[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

it would be awsome if we had one, its been a while. I really hope we have it in the summer or as soon as possible
I think we should close this thread and have a fresh one for vancouver
ok i'm thinking of starting some tournaments next month or so idk yet

the first one i'm am gonna do without prizes, just to see how many in Vancouver want to come. If i can get a lot of people to come them ill start bringing out prizes.

let me know if you wanna aparticipate.

hope you can come! ^-^9
hi bluepegasus here, and i'm trying to finnaly set up a bey tournament!

I cant say many details yet on when or where it is exactly but, i can say its in Vancouver obviously.

Ill have further details after i get 8 people who wanna come!

please let me know if you wanna play! ^0^9

thankyou!
Name: Beyclub REVIVAL! (first event)

When: Feb, 8, 2013

What time: 3:30 PM

Turnout: hoping to have at lease 12 or more

Format: MFB standard format

where: Stanly park

Rules: http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

you are aloud mfb or zero-g beyblades

(have any sugestions? Let me know~!)
if this goes well i will host one each month or so!
(if you can bring a stadium let me know)

January
youve been added already
message me if your still active
ok thanks for signing up! Hope to see you there!
When will the next Vancouver tournament be held? I wanted to make it to revolution but didn't have the moneyz Tongue_out
There are none planned, but there are a lot of people there; hopefully someone in Vancouver can start organising something for BeyDays ?
I'm on Vancouver island. If someone in van wanted to start organizing beydays, I'd definatley help out as much as I can!
(Jul. 14, 2013  8:32 AM)Samy3746 Wrote: How can you enter?

Just by posting, but for the moment, there is no proper tournament planned. Make sure to sign yourself up on the BeyMap as well.
Hi Can You Add Me? My Name is: Samy3746, And I Love Tournaments so please enter me!
If you meant whether we can add you to the Beymap, then no, each Member has to do it for themself.
(Jul. 15, 2013  9:58 PM)Samy3746 Wrote: But I did Put myself on the beymap!

OK, so what did you mean hah ?
Idk I just want to enter the tournament but dk how?
You say your going to by sending Kai-V a pm, if your younger tell your parents, get them to drive you there, and pay the admission fee, battle. If your older drive yourself there, pay the admission fee, battle.
(Jul. 16, 2013  5:49 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: You say your going to by sending Kai-V a pm, if your younger tell your parents, get them to drive you there, and pay the admission fee, battle. If your older drive yourself there, pay the admission fee, battle.

Eh, no ? Why would anybody send me a private message to tell me that they will go to a tournament ? You would have to post in the official topic for that event, not contact me about it ...
(Mar. 24, 2011  6:32 AM)Hero Wrote: Alright guys. 桃太郎 and I have been planning this for awhile now. This is a tournament for WBO members in the Vancouver area to compete and meet each other.

August

* If you change your name please notify me about it so I can edit the list. Thanks!

Attendees MUST be WBO members, no exceptions. If your friends would like to join they have to have an account here. It is also recommended that they post in this thread.

Please comment in the thread notifying if you plan on attending any of the events. Feel free to also make suggestions.

- Thanks, Hero.
hi

I really want to join this tournament! add me to the list!
(Jun. 23, 2015  2:30 AM)blader canada Wrote: hi

I really want to join this tournament! add me to the list!

That post is from four years ago. Be sure to read the dates on the posts you reply to!