World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering! (/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-General-Gathering)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering! - Hero - Mar. 24, 2011

Alright guys. 桃太郎 and I have been planning this for awhile now. This is a tournament for WBO members in the Vancouver area to compete and meet each other.

August

* If you change your name please notify me about it so I can edit the list. Thanks!

Attendees MUST be WBO members, no exceptions. If your friends would like to join they have to have an account here. It is also recommended that they post in this thread.

Please comment in the thread notifying if you plan on attending any of the events. Feel free to also make suggestions.

- Thanks, Hero.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

No way! I thought of PM'ing Momo awhile back telling him he should totally make a tournament, since it is an awesome way to come back! Summer you say? Perhaps a chance I could visit the west coast this year.. (not concrete as of yet.) Could you put me down as a maybe since there is actually a good chance I might go to Vancouver this year? :V

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 24, 2011

Haha. For sure, I'll put you down as a "maybe". It'd be great meeting up with you Dan. Hopefully you'll bring some super secret innovative combo that'll change the whole game.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

I think this will be really cool as a meta game has not been established in Vancouver, like in Toronto, London, Australia and NJ/NY. This can go any way, I have an idea I'll PM you about to make this really interesting and, I guess, purer in a sense.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 24, 2011

Sweeeeeet! So you and momo met up?

I'm really excited Smile

Oh ma gawsh Dan, that'd be sweet if you could come.

Hero- where around here are you from? Are you in Vancouver?

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 24, 2011

@SSJfisherman: Momo and I have met up in person before, just not during the break. We do plan on meeting soon. If anyone is interested they are free to join in with us. I do live in Vancouver specifically the east side. Why?

Dan: I've received your PM and have replied to it. Thanks for your input! Grin

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 25, 2011

Just wondering. Since I'm in surrey.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 25, 2011

I don't want to rain on our parade but in order for this to work we're going to need a minimum of eight confirmed people. We're about 5 short ...

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2011

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-British-Columbia-Canada-Vancouver-BeyClub ...

Plus, you are not supposed to open a topic for a tournament when it is not approved yet, or even proposed.

Try contacting Hiro Ayami too.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  2:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-British-Columbia-Canada-Vancouver-BeyClub ...

Plus, you are not supposed to open a topic for a tournament when it is not approved yet, or even proposed.

Try contacting Hiro Ayami too.

Sorry Kai-V but that thread looks dead. I've been following all the rules, this thread is in WBO General in order to recruit people to join us so that I can eventually propose it and get approve. Hiro Ayami has been quite unactive lately... I'll still try contacting him. Thanks for the help Kai-V.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 26, 2011

Well, I PM'd this dude, he's from Vancouver(I think)

Ya know what? I'm going to see the last page of the "vancouver beyclub" and PM the people who posted near the end that I know are active currently. Hopefully at least one or two responds.

Edit: only two people I pm'd

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, I PM'd this dude, he's from Vancouver(I think)

Ya know what? I'm going to see the last page of the "vancouver beyclub" and PM the people who posted near the end that I know are active currently. Hopefully at least one or two responds.

Edit: only two people I pm'd

I very much appreciate the help SSJfisherman. Thanks!

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - dracofrancis - Mar. 26, 2011

thanks for the redirect ssj i'll read here now
for me i can't go unless stanley park (aww)

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  7:15 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: thanks for the redirect ssj i'll read here now
for me i can't go unless stanley park (aww)
I'll add you to the attendance list. Chances are we'll hold it at Stanley park because Anime Evolution doesn't seem like a working possiblity. Keep posted on updates!

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - dracofrancis - Mar. 27, 2011

i might not be able to come but i also might go camping there (YEAH!) umm we'll see but probably because i might be going to cultus lake instead
if i do end up being there i'll probably stay for free play only (aww!) i hope i get to meet all of you
ps just put me on for free play or a maybe

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - BrandonW. - Mar. 27, 2011

yo i know a good place,memorial park not sure if you know where that is but its right behind a bus stop Grin

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 27, 2011

(Mar. 27, 2011  4:36 AM)BrandonW. Wrote: yo i know a good place,memorial park not sure if you know where that is but its right behind a bus stop Grin
Sorry but these are the locations we're sticking with. Will you be going?

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Death the Kidd - Mar. 28, 2011

Finally a Vancouver tournament. I've been waiting for this. I know eight people that live in Surrey, and I'm sure almost all of us are certain to be able to go.
EDIT: Also, I heard that AE isn't happening this year because of some difficulties, so I'm pretty sure that it'll be at Stanley Park.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  3:21 AM)WestCoastBlader Wrote: Finally a Vancouver tournament. I've been waiting for this. I know eight people that live in Surrey, and I'm sure almost all of us are certain to be able to go.
EDIT: Also, I heard that AE isn't happening this year because of some difficulties, so I'm pretty sure that it'll be at Stanley Park.

tell them to post here. make them make an account if they dont have one

yes, we know the difficulties at AE
Smile

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  3:21 AM)WestCoastBlader Wrote: Finally a Vancouver tournament. I've been waiting for this. I know eight people that live in Surrey, and I'm sure almost all of us are certain to be able to go.

Could you perhaps tell them to get on here on the WBO. I would love to add them to the list. May I also add you?

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Death the Kidd - Mar. 28, 2011

yeahh you can add us but wear going to change to a new account cuz this one is my cousin account

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Vanitas - Mar. 28, 2011

ight you can add me to the list

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Vintage - Mar. 28, 2011

I'm also in.

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - OvenRoast_1417 - Mar. 29, 2011

Yo im one of the people from surrey. i can come but try to get it to be held in Holland park by Central City cause its so much easyer for me to get there than Stanley park

RE: [Vancouver, Canada] West Coast Bey Freak Out! - Hero - Mar. 29, 2011

Monkey-King, TigerKid, and OvenRoast_1417. I have added you all to the list, however, I will be watching you guys carefully online as you guys all have registered just today.

Also, I will put Holland Park in consideration since you three have requested that, however, don't get your hopes up. Momo must also approve of it.