UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

my brother and my dad are the only ones who ever say anything but my cousin (Cdog) and i play all the time train ,buy new ones were like partners in EVERYTHING we do so its not bad but my friends and i USED to blade together until we got to middle school and beloved females became our new things to have fun with and talk about but i still beyblade and have fun with all my friends female and all. my dad said that one day your brother is going to be getting beat up and your gonna be somewhere playing with those beybablades(as they mock em) but my dad is cool about what i do doesnt really get in the way he just says whats on his mine and my mom does no care about beys enless i leave a part on the floor. my bro (every sumer soltice) plays with me and cdog but still he SOMETIMES mocks me but i dont care if hes not TICKLING me (i hate it) (and now i look at what i wrote its kinda long)and my cuz (cdogs sis) plays when he is on the xbox (WE GET LEFT OUT) but still im not antiganised much of anything you could say ALOT of people adore me even thow they dont like blades.so its not bad at all.(I TYPED THIS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE)
Me and my little bro LOVE Beyblade. We are true bladers, but almost everyone else in my family is against it.
my family hates it for example my mom says put your gayblades away she does that on porpous
I still have not told my mom wht beyblades r, I try to keep it a secret because she is going to bribe me, Go do ur chores or imma throw ur beyblade away, But i thinkshe knows because she bought me Beyblade stuff already.... Most of the time
(Feb. 11, 2013  12:25 AM)superiorblader Wrote: my family hates it for example my mom says put your gayblades away she does that on porpous

thats cold
My parents dont really care. Its mostly because when i start a hobby i dont stop that hobby unless it stops its self. And what i mean is i am really hardcore about almost everything i do. For example: I have been a blader since the first time i heard of beyblade, and the first time i heard of a bey was around 8 years ago when i was five. So my parents dont care because it keeps me busy and it gives me something to do when i'm bored. No real problems here, haha ^-^
yesterday my brother tried to convince me to quit i said no so he teabagged my duffle bags of beyblading supply it took me a hour and a half to clean them all [not even joking]
I would have seriously hurt my brothers if they did that to me. Dont let people push you around like that.
Keep in mind my brothers are both over 10 years older than me, but i can still get very angry when people are mean for stupid reasons. Unless its a troll because i just laugh at trolls.
I understand that there are some legitimate reasons for parents to hate Beyblades, but mine are very supportive of me. They let me but new Beyblades, and even let me use their Paypal account as long as I don't go overboard. Even though I can legally drive on my own, they still take me to out-of-state tournaments because my state has no active community. I'm usually only allowed to go during the summer, except for special occasions like Colosseum or Beydays. My dad really doesn't like Beyblades too much, and I'm fairly convinced he only drives me to tournaments because my mom talks him into it.

Recently, I lost my BB-10 and my mom bought me the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set to replace it, and I didn't have to pay her back. They never actually sit down and play with me, but endure my constant descriptions of how parts work. I'm pretty lucky to have parents like these.
Yes... Yes you are ^-^
(Feb. 11, 2013  1:38 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: I would have seriously hurt my brothers if they did that to me. Dont let people push you around like that.
Keep in mind my brothers are both over 10 years older than me, but i can still get very angry when people are mean for stupid reasons. Unless its a troll because i just laugh at trolls.

he thinks since he quit that Ishould too
and the reason why i didnt hurt him is bcuz i took mma for 5 years and im still boxing
plus he a giant inferior imbasul that loves to snitch
Hey, quack. This is pretty on-topic, so...

It was a while ago, but anyone remember that seller on Ebay who showed a picture of his/her disgruntled children holding a bag of Beys. The seller said they were selling the Beys because the boys scratched their bathtub trying to launch them. Anyone remember?
(Feb. 11, 2013  7:18 AM)Duck Wrote: Hey, quack. This is pretty on-topic, so...

It was a while ago, but anyone remember that seller on Ebay who showed a picture of his/her disgruntled children holding a bag of Beys. The seller said they were selling the Beys because the boys scratched their bathtub trying to launch them. Anyone remember?

Yeah the whole 4Chan thing that was so harsh I'm pretty sure that was against Ebay's policy as well as making herself look bad for not paying attention to what her kids were doing I mean seriously I understand they need to be punished but public humiliation that's too far
undefined [sorry, google chrome testing.]

(Feb. 11, 2013  4:37 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2013  7:18 AM)Duck Wrote: Hey, quack. This is pretty on-topic, so...

Yeah the whole 4Chan thing that was so harsh I'm pretty sure that was against Ebay's policy as well as making herself look bad for not paying attention to what her kids were doing I mean seriously I understand they need to be punished but public humiliation that's too far

Not as bad as the guy that shot his daughters brand new laptop for posting something random on facebook -__-

Anyway, my brother's a douche when it comes to beyblade generally, but sometimes he's cool :3 same with my sister.
My mum supports me (Ya know, cause she's epic as can be Smug ), but my dad and step-mum can kinda be harsh ... Smithicide
(Feb. 11, 2013  1:16 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: My parents dont really care. Its mostly because when i start a hobby i dont stop that hobby unless it stops its self. And what i mean is i am really hardcore about almost everything i do. For example: I have been a blader since the first time i heard of beyblade, and the first time i heard of a bey was around 8 years ago when i was five. So my parents dont care because it keeps me busy and it gives me something to do when i'm bored. No real problems here, haha ^-^

Pretty much the same thing here. Except for my brother, he says its stupid, requires no skill, and is for 5 year olds, but whatever.
This kind of belongs here so I asked my friend to order a Dark Knight Dragooon online for me during January the 9th of this year and he said to me that it would arrive in two weeks but then he said "Oh yeah Amazon lost it during delivery" after the 27th of January so he said he reordered it and then said it arrived during the 20th of February when I asked him and he said he would pick it up at the Post office tomorrow before we met up at the library and when we met up he said he didn't have it as they needed to see ID from him before he picked it up so he said he'd pick it up and give it to me on Monday during School but then he wasn't in on Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday (Due to chest problems this is actually true by the way he had an operation) but he told me last Thursday he was fine and he'd bring it in tomorrow but then he didn't bring it in again and he said he'd bring it in again today during school but again he didn't.

So I'm just suspicious now is he lying to me? If he is what could he possibly gain from it?
Some really sad stories on this thread actually, but here's mine. My brother and I are the only people in my family who LOVE beyblades. My sister actually got me into it a few years ago, because she collected the plastics. My parents are very neutral with me playing beyblade, but at times they get annoyed of how loud some beys can get. They even take away the beys for a while if it gets to noisy. But otherwise, they're pretty cool about it.
(Feb. 11, 2013  1:19 AM)superiorblader Wrote: yesterday my brother tried to convince me to quit i said no so he teabagged my duffle bags of beyblading supply it took me a hour and a half to clean them all [not even joking]
That's an image I won't be able to get out of my head for a while.

Hmmm...my parents are weird about it, honestly. Instead of disapproving, they think it's something I should just broadcast to the world. My father even asked me if this was something I could put on my college application lmaoo The older of my two younger sisters knows that I have what she thinks are only a few, but I try to tone it down around her since I don't want her opinion of me as her older sister to be lowered because I collect spinning tops.
My parents don't give a flying fuhhck...

Then again, I was raised by wolves.
My parents are fine with it, but they do think I spend too much on beyblades.

My brother is a member on here.

My sister is a member on here, but she only has a couple beys and rarely plays.
(Feb. 11, 2013  12:25 AM)superiorblader Wrote: my family hates it for example my mom says put your gayblades away she does that on porpous
I know that the post I am replying to is a few months old but:

Are you serious? Your mom really should not be taunting you like that, no matter what she thinks.
I know how you fell at my school they call you bad things and hate your guts for liking stuff like beyblade and treat you like an outcast.
Why do you tell them then? That'd probably happened to me, but I had the mind to keep my mouth shut.
(May. 08, 2013  10:43 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: I know how you fell at my school they call you bad things and hate your guts for liking stuff like beyblade and treat you like an outcast.
That's why I have to keep my feelings inside. I'm afraid of being mistreated. But that's just something we bladers must face head on!
My family is really supportive with beyblades. My lil sis loves beyblade.
But, my school, no. I have to be secretetive with my beyblades, they called me a retard just cuz I was not that good at hockey today so... yeah.