[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

i think this sound like fun, maybe some better competition will brighten up the game, eh? My Wolborg is fiending for some beybattleaction hehehe.. sign me up Joyful_3 i'm in seattle so its not too far lol
Just to remind you though, the tournament(s) will be run in Standard-style, iirc, which means that we'll be using MFBs for competitive play and for points. I'm sure there will be some free-play rounds though.
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:28 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: Hello! You know for the date of the tournament I can only go on the 6th or 27th. Pleas try to make it on one of those days please!!!!CryingEee

I cannot guarantee that it will be on those dates. However, I will suggest that they be put on one of those dates.

(Apr. 18, 2011  5:48 AM)Konaa Bureizu Wrote: i think this sound like fun, maybe some better competition will brighten up the game, eh? My Wolborg is fiending for some beybattleaction hehehe.. sign me up Joyful_3 i'm in seattle so its not too far lol

Sure. As Momo said before, we will probably have some free rounds. Since you live in Seattle, I need a guarantee that you'll be ready to get here on any of the four given dates. I hope you understand, I don't want to force you to come here on a busy day.
Thanks hero!.. I asked about thoes days because I'm on family vacation on the two middle weeks!Wink
wait a sec.. only MFB?? awww... now i HAVE to get one... that blows lol poor Wolborg 2 cant enter.. Unhappy but anyways... i guess that works i just wanna beyblade lol no day is too busy for me if this is going to be in summer. my schedule is alot more flexible then other human beings.
and i dont even have a clue about points...
hey what month is it in? because my fried told me it was in may but on the webpage i says august!!!Pinching_eyes_2
The one in may is being sorted out currently.
oh ok! hope its on a saterday!
i think its on a sunday
also is there the time?
and the place is stanley park right?
(May. 01, 2011  12:50 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: i think its on a sunday
also is there the time?
and the place is stanley park right?

Yep. Sunday, May 22nd at Stanley Park. Sometime during the afternoon.

Is anyone done for a post-tournament dinner afterwords?
Can anyone PM me when you guys decide exactly what time and place at stanly park it will be at??!!!WinkTongue_outStupidJoyful_2
(May. 01, 2011  8:07 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: Can anyone PM me when you guys decide exactly what time and place at stanly park it will be at??!!!WinkTongue_outStupidJoyful_2
I'll PM you when I've decided. Next time, don't do the "smiley spam".
ok sorry about that i think i did one befor checking that you said .... it was a mistake sorry about that one too if you got it. I am wondering if i can be in the may tournament too!!???
(May. 01, 2011  8:03 PM)Bluepegasus Wrote: ok sorry about that i think i did one befor checking that you said .... it was a mistake sorry about that one too if you got it. I am wondering if i can be in the may tournament too!!???

You've been added. Stay posted!

Kinda late notice here but I've changed the original post alot. Now it shows both the tournaments! Keep checking guys!
Hey Hero, I know you're busy mate, but can you list the EXACT place, like where in Stanley Park? Maybe you can choose a meeting place that is "Google-Mappable" or a significant landmark in Stanley Park? I'm sorry, but "big grass field" is a bit hard to find Stanley Park Unhappy.
Also, please put my name on the "maybe" list for May, as I am still unsure of what I'm doing on that day... Thanks!
(May. 04, 2011  4:13 AM)NuggetFu Wrote: Hey Hero, I know you're busy mate, but can you list the EXACT place, like where in Stanley Park? Maybe you can choose a meeting place that is "Google-Mappable" or a significant landmark in Stanley Park? I'm sorry, but "big grass field" is a bit hard to find Stanley Park Unhappy.
Also, please put my name on the "maybe" list for May, as I am still unsure of what I'm doing on that day... Thanks!

Alright. I have moved you to the "maybe" list. We will be at Stanley Park Second Beach. There should be an outdoor pool, a beach (obviously), a playground, and a nice green field. A time will decided soon. Everyone please keep visiting, thanks!
can i send my bro *in my place*? i got an interview
my bro is eleven and might be going fishing there
(probably not right?)
(May. 08, 2011  12:56 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: can i send my bro *in my place*? i got an interview
my bro is eleven and might be going fishing there
(probably not right?)

Sorry. I cannot allow him to play in your place. However, he can participate. All he has to do is make his own WBO account and post on this thread or PM me.
can you put me on maybe?
cuz i might be going to toronto in july/august
alright , im in this for shure !! Grin
So, I couldn't find you guys, I was searching for an hour, awkwardly :s

I'll drop my cell to someone next time, I was probably in the wrong area is general though Uncertain
(May. 24, 2011  5:33 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: So, I couldn't find you guys, I was searching for an hour, awkwardly :s

I'll drop my cell to someone next time, I was probably in the wrong area is general though Uncertain

Welcome back Hiro! We were at Second Beach Stanley Park under this roofed area with benchs. It's kinda on the other side of the pool. If you want to give me your number then please PM, I don't want you to post it here and get pointless calls. I appreciate the thought that you went looking for us, I hope you didn't have to cancel plans.
(May. 24, 2011  5:37 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:33 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: So, I couldn't find you guys, I was searching for an hour, awkwardly :s

Welcome back Hiro! We were at Second Beach Stanley Park under this roofed area with benchs. It's kinda on the other side of the pool. If you want to give me your number then please PM, I don't want you to post it here and get pointless calls. I appreciate the thought that you went looking for us, I hope you didn't have to cancel plans.

when hero say second beach he means English Bay by the playground and the pool
(May. 24, 2011  6:40 AM)von_pegasus Wrote: Are 3 year olds allowed to battle?

I don't really think a three year old could participate on the fact that he/she may not feel
comfortable competing. Also I think there is an age limit 8 and up i am not sure.