might fail in India

It's a promotional event, and if they are doing championships, it should be help in every province/state
(May. 31, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  12:52 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Kinda feeling like the Championships Might fail in India

It's a promotional event, and if they are doing championships, it should be help in every province/state
Even if it was a propmotional event, I don't think it helped much. And National Championships in India is a long road to travel on. But it will happen.. One day.. Some day.. When Funskool learns to advertise better.
(May. 31, 2018  4:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's a promotional event, and if they are doing championships, it should be help in every province/state
Even if it was a propmotional event, I don't think it helped much. And National Championships in India is a long road to travel on. But it will happen.. One day.. Some day.. When Funskool learns to advertise better.

yeah, As Yogi said, they were just offering free beys to kids to be their Volunteers, they were less in numbers.
So is a failure for them.
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 6f88b6.jpg]
Mumbai Community. @[FIREFIRE CPB]
Wait wait wait wait!! Is this the Hasbro world championships one or the Funskool Tournament. I can see the World Championships logo big and bold but Hasbro doesn't supply to India. So this is one of the Funskool tournament right
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Wait wait wait wait!! Is this the Hasbro world championships one or the Funskool Tournaments on which you opened a thread a while back? I can see the World Championships logo big and bold but Hasbro doesn't supply to India. So this is one of the Funskool tournament right?

Funskoolers doing weird things. No hasbro
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait wait wait wait!! Is this the Hasbro world championships one or the Funskool Tournaments on which you opened a thread a while back? I can see the World Championships logo big and bold but Hasbro doesn't supply to India. So this is one of the Funskool tournament right?

Funskoolers doing weird things. No hasbro
Hmm.. Okay.. Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], what are the chances of you going to this tournament and observe it? Or even praticipate?

In the poster we can see God Valtreyek and Legend Spriggen ( which are the exact copy of the world tournaments organized by HASBRO ) , But Funskool hasn't even launched beyblade burst god series in india ( both the anime and the toys ) , SO , how are they showing GV and LS as their poster ' showstoper '
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:04 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

In the poster we can see God Valtreyek and Legend Spriggen ( which are the exact copy of the world tournaments organized by HASBRO ) , But Funskool hasn't even launched beyblade burst god series in india ( both the anime and the toys ) , SO , how are they showing GV and LS as their poster ' showstoper '

Read Above Posts

(Jul. 24, 2018  2:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Funskoolers doing weird things. No hasbro
Hmm.. Okay.. Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], what are the chances of you going to this tournament and observe it? Or even praticipate?

He may go, I recommended him to take a kid with him tough
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Funskoolers doing weird things. No hasbro

Probably, with other Mumbai members Smile. We may also take Burn_Phoenix if he's free. he's in age limit so he can play + we will help him too
(Jul. 25, 2018  11:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 167l7gx.jpg]
@[Lakshya Mundri]  @[Ronitnath]
Kolkata community
Well, I say that Funskool is doing a lot of hard work. And I appreciate it! Awesome! And, Is the picture from you Adarsh or another source? If you don't mind can you share your source?
Kolkata community

COME ON , From age 8 to 13 , thats it , what about the guys who are above the age limit ?
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hmm.. Okay.. Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], what are the chances of you going to this tournament and observe it? Or even praticipate?

Probably, with other Mumbai members Smile. We may also take Burn_Phoenix if he's free. he's in age limit so he can play + we will help him too

Is there a guy named Burn Phoenix or do you mean me?
(Jul. 25, 2018  11:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Kolkata community
Well, I say that Funskool is doing a lot of hard work. And I appreciate it! Awesome! And, Is the picture from you Adarsh or another source? If you don't mind can you share your source?

This Just popped in My Inbox from a guy named Tushar Verma. He is in Kolkata, and was just visiting the mall.