UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

My parents and oldest brother are cool with it. My 16 year old brother, however, looks at a Storm Pegasus and then like my Duo Combo and says, "There's no difference. They're just different colored, nothing else" and things like that. So, almost perfect Smug
You should really show him the difference between RF and WD. See if he thinks they are the same then, lol.
i feel the same accept i like alot of other thing and my family critizes me for every thing. video games. beyblade. legos ( i just collect them do not realy play whith them). weapons. nerf. laser tag. u name it and just. UGHHHHHH. like what do they want me to do? hate everything and sit outsie and watch grass grow. but theyd probobly critizise me for that to ,_,
Pfft. My family supports me watching, drawing and making pony related music and such. Beyblades, they find childish. I think they are what you call "different".
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:06 PM)Hale Tenebrae Wrote: Pfft. My family supports me watching, drawing and making pony related music and such. Beyblades, they find childish. I think they are what you call "different".
Ouch. That's a shame man. Kinda ironic, too, as you said... :\

My parents don't really care what I do as a hobby as long as it isn't horrible or illegal. They're perfectly fine with me blading. My mom got me my first Zero-G beyblades, actually.

My parents think i have too many beyblades -_____- I have 74,So i can buy beyblade once a month -_____-

My dad likes playing beyblade though Grin
The only reason my mum tells me to stop blading because i'm too old is that there is no-one else my age (14 in november) in near where live
My folks don't really care. My mom plays every once in a while, and if I nag enough I can get my dad to play a battle. They don't really give a [insert a not very appropriate word].
My Parents are ok with me playing beyblading and my dad plays with me every once in a while.
my parents are okay with it and my friends and other family are okay with it the only problem was my old teacher. i guess she figured it out

but seriously i think teachers would be the most supportive but at least i don't have her anymore

but i really think your friends and family should be supportive of you. i think it's the same as bullying imo

My Parents didn't mind me blading back when I was 14 then when I was 15 my mum and dad said i was too old for them nowadays they don't give a damn
My parents shut down my hobby cause of an experience at a Tournament...

They were supportive before that, well, decently supportive. They don't mind as long as I provide solid info that it is a worthwhile purchase.
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:38 PM)Kujikato Wrote: My parents shut down my hobby cause of an experience at a Tournament...

They were supportive before that, well, decently supportive. They don't mind as long as I provide solid info that it is a worthwhile purchase.

Lol. What happened at the tournament?
Probably posted here before but...my mom doesn't mind, my dad is actually a bit interested (he calls my attack types "speedy Gonzalez" and they're his favorite), my sisters got account here but she isn't really interested, and my aunt knows one thing about them. Takara Tomy good, hasbro bad. Doesn't apply as much anymore but it helped get me some good presents XD
My mother banned me from buying them, but i said to her that i really like to play with them and i just bought one, and now she says that i can buy whatever i want as long as its from my own money, my sister says that beyblade is stupid, and i have no friends to blade with Unhappy
So, my friend says Beyblade is just luck.

My Friend Wrote:It's just like:
"Let it Rip!"
"Come on, come on! Don't fall over!"
30 Seconds later...
"Yes!!! I win!!!"

Oh how little he knows...
My grandma says if the my beyblades hits her foot, shes probably going to die!
my parents dont mind at all but some of my friends think they are childish yet they have never even tried to play -.- and when they play they have fun but just dont want to admit it
My parents just hate me going for tournaments and hesitate a bit for buying beys. They hesitate to buy me a small cheap hasbro bey but can buy loads of jewellery for my sis Crying
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:34 PM)Syco Wrote: My parents just hate me going for tournaments and hesitate a bit for buying beys. They hesitate to buy me a small cheap hasbro bey but can buy loads of jewellery for my sis Crying

That sucks man sorry to hear that I kinda know how that feels, I don't even bother asking my parents to buy me stuff online because they won't want to order it even if I pay them back I just know it. So the sooner I'm able to buy online the better
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:34 PM)Syco Wrote: My parents just hate me going for tournaments and hesitate a bit for buying beys. They hesitate to buy me a small cheap hasbro bey but can buy loads of jewellery for my sis Crying

That sucks man sorry to hear that I kinda know how that feels, I don't even bother asking my parents to buy me stuff online because they won't want to order it even if I pay them back I just know it. So the sooner I'm able to buy online the better

My mums pretty cool about buying online as long as i dont spend too much and i pay her back. You know that when you turn 16 you can get a prepaid credit card? which is what im doing, and i think my mum (and your parents too) will be more willing to allow online purchase when im not using her ebay account.
My mum's ok with me playing but my Dad thinks its childish. So I try to hide it from him. I can convince my mum but Dad never listens so I have to lie everytime I play.
My parents don't really care. They both have silly things that they collect (Comic Books, Nail Polish), and I have a silly thing that I collect as well (Beyblades).
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:36 PM)humphrey Wrote:

My mums pretty cool about buying online as long as i dont spend too much and i pay her back. You know that when you turn 16 you can get a prepaid credit card? which is what im doing, and i think my mum (and your parents too) will be more willing to allow online purchase when im not using her ebay account.

Haha I'm almost 17 I have been thinking to use my debit card to set up an online account but then the problem is that it most likely will get delivered when I'm not at home so that's my problem I'm gonna see if any of my friends who buy stuff online are willing to be my middle man
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:36 PM)humphrey Wrote:

I just had that idea the other day! I have a friend who is very ebay proficient, if my mum doesn't let me have something, i could probably get him to buy it for me and then i buy it off him for the price he paid. plus a small service charge of course!