[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

(Jul. 29, 2018  4:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:50 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: No he didnt he got out in the second round
??? That much competition?! What were the combos others used?
No not much i dont think more than 5
He screwed up his launch
So i didnt wait to see who won i left after he lost
only 5 people ,what??

Sorry I couldn't take much photoage but I had to go sooner.
(Jul. 29, 2018  8:29 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

And i was considering to go. Those kids didnt even know how to launch. And the last guy who chose neptrius got his own beys, but wasnt even allowed to use his own launcher? That was sad. If our country enters these kind of kids and doesnt even know proper rules, its just sad. We wont last a round in paris if we are like this.

WHY DID THEY KEEP USING STOCK COMBO ???? ( and the instructor told the kids as if he could beat any ( PRO ) blader or even the indian Valt ( FIREFIRE )

I am kinda surprised and embarrassed.. Hey FIREFIRE, they chose their beyblade by a toss right?
And that kid in the first who got the second pick looked like he would have some knowledge, you know, he was flipping every beyblade and seeing them but then he doesn't know how to put the rip cord in the launcher!! Man, India in the World Championships does not look to be a big success.  
But well, @[Lakshya Mundri], it's all up to you and your little brother! Best of luck!
Hey @[Lakshya Mundri], how was the tournament? Any thoughts you would like to share?
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:44 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: CHENNAI QUALIFIER CHAMPION NEWS !

www.newindianexpress.com/cities/chennai/2018/jul/31/beyblades-spin-into-the-city-get-a-champion-1850809.html

My parents FREAKED OUT when they saw this !!!
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:44 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: CHENNAI QUALIFIER CHAMPION NEWS !

www.newindianexpress.com/cities/chennai/2018/jul/31/beyblades-spin-into-the-city-get-a-champion-1850809.html

My parents FREAKED OUT when they saw this !!!
May I ask why?
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My parents FREAKED OUT when they saw this !!!
May I ask why?
They think Beyblade is a TRASH ( they think beyblade is played when kids are of 7-9 years ) ( BUT , STILL , i can play , buy , and WBO with beyblade )

[KOLKATA, INDIA] KOLKATA QUALIFIER TOURNAMENT (SHORT CLIP) | BEYBLADE WORLD TOUR 2018
(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuKWhRduhQ  )
(Aug. 04, 2018  2:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey @[Lakshya Mundri], how was the tournament? Any thoughts you would like to share?

Tournament was great. But my bro can't take part bcoz of some months problems in age limit. Got some fresh beyblade news and wave 3 stuffs.

One more thing i seen a kid using zA in the tournament. A Tournament Footage on it will be out on Sunday. There I will talk all about the tournament and News. I will make a report of the tournament in WBO General Discussion Forum.
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote: May I ask why?
They think Beyblade is a TRASH ( they think beyblade is played when kids are of 7-9 years ) ( BUT , STILL , i can play , buy , and WBO with beyblade )

[KOLKATA, INDIA] KOLKATA QUALIFIER TOURNAMENT (SHORT CLIP) | BEYBLADE WORLD TOUR 2018
My parents pretty much think the same. But they didnt freak out coz i tried showing them that it wasnt so kiddish by telling them abt the world championship
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:56 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: They think Beyblade is a TRASH ( they think beyblade is played when kids are of 7-9 years ) ( BUT , STILL , i can play , buy , and WBO with beyblade )

My parents pretty much think the same. But they didnt freak out coz i tried showing them that it wasnt so kiddish by telling them abt the world championship

Now , my parents are trying to understand beyblading ( and World championships ) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Lucky.. Ur parents are atleast understanding u... My parents still think im too old and trying to get me to quit.
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:51 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Lucky..  Ur parents are atleast understanding u... My parents still think im too old and trying to get me to quit.

And to add one more thing , They say Beyblading is EXPENSIVE ( And I support them too )
My parents dont oppose me they join and support me
(Aug. 05, 2018  5:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:51 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Lucky..  Ur parents are atleast understanding u... My parents still think im too old and trying to get me to quit.

And to add one more thing , They say Beyblading is EXPENSIVE ( And I support them too )

Okay... Completely agreeable
The Finals was on 19th August!! I lost the track of time XD.
So who is going from India's side? Anyone who knows?
(Sep. 01, 2018  8:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote: The Finals was on 19th August!! I lost the track of time XD.
So who is going from India's side? Anyone who knows?

I hope @[Burst] sees this tag soon
The photo of the kid who won the national championship and will be traveling to Paris.

His name is Vivan Vaidya and he is only 9 years old.
[Image: HFJJcfe.jpg]

The pic is only for sharing in the community and nowhere else .

Just Reposting to suitable thread

Now, How will he get Hasbeys, as I searched Up the Hasbro world tour site, they did mentioned only hasbro stuff can be used.
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:36 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Now, How will he get Hasbeys, as I searched Up the Hasbro world tour site, they did mentioned only hasbro stuff can be used.
As said earlier and said by TL14 too, it's not confirmed that he will be getting Has beys. They might get a few to practice, but I don't think it's going to be provided by Hasbro. 
Moreover, You can clearly see the TT logo at the bottom of the site page and I see no way that Japan will use Hasbeys. If they do, to me, seriously, it will be a shocker.
He did got s tour package, alll of them did.

India officially got WBBA, but not the regular tournaments, LMAO
https://www.facebook.com/FunskoolOfficia...n__=EEHH-R

[Image: 55439540_993539067511872_2052003174935429120_n.jpg]

[Image: 6x4hllo.png]
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He did got s tour package, alll of them did.

India officially got WBBA, but not the regular tournaments, LMAO
https://www.facebook.com/FunskoolOfficia...n__=EEHH-R

[Image: 55439540_993539067511872_2052003174935429120_n.jpg]

[Image: 6x4hllo.png]

Group B better be there... I wanna aim higher than IBA.