[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

(May. 23, 2018  11:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hope This tournament gives them good footage for advertising

This is number 1 priority RN then second is of course giving the actual beys for the people who know about it...

Like we still don't have God beys and if they advertise with that Hasbro ad, everybody will be like- what is that bey???!
(May. 23, 2018  11:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I really love the initiative but too far from where I live.

Plus, I don't think that this is part of the world tourney but just a National thing to declare the Best Blader In India.

Oh, I would give SOOO much to be there for the event...

P.S, Are Japanese beys allowed?

Pretty sure they aren't, if they are, Sr bearing on Duty for stamina, Winning Valkyrie 7v.x for attack and Emperor forneus 4g at on duty as well. Funskool will be doomed Joyful_3
That'll put some pressure on them for releasing stuff which is good for us but the last thing the company wants. Customer satisfaction.

(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This is number 1 priority RN then second is of course giving the actual beys for the people who know about it...

Like we still don't have God beys and if they advertise with that Hasbro ad, everybody will be like- what is that bey???!

Yeah. Also, do you know why Hasbro made their products different compared to TT? They were following in MFB and ZeroG...
(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pretty sure they aren't, if they are, Sr bearing on Duty for stamina, Winning Valkyrie 7v.x for attack and Emperor forneus 4g at on duty as well. Funskool will be doomed ^_^
That'll put some pressure on them for releasing stuff which is good for us but the last thing the company wants. Customer satisfaction.

(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Like we still don't have God beys and if they advertise with that Hasbro ad, everybody will be like- what is that bey???!

Yeah. Also, do you know why Hasbro made their products different compared to TT? They were following in MFB and ZeroG...
Gurudev @[FIREFIRE CPB] Batayenge 
Maybe because they lack resources, when they get they makw that, like Hasbro bearing coming, yeilding might come as well. Also zews had EG in Hasbro, but TT has a gimmick, they made some plastic gens Spin left against right spinning TT counterparts. Ask Hasbro for more info :cool:
Are TT Beys allowed Or Are only Hasbro Beys allowed or Both Beys
(May. 23, 2018  12:24 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Are TT Beys allowed Or Are only Hasbro Beys allowed or Both Beys

Only Indian Beyblade Realeases
(May. 23, 2018  12:24 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Are TT Beys allowed Or Are only Hasbro Beys allowed or Both Beys
What I see in the picture TT beyblades are allowed.. cannot see any description of Hasbro..
Yes + They should make Funskool Custom Comercials better than using Hasbro Comercials
(May. 23, 2018  12:27 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Yes + They should make Funskool Custom Comercials better than using Hasbro Comercials
This Hyderabad tourney should give them Proper footage.

(May. 23, 2018  12:25 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Ehat I see in the picture TT beyblades are allowed.. cannot see any description of Hasbro..
Only Indian releases
(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pretty sure they aren't, if they are, Sr bearing on Duty for stamina, Winning Valkyrie 7v.x for attack and Emperor forneus 4g at on duty as well. Funskool will be doomed ^_^

(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Like we still don't have God beys and if they advertise with that Hasbro ad, everybody will be like- what is that bey???!

Thats because they had to fit the Hasbro QR code in it(on the bottom of the layer).. Which changed the size of the layer and eventually the driver and the disk..

(May. 23, 2018  12:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  12:27 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Yes + They should make Funskool Custom Comercials better than using Hasbro Comercials
This Hyderabad tourney should give them Proper footage.

(May. 23, 2018  12:25 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Ehat I see in the picture TT beyblades are allowed.. cannot see any description of Hasbro..
Only Indian releases
Lol, all dual system beyblades and no God releases? This tournamnet is going to be fun...
(May. 23, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That'll put some pressure on them for releasing stuff which is good for us but the last thing the company wants. Customer satisfaction.

Thats because they had to fit the Hasbro QR code in it(on the bottom of the layer).. Which changed the size of the layer and eventually the driver and the disk..

(May. 23, 2018  12:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: This Hyderabad tourney should give them Proper footage.

Only Indian releases
Lol, all dual system beyblades and no God releases? This tournamnet is going to be fun...

I will give'em taste of God on free play.(when I can go there ofcourse) even my cho zetsu. My hell Salamander is ordered. Waiting for delivery
Hope they put an Indian Championship to see who is the strongest Blader IN INDIA
(May. 23, 2018  12:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thats because they had to fit the Hasbro QR code in it(on the bottom of the layer).. Which changed the size of the layer and eventually the driver and the disk..

I will give'em taste of God on free play.(when I can go there ofcourse)
There is free play as well?! That's news to me..
They really are trying to do this the TT way..

Edit: WBBA rules right?
(May. 23, 2018  12:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  12:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I will give'em taste of God on free play.(when I can go there ofcourse)
There ia free play as well?! Thats new to me..
There can be some free play, or I will carry my stadium
What the holy hell! I just saw this and I am going for sure!!!
Hope they put an Indian Championship to see who is the strongest Blader IN INDIA
(May. 23, 2018  12:49 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Hope they put an Indian Championship to see who is the strongest Blader IN INDIA
I really doubt that.. Funskool and INDIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS is just Nah... But maybe one day.. Till then long live WBO!
Can anyone make a discord on this thread and Indian Beyblade Burst Releases
(May. 23, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That'll put some pressure on them for releasing stuff which is good for us but the last thing the company wants. Customer satisfaction.

But why does V2 look different comparing it with Victory Valkrie (that'll be TT)

[Image: image.jpg]
(May. 23, 2018  1:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thats because they had to fit the Hasbro QR code in it(on the bottom of the layer).. Which changed the size of the layer and eventually the driver and the disk..
But why does V2 look different comparing it with Victory Valkrie (that'll be TT)

I have got no idea about this.. But if I just go into general thinking I guess they wanted to improve it and make it look better..
(May. 23, 2018  1:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Hasbro wanted do something new it seems
(May. 23, 2018  1:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: But why does V2 look different comparing it with Victory Valkrie (that'll be TT)

I have got no idea about this.. But if I just go into general thinking I guess they wanted to improve it and make it look better..
If that's the case thanI'm not really riding on with that idea. But they have started making their beys more similar like if you look at the S3 and lS...
(May. 23, 2018  1:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I have got no idea about this.. But if I just go into general thinking I guess they wanted to improve it and make it look better..
If that's the case thanI'm not really riding on with that idea. But they have started making their beys more similar like if you look at the S3 and lS...

And they left that Idea...
(May. 23, 2018  1:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I have got no idea about this.. But if I just go into general thinking I guess they wanted to improve it and make it look better..
True.. But what can we do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.. Hasbro and their minds.. I wonder how disc 12 will turn out in the hands of Hasbro! I am unwillingly looking forward to it!
(May. 23, 2018  1:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If that's the case thanI'm not really riding on with that idea. But they have started making their beys more similar like if you look at the S3 and lS...
True.. But what can we do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.. Hasbro and their minds.. I wonder how disc 12 will turn out in the hands of Hasbro! I am unwillingly looking forward to it!

Yeah for sure. Hasbro's always like "We have to make this SUPER DUPER SAFE" and so they made the locking a bit tighter. Also, their old beys look like they're made of clay.

(May. 23, 2018  1:12 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If that's the case thanI'm not really riding on with that idea. But they have started making their beys more similar like if you look at the S3 and lS...

And they left that Idea...

I'm glad they did... But it REALLY sucks that there is no cross compatibility...(for the most part.) MFB used to be so good when it comes to cross-compatibility. They should have done what TT does and what they used to do. PUT THE CODE ON A SEPARATE PIECE OF PAPER!
(May. 23, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: True.. But what can we do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.. Hasbro and their minds.. I wonder how disc 12 will turn out in the hands of Hasbro! I am unwillingly looking forward to it!

Yeah for sure. Hasbro's always like "We have to make this SUPER DUPER SAFE" and so they made the locking a bit tighter. Also their old beys look like they're made of clay.

May be boost will make A comeback. And Indian Tournament guys, Hasbro kaha se aya