[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

can we make the date June 25 its on a Saturday that way everyone can get ready and it's not such a long wait but if not then i think we should have it on 6 or 7 Smile
I was trying in June but I could host it then myself. I have other stuff to worry about. Sorry to let you down guys. Uncertain
Updated thread: Sign-up for a July tournament, ready?!
ill come to july tournament
Thanks for signing up again Bandit-King, it's great having you
around. I have added your name on the list.
im going to both tournaments 100 percent
oh and i stick 2 bandaids on my string launcher to give it grip
so it doesnt hurt my fingers when i pull it do you know if its legal or not
yeahh no problem
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:46 PM)TommyNgoBlader Wrote: im going to both tournaments 100 percent
oh and i stick 2 bandaids on my string launcher to give it grip
so it doesnt hurt my fingers when i pull it do you know if its legal or not

Alright. I have added you onto the list. Thanks for buying a WBO passport last time, you will be able to play for free. Grin

For your launcher, i'm afraid you must remove those bandaids and get some Launcher Rubbers. Those are the rules, sorry!
im attending all tournaments for sure ! (:
I've added you onto the list. It'll be great to see you again. Thanks!

I will be selling some stuff at the tournament. As soon as I get enough people on the list I will make this an official event and open a selling thread. There will be stuff like beys, metal faces, and parts for sales. Be ready, first come first serve. I will do reserves too.
Well for July, I'm on vacation then.

In august, I'm only here on the 6th and 7th. I'll be on vacation the other days. But I'd honestly prefer being on the maybe list, because of what happened last tournament where I ended up being home by myself with no ride. I'll make sure this time that if I can come, I will be sure to have a ride.
Hey Hero.
Snorlax is BACK.

Let me know the next hang and I'll be there.
SSJfisherman: Alright, once we've confirmed the August one I'll fill you in. I hope you can make atleast one of them. Grin

marcoloco: The dates are posted on the original post, please check that out. Thanks!
plenty of time eh.

So far put me in as a yes.

But I'd like to meet with people around the burnaby area to go with.
Because I have no idea to get to Stanley Park
Im gonna go to the july tournament
I've added you two onto the list. I'm going to go get this approved now. Wish me luck!
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:04 AM)marcoloco Wrote: Hey Hero.
Snorlax is BACK.

Let me know the next hang and I'll be there.

Snorlax ?
There are two tournaments. Which one did you want to participate in?
i would like to be in the tournament in augustStupid
Hey guys.
Does anybody live in the Burnaby or North Vancouver location?

I have no clue of how to get to the second beach.

Plus my directions are horrible so I will get lost quickly.
hey i might be bussing it down from surrey to stanly park if i do i can meet you at burnabey station and we can go from there but if i dont then here is how to get there

you take skytrain get on the skytrain from what ever area you live on so letts say you live close to metro town you go to metrotown station hop on the train go all the way to Granville Station (8 stops from metro town) then when you get there go to the bus station and there is 3 buses you can take i hope this helps

http://maps.google.ca/maps?pq=how+to+get...a=N&tab=wl

once you toke the bus to english bey you will have to walk down the sea wall walk down it intill you see the playground then look around that area and you will see a area with a roof on it and lots of tables

http://maps.google.ca/maps?pq=how+to+get...a=N&tab=wl
How about we meet somewhere man?

Metro town station is cool with me.

my station is gilmore station the other side of metro, but I can atleast bus there to arrive a little faster.
I'm terribly sorry for Necro-ing this Thread, but I do have a few suggestions for the hopefully upcoming tournament this August.

From what I recalled reading on the Beat the Heat! Thread, a few people had some difficulty finding Second Beach at Stanley Park, hence, there were some no-shows. I propose that we hold the next tournament, and all future tournaments in the Lower Mainland at the park right in front of the Burnaby Public Library, as it's right between Metrotown, and the Crystal Mall. It'll be easier for those who live in Surrey to get there, and I can go via car, so it's no problem for me.

As for the date, we must select a date for it as soon as possible, so that people like me can book off three weeks in advance to come.

Those are two pressing matters that I wanted to put forth and made known to make the next tournament run smoother.