UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

(Jan. 07, 2013  6:46 PM)humphrey Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:36 PM)humphrey Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: That sucks man sorry to hear that I kinda know how that feels, I don't even bother asking my parents to buy me stuff online because they won't want to order it even if I pay them back I just know it. So the sooner I'm able to buy online the better

My mums pretty cool about buying online as long as i dont spend too much and i pay her back. You know that when you turn 16 you can get a prepaid credit card? which is what im doing, and i think my mum (and your parents too) will be more willing to allow online purchase when im not using her ebay account.
I just had that idea the other day! I have a friend who is very ebay proficient, if my mum doesn't let me have something, i could probably get him to buy it for me and then i buy it off him for the price he paid. plus a small service charge of course!

It is a good idea I would say and I would say paying them extra would motivate them to buy it
I know I have posted here before,but my parents won't let me go to tournaments just because they are too far away. Tired
My friends and family are pretty supportive. My brothers like it. My friends don't play though.
I'm a parent, and I've got the excuse that my kids love Beys. Makes it much easier to explain it to people Smile
I don't know why families aren't more supportive I mean it's better to play a traditional game that gets you thinking about strategy and physics than a video game right?
My mom always yell at me when i want to buy beyblades, she says " stop buying beyblades and lend me your money " but she never gave it back, so i don't lend it to her, WTF, my own money??? But I still buy beys hahahaha i bought it, my money is gone!!! nothing she can do :p
BTW i'm a poor guy, but I can buy one bey every 2 weeks..
(Jan. 09, 2013  5:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I don't know why families aren't more supportive I mean it's better to play a traditional game that gets you thinking about strategy and physics than a video game right?

That's my idea on it, I adore physics. My grandmother love going to tourneys with me because of the amount of studying it takes to make an amazing bey, the science of it, then the sportsmanship that's involved whether you win or lose a match.
I don't really know if this thread is just for beys or not so I'm gonna stick with it. My mom ha bought me a total of 3 beyblades out of my 50-something collection. She likes that I play with them, it gets my mind off of... Negative stuff, and it gives me something to do, but she gets mad when I play with hem, even when she nags me about not including my siblings, but when I do, she doesn't appreciate it much. I try and please her but there's just no winning with her hah. So I keep my head high and a smile on my face.

Kinda bey-related haha.
lol, since I'm the youngest in my family (18 years old), they don't mind if I buy toys in general. They are actually happy when I buy beyblades.
(Jan. 11, 2013  7:13 PM)Al_Bundy Wrote: lol, since I'm the youngest in my family (18 years old), they don't mind if I buy toys in general. They are actually happy when I buy beyblades.

Oh the advantages of being the youngest Smile Sometimes I hate being the oldest
My friends don't care if I play with Beyblades but they don't even give it a chance. I NEED BLADER FRIENDSSS.
(Jan. 11, 2013  9:52 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: My friends don't care if I play with Beyblades but they don't even give it a chance. I NEED BLADER FRIENDSSS.

I know how that feels however one of my friends has said he actually wants to get back into Beyblading as he's played it with his cousin and finds it fun! And another one of my friends says he wouldn't mind blading again as it's been a while since he played with one
I was suprized to find this thread, and while i am at it am the youngest of my family too.
That doesn't make since. My parents are starting to understand beyblade things and are liking it a little more. I mean thats pretty good in my opinion. Also every so often my dad will play with me.
(Jan. 11, 2013  9:52 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: My friends don't care if I play with Beyblades but they don't even give it a chance. I NEED BLADER FRIENDSSS.

I don't have blader friends to Unhappy

I convince my mom anyways i am just 11 and its written on the boxes that its 8+ but still i convince her and ya @ mankster same story about hannah montana
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:18 AM)Pich Wrote: Your family is really....... unacceptent(?). They should really support your hobbies more.
My family all likes beyblade. My little sis loves em, im a make a blader outa her; My bro beyblades and is a member on here; My aunts and uncles(all I see regularly) think they are really cool (my one aunt may take me to brads Beyblade War Room tourny); Lastly my parents support me 100%, they7 just won't taqke me to tournaments. -.-

Exactly, my dad played BeyBlade with me all the time, and I play Pokemon and my family doesn't criticize me for it.
Well my parents say the that I have to save up money to buy beyblades and same with me I have no one to battle with
(Jan. 17, 2013  11:13 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Well my parents say the that I have to save up money to buy beyblades and same with me I have no one to battle with
Same here Bro
My family is pretty supportive, except my dad doesn't like the fact that i'm wasting money on "spinning things."
My parents despise me playing with toys in general.
whenever i get a bey or ask 4 onemy mom takes my pocketmoney and says u dnt deserve it and after sometime i get it back being told not to do so but i do same thing again

whenever i get a bey or ask 4 onemy mom takes my pocketmoney and says u dnt deserve it and after sometime i get it back being told not to do so but i do same thing again
My parents are all happy about me doing something I like (what parent isn't like that though?), but they feel that just because I'm 15 and not a lot of 15 year olds beyblade, that I'm gonna get bullied or messed around with. The only reason I haven't been bullied and one kid at my school has, is because beyblade isn't something I obsess over or think is something super private.

Its like yeah, mom and dad, I know this isn't the cool thing nowadays but be happy im not one of these social networking addicts yelling YOLO, SWAG, and all that carp.
My parents have never really cared for beyblades at all, but have no problem with me using them because I'm finding something to do with my free time.
Urgh...
The troubles of divorced parents..
One wants you to do something, another doesn't.
One has one rule, the other has another.
Dang it gets annoying.
(Jan. 28, 2013  9:04 PM)Luck Wrote: Urgh...
The troubles of divorced parents..
One wants you to do something, another doesn't.
One has one rule, the other has another.
Dang it gets annoying.
^this. Especially when I was younger.
"But daddy said-"
"Your darn dad has no idea what he's talking about."

"But mommy told me that-"
"You shouldn't listen to whatever your mom says, she has no clue what's going on."

Dj - Uh.
At least both of them don't mind me beyblading.