[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

Guys funskool announced Beyblade tournament In INDIA.
link: http://www.funskoolindia.com/beyblade-championship.php
It's in hydrabad, and it was announced tomorrow but looks like first rounds are already covered up.
I am happy as well as confused, What do you think guys???

Also second tournament is on 26th to 3rd (may and june) in noida which is 3 days before i will reach Delhi.
this championship is becoming weird, but whenever I have a chance, all my opponents are to be doomed

Also they are using Hasbro videos, but in hasbro tournaments, TT beys are not allowed, More confusion
It's not the WBBA, they have always been exclusive to Japan.
Looks like it's part of the Hasbro World Championships campaign, although I don't see it mentioned on the official website.

https://www.worldtour.beyblade.com/
(May. 23, 2018  4:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: It's not the WBBA, they have always been exclusive to Japan.
Looks like it's part of the Hasbro World Championships campaign.
Buy TT beys . Confusion....
No mention of age restriction! Lucky you!
(May. 23, 2018  4:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: No mention of age restriction! Lucky you!
No other rules, lol
It's 2000 kms from my place, no luck with me

(May. 23, 2018  4:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: It's not the WBBA, they have always been exclusive to Japan.
Looks like it's part of the Hasbro World Championships campaign, although I don't see it mentioned on the official website.

WBBA is also active in Singapore, and Funskool have no sense of brands it seems.
(May. 23, 2018  4:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: No mention of age restriction! Lucky you!
It's 2000 kms from my place, no luck with me

WBBA is also active in Singapore, and Funskool have no sense of brands it seems.

The first event looks like they are expecting a massive turnout. 3 days qualifiers and 3 more days of finals.
I suspect this to be a huge promo campaign of some sort. With camera's and the whole shebang.

• 18th to 20th - First Rounds
  •  25th - Prelims
  •  26th - Semi-final
  •  27th - Final

The second event is 9 days long. Wow.

Both events are 1,500kms apart start almost one after the other...
Yup, I'm betting promo campaign.

(May. 23, 2018  4:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: WBBA is also active in Singapore, and Funskool have no sense of brands it seems.
I didn't know that. Good to know!
(May. 23, 2018  4:29 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's 2000 kms from my place, no luck with me

The first event looks like they are expecting a massive turnout. 3 days qualifiers and 3 more days of finals.
I suspect this to be a huge promo campaign of some sort. With camera's and the whole shebang.

• 18th to 20th - First Rounds
  •  25th - Prelims
  •  26th - Semi-final
  •  27th - Final

The second event is 9 days long. Wow.

Both events are 1,500kms apart start almost one after the other...
Yup, I'm betting promo campaign.

Even I think so, but I know their hopes are about to get dashed. It's a promotional event and where kids don't want beyblades to burst, this can help.
@[FIREFIRE CPB] @[Suhasini] @[NPN] @[ThePheonix] @[ronitnath]
Any Thoughts coming from you guys
Are u sure hope it beomes really active and wonder if they put more Tournaments

Plus I guess we must only use TT Beys Indian Versions
(May. 23, 2018  7:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] @[Suhasini] @[NPN] @[ThePheonix] @[ronitnath]

I'm pretty sure this is Funskool event. More of Hasbro event for Worldchampionship.
(May. 23, 2018  9:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  7:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] @[Suhasini] @[NPN] @[ThePheonix] @[ronitnath]

I'm pretty sure this is Funskool event. More of Hasbro event for Worldchampionship.

And Hasbro is not in India, funskoolers are using their ads
(May. 23, 2018  9:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  9:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is Funskool event. More of Hasbro event for Worldchampionship.

And Hasbro is not in India, funskoolers are using their ads
Japan is included they can only use TT BEYS I don't know but if this is WBBA OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT we Indians are supposed to use TT BEYS we can't use Hasbro Beys or they might be planning to make a TT Exclusive Tournament for countries with TT BEYS +did anyone get footage of HYDERABAD TOURNAMENT
(May. 23, 2018  10:22 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Japan is included they can only use TT BEYS I don't know but if this is WBBA OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT we Indians are supposed to use TT BEYS we can't use Hasbro Beys or they might be planning to make a TT Exclusive Tournament for countries with TT BEYS +did anyone get footage of HYDERABAD TOURNAMENT
???
First, Thanks for the info! 
Second, when on earth did the selections happen?! 
Anyways, this does not look like a WBBA tournament, I can see the World Championship poster in the link you posted but Nah... 
Could it be that's a marketing strategy by Funskool? To advertise and promote the Burst System?
The venues look a little suspicious to me to be honest..
Noida is fine but Hyderabad?! Why not Mumbai? It has a better Blader population.. or maybe Funskool does not know this.. 
Their Base is in Bangalore(?) And no tournament There?

Equally confused but good too see they are making some efforts to improve the beyblade situation in India.
Just a note @[Adarsh Abhinav], the title of the thread says INIDA instead of INDIA.. Can you please correct This?
[quote pid='1438159' dateline='1527069665']
Jus a note @[Adarsh Abhinav], the title of the thread says INIDA instead of INDIA.. Can you please correct This?
[/quote]

My bad, my adrenaline went high so I was typing at Full speed. Thanks
(May. 23, 2018  11:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: My bad, my adrenaline went high so I was typing at Full speed. Thanks
I get it.. Even i got excited when I saw the title of the thread lol.. But I guess the moment was short lived. But did you see my previous post to this one? Any thoughts on that? Cause this really could be a Funskool marketing strategy..
(May. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: My bad, my adrenaline went high so I was typing at Full speed. Thanks
I get it.. But did you see my previous post to this one? Any thoughts on that? Cause this really could be a Fusnkool marketing strategy..

Funskool is based in Chennai with their offices Mumbai, kolkata, Delhi. (There are Major stores in Bangalore).
And yeah it is promotional event for the Burst system. I think they are trying their best with help of their stores with highest sales they are organising tournaments.
This will make it more competitive and popular, the news will eventually make it from participants to their relatives far away, and they get a better advertisement that copying Hasbro
(May. 23, 2018  11:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I get it.. But did you see my previous post to this one? Any thoughts on that? Cause this really could be a Fusnkool marketing strategy..

Funskool is based in Chennai with their offices Mumbai, kolkata, Delhi. (There are Major stores in Bangalore).
And yeah it is promotional event for the Burst system. I think they are trying their best with help of their stores with highest sales they are organising tournaments.
This will make it more competitive and popular, the news will eventually make it from participants to their relatives far away, and they get a better advertisement that copying Hasbro

Hope they can improve their strategy plus atleast make one Beyblade Burst Commercial that is made completely by themselves the Burst Commercial On TV Was also took from the Japanese Commercial (only the voice and The English Subs and the ending was custom)
I really love the initiative but too far from where I live.

Plus, I don't think that this is part of the world tourney but just a National thing to declare the Best Blader In India.

Oh, I would give SOOO much to be there for the event...

P.S, Are Japanese beys allowed?
(May. 23, 2018  11:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
I really love the initiative but too far from where I live.

Plus, I don't think that this is part of the world tourney but just a National thing to declare the Best Blader In India.

Oh, I would give SOOO much to be there for the event...

P.S, Are Japanese beys allowed?

Pretty sure they aren't, if they are, Sr bearing on Duty for stamina, Winning Valkyrie 7v.x for attack and Emperor forneus 4g at on duty as well. Funskool will be doomed Joyful_3
(May. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
I get it.. Even i got excited when I saw the title of the thread lol.. But I guess the moment was short lived. But did you see my previous post to this one? Any thoughts on that? Cause this really could be a Funskool marketing strategy..
Yeah, for sure... They don't put TV ads or anything at all. The way I find out about this stuff is either leaksor Amazon.in. But they do kinda do the ads for the show but that doesn't really do the job too well as the stats reveal...
(May. 23, 2018  11:44 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I get it.. Even i got excited when I saw the title of the thread lol.. But I guess the moment was short lived. But did you see my previous post to this one? Any thoughts on that? Cause this really could be a Funskool marketing strategy..
Yeah, for sure... They don't put TV ads or anything at all. The way I find out about this stuff is either leaksor Amazon.in. But they do kinda do the ads for the show but that doesn't really do the job too well as the stats reveal...

Hope This tournament gives them good footage for advertising
(May. 23, 2018  11:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:44 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah, for sure... They don't put TV ads or anything at all. The way I find out about this stuff is either leaksor Amazon.in. But they do kinda do the ads for the show but that doesn't really do the job too well as the stats reveal...

Hope This tournament gives them good footage for advertising

This is number 1 priority RN then second is of course giving the actual beys for the people who know about it...