[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

Thanks for bringing this up.

We should totally check out the location sometime. It's real close to Toys'R'Us and Toys Planet, perhaps we could use those places to help advertise ourselves. We could head there for pre-tournament shopping. The location sounds wonderful, I've always passed by there.

I will post a date when it's been decided.

Thanks for the suggestions Momo. If you were with us the first time we would have been real advanced. Hah.
Well i havent been to one yet, ill try to go to this one for sure!!!
I might be able to make it, so put me on as maybe. Thanks. Smile
There will be a different thread for you guys to post on whether you guys want to show up when I have made it an official event.

The date has been confirmed. August 6th. The location is still in discussion, Momo and I will be checking up on a new location soon. Keep your eyes open! Grin
i would like to join! and do you have to customize your bey?Joyful_2
I want to join
Hi, i'm going to this tournament with my uncle. Where is this and what time again? Looking forward to meeting you all!
Unfortunately that August tournament had to be cancelled since the host temporarily quit Beyblade and this site to focus on his life for the moment. Hopefully someone else can make a tournament in Vancouver at some other point.
Just got to say that any true blader would go to the SSS tournament in Spokane Washington.
Dranzerx13 is hosting it, so PM him.

I have had a very different and extremely busy summer, and it'll remain that way for the next while; anyone want to step up and host something?

Maybe if we're lucky, Hero will come back and host, maybe Momo might host, but someone should step up if they want a tournament.

As I said, I'm too busy, but I'm so bummed out that I was unable to attend the other two tournaments because of how different my summer was.
anyone still active ?
I am, but I won't be hosting anything.

I haven't even looked here for several months.
Anyone still up for a tourney around this area?
If there are enough people that are active I'm sure we can all have talk and start a tournament
Hmm.. It's been several months after posting again.
Is anyone still active, now?
(Jul. 02, 2012  10:28 PM)Tris Wrote: Hmm.. It's been several months after posting again.
Is anyone still active, now?

I am Tris. It's sad there aren't many bladers around us.

I'm obviously here, so four isn't too bad of a number! Maybe send a ring a ling to fire eternal if his profile says he's been online recently.

Edit: oh my goodness I just had this moment of super excitedness so he have to find a way to get this going!
This is pretty far off, but in mid-December I'll be visiting a relative in Vancouver, so if anybody wants to meet up, let me know! Smile
I know other people that are active and I think December would be good time for tournament that way we can recruit more people
Get them to post here immediately! Immediately!
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:52 PM)Vanitas Wrote: I know other people that are active and I think December would be good time for tournament that way we can recruit more people

I wasn't trying to suggest that you guys should wait until December to do a tournament; you should definitely try to have some before that! There's no point in waiting.
Get enough practice in order to defeat Kei when he comes, hah.
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Get enough practice in order to defeat Kei when he comes, hah.

lol i was thinking that..."To be the best you have to beat the best" Tongue_out