[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

(Apr. 17, 2018  10:08 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I'd be happy to fly from Toronto and host if someone payed the $400 airfare ^_^
Seriously though, I'm surprised Vancouver does not have a regular hosting of tournaments.

Quite a shame really, but, I've taken the organizer test and I just hope that I'm accepted as an organizer so Vancouver can have a number of beyblade tournaments.

Well, I plan on having about 18-32 people at the tournament since I will be inviting around 16 people there and other participants will invite their friends as well. I would start off with a team format, just so everyone can have more time playing and then go to swiss, just like what happened in the anime.
As a general reminder to everyone, necroposting for Regional Threads within Beyblade Communities subforums is Mostly Okay if it's the major active thread for a region, even if it's been dead for 2 years. So, any Vancouver Beyblade discussion? Should go in this thread. So, for example, if anyone runs a local Beyblade meetup, like say, dasneakypancake, then while they aren't necessarily permitted to advertise their non-WBO casual event, you can always PM them directly for details and enjoy the decently active beyblading scene in Vancouver.
Now that I have enough posts to be able to take the quiz, I'm proposing a new Vancouver-based event in this thread in hopes to garner interest from users other than the people I already know
We hope to be able to get enough people to get an actual proper tournament going Grin
A tournament sounds fun Grin I'd be interested in partaking in such an event Wink
An official tournament would be great, but before that maybe I should buy a newer bey. Maybe something with batteries...
Sounds interesting. Would participate only during weekends 🤪
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:08 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: Now that I have enough posts to be able to take the quiz, I'm proposing a new Vancouver-based event in this thread in hopes to garner interest from users other than the people I already know
We hope to be able to get enough people to get an actual proper tournament going Grin

I'm down
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:08 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: Now that I have enough posts to be able to take the quiz, I'm proposing a new Vancouver-based event in this thread in hopes to garner interest from users other than the people I already know

Recently watched the burst anime series and I had the urge to pick up beyblade once again.

I am interested in these events, playing beyblade while sharing a common hobby with others alike!
Im down for some tournaments :D
I haven't bought any beys yet because I haven't seen a scene in Vancouver. I totally wanna see something happen and gladly join any events around the GVA.

Just give me enough notice for shipping, haha.
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:13 PM)Juukarock Wrote: I haven't bought any beys yet because I haven't seen a scene in Vancouver. I totally wanna see something happen and gladly join any events around the GVA.

Just give me enough notice for shipping, haha.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BCBeyblade/

There's a group!
So just discovered this thread. Besides the Facebook listed above, are there any other known active groups?