[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

Hmmm well I would't mind doing mine and pyrus' birthday tourney 3 months later than when our actual birthdays are... So maybe I should move it up to March 13th? But maybe we should try our luck, what if it's going to be somewhat warm?

Edit: Yeah that would be cool, but I think it's too late to get us into a convention that's 3 weeks away...
Lol Pyrus house, Pyrus house!! xD
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:42 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Lol Pyrus house, Pyrus house!! xD

pyrus's parents don't let more than six people in smh
(Jan. 06, 2016  8:38 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: how would you all feel about a tournament on the 30th of January.

My apologies but I can't commit to anything as of right now. As always though, I will certainly try to make it!
(Jan. 08, 2016  7:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We could maybe get in touch with that convention and try to do it there?

That's actually a good idea (was at work and didn't really read @[Minion]'s post before I posted). Since it's a new convention, I feel like there would be a possibility for us to get in on short notice. @[1234beyblade], you should try contacting them now. We have nothing to lose. If you need any help, let me know.
Okay I doubt this will work out simply because it's hosted at Bathurst Center of the arts... Don't know how we could fit in to that environment. But anyway I sent them an e-mail about the tourney and why the should consider us... Hopefully it works out.
It's an anime convention, so I would not worry much about fitting in. Let us know if you want any of us to get involved with talking to them. Smile
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Okay I doubt this will work out simply because it's hosted at Bathurst Center of the arts... Don't know how we could fit in to that environment. But anyway I sent them an e-mail about the tourney and why the should consider us... Hopefully it works out.

oh lol woops, I just emailed them too, ah well, I'm sure they'll understand that we're from the same place.

Their response to me:

Quote:Hi Emily,

How much time would be required for your Beyblade tournament take? We have a nice room (very big) which is available for 6 hours.

If that is enough time we would be happy to host your tournament. Please let us know.

Thank you for your support of Anime Shogatsu.

AS Staff

Edit: I initially suggested to them a 4hour+ slot but that was just my guess based off our usual park events. They offered free admission to the organizer(s?) and until tomorrow admission to the con is $10, after which it's $15.

Anyways, they seem down with the idea if you guys want to move ahead with it.
Yeah it's good, 4 hours is more than enough for burst, unless we get a lot of con people coming. Go ahead and accept.
So sick. Best of luck!
@[LMAO], @[Hato], @[Voldie], @[Minion], @[U wot m8], @[Mitsu], @[cadney], @[Lani], @[JesseObre], @[Beyonomics], @[Suntailhawk], @[1234beyblade], @[pyrus10000], @[ThermalG], @[BLASTERJOKER]

Hey everyone! I mentioned this to some of you last week, but I'm going to be in Japan on April 2nd, the day all of the following new products are released!:
  • B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V
  • B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U
  • B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk .G.R
  • B-37 Booster Kaiser Kerbeus .L.P
  • B-39 BeyLauncher (White)
  • B-40 Launcher Grip (Black)
If any of you would like me to pick anything up for them while I'm there, please post here to let me know! The prices should be quite good because I obviously won't have to deal with shipping costs, and I'll be back on April 10th, so it won't take too long to get them to all of you! You can pay me upon my return too; I trust that any of you who request that I buy anything for them will have the ability to pay for it. Wink

I'll also be opening all of them to reduce the amount of space they take up in my suitcase. If that isn't okay with you, please don't make a request! And I will prioritize requests in the order that they are made following this post.
Hey Kei.

This is awesome. Here is my list:

B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U
B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk .G.R

Thank you!
Vitory Valkyrie and Beylauncher White plz

also idk why im still awake, so screwed for tomorrows tournament xdxd
This is cool, thanks!

I'll take a Victory Valkyrie, BeyLauncher White and a Rising Ragnaruk! Smile
Everything please. And can we reduce the price on them So I don't have to pay a lot?
Haha, I already mentioned the prices will be good because I won't have to pay for shipping like I usually do.
What Kei didn't tell you is that he's gonna keep the BeyCodes as commission.

(jk)
Well, I may offer an even lower price to keep the BeyCodes hahaha
I would like Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan, please! Thanks so much for doing this @[Kei]
Hey guys! I am currently planning to host a BURST tournament on Saturday, April 16, 2016, Dufferin Grove Park so we can see the new burst gear in play! I wanna build up a list of people who would be able to make it!

Attendees:
JesseObre
Mitsu
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:18 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Hey guys! I am currently planning to host a BURST tournament on Saturday, April 16, 2016, Dufferin Grove Park so we can see the new burst gear in play! I wanna build up a list of people who would be able to make it!

Attendees:
JesseObre
Mitsu

I am a maybe, will confirm closer to the day
Confirmed! You should tag everyone so they see your post.
im there
Hey @[Kei], could you please get me a Victory Valkryie, Storm Spriggan, Kaizer Kerbeus, Rising Ragnaruk and white BeyLauncher? Smile
Just an update: Faces for the DIR en BEY : D E U X, DEUX Point Five and FROSTY DRIVERS tournaments have just been distributed.