[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

(May. 24, 2011  12:45 PM)Bandit-King Wrote: I don't really think a three year old could participate on the fact that he/she may not feel
comfortable competing. Also I think there is an age limit 8 and up i am not sure.

There are absolutely no age limits, we keep repeating it. BeyJun, in the United Kingdom, is three years old and does very well. I doubt he is not 'comfortable competing'.
(May. 24, 2011  5:37 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:33 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: So, I couldn't find you guys, I was searching for an hour, awkwardly :s

I'll drop my cell to someone next time, I was probably in the wrong area is general though Uncertain

Welcome back Hiro! We were at Second Beach Stanley Park under this roofed area with benchs. It's kinda on the other side of the pool. If you want to give me your number then please PM, I don't want you to post it here and get pointless calls. I appreciate the thought that you went looking for us, I hope you didn't have to cancel plans.

Oh it was no trouble, I passed there but I think I glanced past the roofs... I got distracted by an old flame ^^;

Regardless I'll definitely drop you my number, no plans were cancelled and it was a great day to wander the park aimlessly in the first place. Long weekend weather was wonderfoul. I hope you guys had fun though.
umm HERO !! WestCoastBlader and EpicNinja were my old names !! so theyre pretty much the same account ( Re-L Mayer now ) ! just to let you know .
(May. 24, 2011  9:11 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Oh it was no trouble, I passed there but I think I glanced past the roofs... I got distracted by an old flame ^^;

Regardless I'll definitely drop you my number, no plans were cancelled and it was a great day to wander the park aimlessly in the first place. Long weekend weather was wonderfoul. I hope you guys had fun though.

Of course it was fun. I hope you can make a visit or even attend the next one. Thanks!
hey can you put me in this too. thanks.
i think agust 6 or 13 is a good date
larper123: I've added you onto the list.
Bandit-King: I will keep those in mind. Thanks for suggesting!
As long as it's not on the 13th or the 27th I can make it.

An FYI on Vancouver Events, the weekend of the 13th is Cos & Effect, a Costuming and Fashion "Convention" over two days that is more or less a psuedo replacement Anime Evolution.

On the 27th is PAX and... well, it's PAX. I'm going so I can't make it if your August event is then ^^;
I may be attending Cos & Effect as well. I don't think we should limit possible tournament days to just Saturdays; Fridays are good, too. Heck, it's the summer, so pretty much all days should be open. If we are given enough notice, I think I can book off work. =)

Thanks for the hard work, Hero. I'll do my best to help out as well.
Hiro Ayami: Thanks for telling me. I will try to keep the tournament off those dates. I really hope to see you there, I want more Veteran members showing up so that the Vancouver WBO community can grow as big as the Toronto community lead by Kei. Does this mean I can add you to the attendance list or maybe list?

桃太郎: Thanks for the support. After all, this tournament was your idea. I can maybe consider doing it on Sundays as well. The rest of the days, Monday - Friday, are days that I am filled. I am currently doing an internship and plan on being hired by then.

It looks like the tournament will be on August 6th. I will also open the option for it to be on any of the Sundays that month.
Yeah, so I don't think I'm going to Vancouver this year. :[
I'm probably going to stay home, attend a couple of T.O tournaments this year.
Sorry guys!
(May. 27, 2011  12:43 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, so I don't think I'm going to Vancouver this year. :[
I'm probably going to stay home, attend a couple of T.O tournaments this year.
Sorry guys!

No problem. I'm glad you took the opportunity to look at this thread and considered competing with us. If you do come to Vancouver, just give me a shout.
Definitely, and its not like I am some form of god; 'considered competing with us'. Haha I will give you a shout for sure!
Well, you aren't exactly that close from us. LOL
Having a veteran member go through all that trouble to travel to Vancouver is definitely not common. Thanks!
i am definitly going and is the event on alll of the dates u listed ? plz reply
(May. 27, 2011  2:36 AM)TommyNgoBlader Wrote: i am definitly going and is the event on alll of the dates u listed ? plz reply

No. It's only going to be on one of those days. I just need you guys to help me decide which day. Thanks!
ok im 100 percento going cant wait to seee you there and is it the only tournament for this year for vancouver
There may be more. It depends on if anyone else is willing to host it themselves, it might not be me though.
(May. 29, 2011  7:07 PM)transcendence Wrote: I might go

I can only put you onto the maybe list then. I hope to meet you there!
i just sent a message to a bunch of bladers in are area who have not seen this tread. Hopefully that will bring more people to are tournament and also have we thought of a date yet ?
Thanks for the help Bandit-King. I have yet to decide of a date, please help me choose one! Which date are you okay with?
any there all good for me. But how ever tigerkid is going on vacation nexts month so i recommend the 6 or the 7
I might come can you please put me on the maybe list
cool another van tournament! this time in the summer interesting! put me down as maybe, im not sure when or if i will be making any big summer trips but if or when i find out if i am i will vote on a day.