[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

Is there still a tournament happening or did i miss it?!
(Aug. 02, 2015  6:49 AM)Need-The-Speed Wrote: Is there still a tournament happening or did i miss it?!

There have been none officially proposed yet, besides those in 2009 or 2010. So, in a sense, you are not too late.
Is there anyone that is in charge of vancouver tornaments?
So, is anyone planning to host a tournament in Vancouver anytime soon? I would like to host but I don't know anyone in particular who Beyblades in my area(Burnaby), though i soon plan on introducing it to a few friends... I also would have trouble with the whole money aspect, since i don't have a bank account or anything money related, since I'm under 16. Would anyone consider maybe teaming up to host a tournament in the Vancouver area??? I don't have any specifics planned yet, but I would like it to be Burst format. I do have a stadium for burst format.
(Mar. 20, 2016  8:16 PM)Meta7122 Wrote: So, is anyone planning to host a tournament in Vancouver anytime soon? I would like to host but I don't know anyone in particular who Beyblades in my area(Burnaby), though i soon plan on introducing it to a few friends... I also would have trouble with the whole money aspect, since i don't have a bank account or anything money related, since I'm under 16. Would anyone consider maybe teaming up to host a tournament in the Vancouver area??? I don't have any specifics planned yet, but I would like it to be Burst format. I do have a stadium for burst format.

Hey, I live in surrey, but i dont mind traveling out to help host with you. Maybe we could set a tournament up or something this summer?
wondering if anyone in this area still active would love to organize a tournament or something also i live in surrey
I live in Vancouver, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of making a tournament when I can't find bladers in my area. I rarely see people play Beyblade, so I feel like I'm the only one. I got 2 months of summer so I have lots of time to make/go to a tournament Smile
I finally decided to make an account here after seeing this thread. So far the only tournaments I've participated in was the Burst tour in the Pacific Center in downtown Vancouver. Other than that, the only battles I've done were between friends while we wait in convention lines (something we'll most likely do again during Anime Revolution next weekend lol)

I'd love some tournaments here in the Vancouver area, though. Hopefully we can gather enough locals to start hosting them.
Its lovely to see recent message about Vancouver bladders. Maybe not a tournament, how about a gathering just to battle ?
(Sep. 01, 2017  11:29 PM)Nanbu Wrote: Its lovely to see recent message about Vancouver bladders.  Maybe not a tournament, how about a gathering just to battle ?

Yeah, something like a beyblade meet-up sounds awesome. Just gotta find a good time and location for it, since school is starting for many here. Maybe a weekend.
(Sep. 02, 2017  6:47 AM)SP451 Wrote: Yeah, something like a beyblade meet-up sounds awesome. Just gotta find a good time and location for it, since school is starting for many here. Maybe a weekend.

The only concern is about location , we might just meet up at a park or some where else that never disturb neighborhood . Well I'm not an experienced or expert organizer, so if there is not one other than us have the interest about this meet-up, I might just personal message you for our battle meet-up then.
Parks seem to be the best option, judging from the tournament clips I've watched. There's always Central Park near Metrotown, which has a Toys R Us. Next to it is Crystal Mall that has a shop selling some Takara Tomy Burst and MFB. But I'm open to other suggestions.

And I've never organized meet-ups myself too, except with a few close friends. But I learned from those who have, and I can always read a few tips online so nothing goes haywire.
SP451 and I will having a gathering battle next Sat 23/9/2017 in Central park near Patterson station , everyone who interest are welcome !
Details will update later.
Details : We going meet each other in the Patterson Station during 11.50am and walk to the central park (which place suggested by SP451)

places will be " there's one of the duck ponds that we can use. Mainly the upper duck pond, which is a bit closer to the station"
https://imgur.com/a/hf5Y6

Anyone who interest for the gathering battle are welcome !
However we have limited beyblades so please ensure yourself you have to bring your own too.
Hello Fellows in Vancouver, B.C. , Canada, I just create a facebook group for Vancouver Community,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/18740630...reate_flow

feel free to join . =)
Well I believed Its Winter Break now but feel like updating this thread to see any bladder in Vancouver still active could see this thread ....
Hello Fellows, we have a small gathering next Saturday 13/1/2018 after 12pm in Crystal Mall , outside the door of Toys planet (Toy Shop)
Feel free to come by, =)
I just joined WBO because I saw this thread. I hope we can all somehow host a tournament in Vancouver

Same here

(Oct. 01, 2017  5:40 AM)Nanbu Wrote: Hello Fellows in Vancouver, B.C. , Canada, I just create a facebook group for Vancouver Community,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/18740630...reate_flow

feel free to join . =)

Thanks
Hey, ..... For the inquiry :

I'm interest to have tournament here base on the community interest and having a tournament could giving a good chance to gather all the bladder in the province.
Just posting here to gather interest in a tournament happening in Vancouver, BC! Myself and a local soon-to-be organizer were in talks recently about getting one started, and we just need a few more people!
I really wish that there was a tournament in Vancouver. Hopefully, it can happen very soon.
I'd be happy to fly from Toronto and host if someone payed the $400 airfare Joyful_3
Seriously though, I'm surprised Vancouver does not have a regular hosting of tournaments.