[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

So guys, momo said he'd be cool with a tournament on may long weekend.
so, same place as the OP.

PM me if you are able to go to a tournament During May Long Weekend.

then when i get 8+ people, we'll decide exactly which day, and I'll propose the event.

Smile
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:32 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So guys, momo said he'd be cool with a tournament on may long weekend.
so, same place as the OP.

PM me if you are able to go to a tournament During May Long Weekend.

then when i get 8+ people, we'll decide exactly which day, and I'll propose the event.

Smile

Thank you for hosting an earlier event. I really appreciate it SSJfisherman. I hope I can stop by for a bit and see how things go or even compete. I recommend anyone planning to go to the Summer tournament to go to this one. It'll give the Vancouver community a chance to experience competition.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:33 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  4:07 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: i vote we go swimming after the tournament

Haha. You can go swimming afterwords, I was kinda planning a post-tournament dinner where we can all go to a restaurant and eat.

that sounds like a good idea
I'm going to crystal mall next month for the for the may long weekend thing,can anyone tell me where the shop is? ive only been to the one where they sell yu-gi-oh cards and the last time i've been there was last year mostly cause i was bored of yu-gi-oh
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:25 AM)BrandonW. Wrote: I'm going to crystal mall next month for the for the may long weekend thing,can anyone tell me where the shop is? ive only been to the one where they sell yu-gi-oh cards and the last time i've been there was last year mostly cause i was bored of yu-gi-oh

Hmm. The place that I buy my beyblade products also sell Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. It's a place called Toys Planet. It is on the up floor of Crystal Mall and isn't that hard to find. I hope this stops all questions regarding where I buy my beyblade stuff.

Anyways, SSJfisherman is planning to host a tournament in May. Please PM him if you can make it, I would really appreciate it and it'll help build the Vancouver WBO community as well as give you practice before the Summer time tournament. If you are in the attendance list, expect a PM.

Thank you, Hero.
yo go to toys r' us from 12-2pm having an event throughout canada on sunday,do you actually win prizes from hasbro tourneys?
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:13 AM)BrandonW. Wrote: yo go to toys r' us from 12-2pm having an event throughout canada on sunday,do you actually win prizes from hasbro tourneys?

BrandonW., I will answer your question one last time. However, this will be the last time I will answer it. I want this thread to be strictly regarding the tournament and nothing more. I have said that clearly in a previous comment. Next time it happens, I will be reporting your post. If you have any questions, PM it.

I don't attend those tournaments at Toys'R'Us. They usually have age limits and since I am a few years past that, I could not attend. Besides, they play in Hasbro stadiums. I do not know if there are any prizes.
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:22 PM)Strelok Wrote: i wanna join

Added to the list. Please keep visiting this thread for updates.
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:28 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:22 PM)Strelok Wrote: i wanna join

Added to the list. Please keep visiting this thread for updates.

And PM me if you are able to make it to a tournament on may long weekend.
I'm in. I'll prove to be a challenge. Grin
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:10 AM)Villain Wrote: I'm in. I'll prove to be a challenge. Grin

Added. Grin
Don't worry, just use what you've been taught.
Awww, the brothers help each other!

----------
Well, right now I have enough people to propose an even in may. We just need an exact date.

So, the people we have currently are:

SSJfisherman
Momo
Villain
Hero ?
Off Topic King
OvenRoast_1417
Monkey-King
Fire Eternal
TigerKid

So, the possible days are:

Saturday May 21 2011
Sunday May 22 2011
Monday May 23 2011

It's a long weekend, so Monday is a possibility. The Monday is Victoria Day, so even your parents get off and can drive you Wink .

I want every body to PM me about which day is best for them. List all the days that you will be able to attend, then we'll make it so it fits everybody's schedule.

I'm also going to PM this post to everyone on the list.
Hi Hero I would like to enter Your ternament! I was wondering about how many beyblades I could bring to the tournament!Wink
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:34 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: Hi Hero I would like to enter Your ternament! I was wondering about how many beyblades I could bring to the tournament!Wink

As many as you want, but know that you can only use one per opponent, basically.
Oh ok thanks!
So am I eligible to participate? Or is there already too many people?
Bluepegasus, I've added you onto the list. Please check this thread once in a while for updates. Thanks!
Hey! Do any of you guys know what time it will be at?!Joyful_2
There's no set time yet.

I proposed an event for May, I'm just waiting on Kai-V to see what will happen.
If it gets approved, it will have a time
Sooo...will ther be prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd? And you need a bey passport for the tournament too right!?:\
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: Sooo...will ther be prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd? And you need a bey passport for the tournament too right!?:\
I don't think it is necessary seeing as how most people don't have it that signed up.
Also they would post it on the OP if it were that way hope that answers your question!
Is that a no or a yes?:\
You can pay admission which is $5 or buy a Blader Passport for $10. However, the Blader Passport gives you instant admission to any WBO event for free.
you have to pay $5
Hello! You know for the date of the tournament I can only go on the 6th or 27th. Pleas try to make it on one of those days please!!!!CryingEee